• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
That's not even a leak.

It's just a song that was on Relapse: Refill. And a bad song at that. With an accent.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Elevator and My Music Box were both better than like...half the tracks on Relapse to me.

And the rhyme scheme in Buffalo Bill's first verse is sick as ****. If he didn't use that accent, that song might've gotten more plays from me.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I dunno man. I was really hoping that Refill would be tracks like Careful What You Wish For and My Darling. Instead it was more like Same Song and Dance over and over again

My Music Box aint bad though. Kinda reminds me of Stay Wide Awake, which is my fav Relapse track

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Hey I need a quote for the high school yearbook and I wanna use a rapper.

Gimme a good one.

No profanity, (n)igga, or obscenity.

rhan

Smash Hero
Hey I need a quote for the high school yearbook and I wanna use a rapper.

Gimme a good one.

No profanity, (n)igga, or obscenity.
"They Say Life's A Teacher, You're Gonna Get Tested" - Common

That's just one that comes to mind. Cuz I ****ing love that quote.
Proverbs are so much better to find legit quotes though.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
I dunno man. I was really hoping that Refill would be tracks like Careful What You Wish For and My Darling. Instead it was more like Same Song and Dance over and over again

My Music Box aint bad though. Kinda reminds me of Stay Wide Awake, which is my fav Relapse track
Word.
Kendrick lamar hol up is the best elevator music Imo
I hope you talking about a real basic version of the instrumental lmfaooo..

Listened to Section.80 in depth today. Holy ****.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
That's not even a leak.

It's just a song that was on Relapse: Refill. And a bad song at that. With an accent.
Let's discuss the real important thing though.

That song blooooooows. it's pretty hilarious how Refill was pretty much tracks that were too bad to be on Relapse.
I completely disagree. Buffalo Bill was one of my favorite songs on relapse/refill (not saying much) Get past the whole annoying accent and realize what he rapped about and how raw it was.

Realize how you could replace it with another killer (jack the ripper...which would be a nice freestyle imo) and it still makes sense.

And the yoda line/voice was too dope.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
I've been planning to go to a Talib show today and I found out Lupe Fiasco is also having a show earlier at another venue so I can see both.

My panties are WET

Jane

Smash Hero
^lmaoo, yeah that was nice. i got so much respect for tech. i saw a vid where they interviewed him about the whole occupy wallstreet movement. he's a smart man.

Top Bottom