• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
yea I just got the news. I never really cared about her as an artist or even at all but lets show our condolences.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
me too man. but it just goes to show people/the american media are much more interested in celebrities than world news. its a goddamn shame.
I tend to watch bbc news more then cnn because bbc has more info about the planet.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Lol when did we change part of the title to black people discussion? I gotta go on smashboards more. So this is where we all congregate lol.

And my friend told me this morning Amy Winehouse died and I asked her if I was supposed to be devestated or something. No disrespect, my condolences go out to her family/close friends/etc...but anyone remember when Britney Murphy died? Yea its kinda like that..just its sad but *shruggs shoulders*

Oh so Yedi's been hiding here? NJ>MA

soap

Smash Hero
I was watching 8 mile a couple months ago. It was weird watching Brittany Murphy get ****ed in the warehouse.

Came across this while reading something about Winehouse
"A lot of British bands fail in America because they give America something Americans do better — that's why most British hip-hop has failed," he said. "But they won't have come across anything quite like Amy Winehouse."

lol

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Lol when did we change part of the title to black people discussion? I gotta go on smashboards more. So this is where we all congregate lol.

And my friend told me this morning Amy Winehouse died and I asked her if I was supposed to be devestated or something. No disrespect, my condolences go out to her family/close friends/etc...but anyone remember when Britney Murphy died? Yea its kinda like that..just its sad but *shruggs shoulders*

Oh so Yedi's been hiding here? NJ>MA
People die every single day. It is very hard for me personally to become attached to news of a celebrity dying unless their art has made a significant impact on my life. I understand the hurt that Amy's true fans are going through and I sympathize, but I would not for one second blame someone for not caring about that at all especially considering the circumstances. and I completely LOATHE how much attention this is getting from professional news outlets.

soap

Smash Hero
Was listening to The Eminem Show today. So many little things in that album that still kill me.

During that one skit Em is like "turn off the car dog", just the way he says it

and then Obie's " I bust a fat-*** nut", that accompanying noise he makes

/dead

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Was listening to The Eminem Show today. So many little things in that album that still kill me.

/dead
hahaha I love that skit. I love Soldier too (I think thats the track the skit leads into, right?)

mannn, Em was so dope.

Jane

Smash Hero
Speaking of Gay Hugs.

Has anybody seen the Documentary they released about the Iron Mic Battle: Eli VS Envy?

It's actually pretty interesting. They give you the whole backstory, how it blew up, Eli cursing nonstop lol, the gay hug, and what they think of it now. They even break it down line by line.

http://vimeo.com/26585091

You can watch it there, or you can just go to

allhiphop.com

It's one of the headliners there. It really gives you a sense of how much this battle really meant. Eli is The People's Champion.
yoooo, you guys need to watch this haha. that was a quality documentary or whatever you wanna call it.

soap

Smash Hero
"full of controversy till I retire my jersey, till the fire inside dies and expires at 30"

that line is kinda hard to listen to lol

anybody listen to bad meets evil yet? How'd that turn out?

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
"full of controversy till I retire my jersey, till the fire inside dies and expires at 30"

that line is kinda hard to listen to lol

anybody listen to bad meets evil yet? How'd that turn out?
Solid 7/10. A couple tracks that I personally skip, but you may like the ones I didn't.

:phone:

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839

/dead
listen to track 5. you'll catch something their.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
the girl that took care of him right when he needed money? In his rhymes he always said he would go back to the ville. Idk. lol

Top Bottom