• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
went back to listen to FOTP again lol

First track I slept on, not gonna lie.

Lightwork I already liked from before it dropped, same with slr.

Thats it tho.

Jane

Smash Hero
no one was ****in with luda in his prime. also, i never thought vevo would actually be useful for something, but they made me watch an adidas commercial and the song was pretty damn good. here it is:

b.o.b - epic ft. playboy tre & meek mill
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AtZjoN8sZw

For those of you who care, Nujabes' posthumous album, "Spiritual State" was released yesterday.
thanks for the info! downloading now..

MBlaze

Smash Champion
the **** is that cover photo...
I know right.

***** stay with depressed face.

:phone:
Lol agreed but that's besides the point, a joint album from them would be interesting to say the least.

Listening to E.P.I.C. Mixtape by B.o.B. Better than his other **** at least.

Also wish that Arizona weed distributors weren't so ****ing unreliable then I'd be able to get a dub or something and enjoy the Mac & Devin Go to High School soundtrack a little bit more :\

Jane

Smash Hero
dealers can be flaky ANYWHERE... its all about finding the right ones because yeah, count on 75% of them to **** you in some way, shape, or form.

edit- so i just listened to pac's debut album, 2pacalypse now, for the first time in years and i gotta say -- gotdamn, this is a great album. i thoroughly enjoyed it. production was great, pac spits mad real ish, and some really nice hooks in most of the songs.

i've been listening to a lot of older stuff to find the true diamonds, and i would have to say this is definitely one of them. NERD's "in search of..." its fuxing dope as well.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
dealers can be flaky ANYWHERE... its all about finding the right ones because yeah, count on 75% of them to **** you in some way, shape, or form.

edit- so i just listened to pac's debut album, 2pacalypse now, for the first time in years and i gotta say -- gotdamn, this is a great album. i thoroughly enjoyed it. production was great, pac spits mad real ish, and some really nice hooks in most of the songs.

i've been listening to a lot of older stuff to find the true diamonds, and i would have to say this is definitely one of them. NERD's "in search of..." its fuxing dope as well.
I like Me Against the World the best out of Pac's discography.

Jane

Smash Hero
man, i have two great dealers atm. one always has a bigass variety of strains, and a nice comfortable home to smoke in. and then my other dealer always gives me the homie hook up :yeahboi:

but let me tell you, it took a long while before i found dealers that were both reliable and not shady.

and then, you might have a really good dealer but then he gets busted/moves away/stops slanging/moves back in with moms

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Need to send some of them this way, Jane.

Hmm should I check out Tyler the Creator and OFWGKTA? Just checked out the She video again and that song has me laughing my *** off.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Need to send some of them this way, Jane.

Hmm should I check out Tyler the Creator and OFWGKTA? Just checked out the She video again and that song has me laughing my *** off.
Check MellowHype, Frank, and Earl before Tyler.. Tyler always causes people to skew their opinions on the group. If you DO listen to him, listen to Bastard. Not Goblin.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Goblin's got some good tracks though.

I like the title track a lot. I like that mellow ambient introspective **** Tyler does.

Seconding that MellowHype is worth checking out more/first. I think MH is the best thing that has come out of OF so far.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Goblin's got some good tracks though.

I like the title track a lot. I like that mellow ambient introspective **** Tyler does.

Seconding that MellowHype is worth checking out more/first. I think MH is the best thing that has come out of OF so far.
Goblin does but it has some stupid novelty **** too *cough* Radicals *cough*.

I agree with you though, Goblin, Golden, Windows, and Nightmare are really good tracks.

Idk about MH, they're the best imo because they actually release ****. Earl's all ****ed up so he's just getting old (Loofy released some old tracks from him last weekend though), and Domo and Mike G just get pushed to the side.

Frank prolly has the most fans.. besides Tyler I mean.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Check MellowHype, Frank, and Earl before Tyler.. Tyler always causes people to skew their opinions on the group. If you DO listen to him, listen to Bastard. Not Goblin.
Oh don't worry about Frank I probably have all of his **** lol. And alrights. Is Frank new to the group btw? Don't see him on a lot of the Group **** itself.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Nah, he was with them when Katrina ****ed up the NO and he was moved to LA and became apart of the crew. Then he got signed, but when that ran out he came back to OF.

Top Bottom