• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

soap

Smash Hero
The formal definition of Intelligent Design is really dumb to me. Their main argument is that our systems are too complex to have evolved naturally and that a 'designer' (they don't say god) made us like this already the way we are.

We are in fact incredibly complex organisms tho, and I can kind of believe that there is a higher power that guided evolution into what we are today. i.e. there was some kind of plan. Why? Iono good question.

Anybody read that Tyler the creator Nas interview? Funny. Well kinda strange. You could tell tyler was kinda starstruck, but he was trying to keep that tyler persona goin at times. Mostly just normal mad random questions. I thought it was a good read.

"Nas: You like cheese?"

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I dunno, Freeways verse on Two Words was kinda wack as ****.

And I mean, it was on such an amazing album.

:phone:

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
First off thats old

2nd look who he was on the track with

3rd freeway isn't known for having hot verses really, just spitting real ish."if my kids hungry ill snatch the dishes out ya kitchen" which reminds me, that song "what we do" he had the best verse lmao mayne x100
Hell I think he did good on that cannon remix since we are bringing up old stuff.

Listen to his newer stuff, aka the philly freeza era

Jane

Smash Hero
i just had a long *** debate on facebook with some kid over the illuminati. i lost count of the amount of times he told me i was ignorant, to "open your eyes," and to do research.

funny thing is though, over and over again i asked "show me any evidence... and real evidence at all..." and he never did. lol

anyways, he linked me to this song, and i thought it was funny, so here it is.

BoB - the watchers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4bo_UaKWWk&list=FLMZdGR3ZTEIIAeStPMyM3Tw&index=4&feature=plpp_video

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
It should be pretty obv that there are people controlling society or people of higher "rank" I just don't really like calling them illuminati.

Jane

Smash Hero
are there a handful of people in the world that call a lot of the shots? yes. but the illuminati conspiracy goes much deeper than that. illuminati theorists have all kinds of crazy ***, straight up stupid ideas about the illuminati, the NWO, the "royal bloodlines" and a bunch of other stupid things.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I already did that multiple times in this thread, I don't feel like doing it again.

it's not a matter of "good", really. it's just very expressive and unconventional music. he has so many tracks and his sincerity shines through so much that i feel like i am friends with the guy.

and, the cooking music stuff is terrible but in the funniest and fun as hell way.

edit: and i also like how he actively discourages gangster or thug lifestyle in his serious songs and encourages finding your own meaning in life. "i'm not gonna rob or kill to survive" "get your point across without violence"

and "i think i'm Scarface/I never seen the movie"

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
What's there to be paranoid about? Lol

I guess Serin and Jane are paranoid also.

Stay tuned fox news at 8

Jane

Smash Hero
To further rant about the illuminati, it also bothers me that people think all of these big artists (gaga, jay, ye, even beyonce) are in on some secret ploy to subliminally expose the public to "luciferean" symbolism.

If there was a secret society, hell-bent on world control and domination, they would have absolutely nothing to gain from these little marketing tricks. A secret society would not be planting all of these symbols in artists' lyrics, videos, etc because they would only be setting themselves up to be exposed and stop. Thats is the LAST thing a secret society would want.

While this is just my own idea, i fully believe that gaga, jay, and ye say the anti-christian things they say because THEY DO NOT LIKE CHRISTIANITY. Especially gaga, and shes the most in-your-face about all the anti-christianity sentiments because she is very critical about christianity and all the harm it has done and continues to do on society. Plus she just loves being weird, controversial, and feared.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I honestly don't know what to believe anymore. So I ignore everything and focus on whats in front of me. But believe it or not there are a lot of conspiracies in the industries regardless of how small they may seem. Subliminal message have a MAJOR effect on everything you do in life, Believe or not...those are facts!

Subliminal messages are put in a lot of images that are not realized by the eye but picked up by the brain. It goes back as far as The Beetles when it comes to these kind of sublime messages. Michael Jackson has had the "All seeing Eye" in his they don't really care about us. It's really hard to notice unless your paying attention. Same thing with a Mobb Deep Video.

I've did a lot of research about this subject. It truly is hard to wrap your mind around this idea with out using logical sense. But I always have an open mind toward ideas and don't count out anything. This world we live in is crazy. I have very strong beliefs in people creating conspiracies and the government covering up the truth about a lot of things. Media is the strongest form of manipulation.

The only thing that upsets me about the subject other than demonic and satanic messages. Is that people won't open there minds to the idea of "Maybe this Artist I love is part of a secret society". I'm sure you all know that Lil Wayne is my favorite rapper. I been rocking with him for a while and I've noticed that he wears clothing and all that Jazz that Have upside down crosses on them and stuff. I know Wayne ain't no Gothic type dude. It just raises eye brows to the accusations that's placed upon the music industry.

Some may say..."There doing it to make fun of the hype around it" when in reality "They're DOING IT!".

It really is a confusing subject. I'm not religious but I do believe in God. And I've learned to not stress it as much. As long as I'm aware of what I'm doing, listening to and I'm enjoying it while I'm doing it...all is fine with me.

The world we live in is super scary. The Economy, War, and Election in 2012 will be something to stay aware of. I suggest everyone to stay open minded and don't count out the impossibilities just because it doesn't sound logical. There is a reason behind everything...

TL DR...This world is crazy so just subscribe to my channels and enjoy it www.youtube.com/YbMsWorld
www.youtube.com/YoungblackMan7

Top Bottom