• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
So I wake up and I get Joe's lyric book in the post. Don't know who the hell got it for me.

I won.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
@myfabolouslife yo, r u down 2 hop on this MM4 joint w/ me & Banks or are u gonna avoid me like the last time i asked 4 a verse ?

Joe needs to body Banks, he's bodied Fab his whole career, so everyone can stfu.

@N9NE - you lucky *******....kind of lol. ain't no way in hell i would buy that book unlees it has more than just written lyrics.
lol exactly my thoughts and apparently he's releasing a 2nd edition with pictures and explanations lol. Pissed for those that bought the first one lol.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Yeah, Encore is pretty bad once I actually listened to songs that aren't "Like Toy Soldiers". Encore seemed to pull that illusion that once the first track ends, a good song comes out. And Evil Deeds did it's job. It got me hyped. But then I got farther into the album and realized "He's just saying the same lines over and over at some point in the song" and I proceeded to shake my head <_<

Just Lose It is the track I just referred to.

Jane

Smash Hero
yeah lol, i noticed when it was coming up, but didnt say anything cuz **** it the hype one should be the 5k post anyways

MBlaze

Smash Champion
did ya'll know that Pac ad Nas were supposed to make an album together?
Whhhhatttt? no way... Especially the way things were going before Pac died. Nas and him did "reconcile", Nas was genuine about it but Pac idk after what he whispered to Snoop after the convo he had with Nas, "You see? We got these *****s shook out here". Idk it would have been incredible but it just seemed that Pac was a crazy *** ***** around the time of his death.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion

Nas talks about it in this article. surprised me. and i remember when snoop was talking about that incident. i don't care who you are, it's not brave to approach 100 dudes with guns and tell them you're gonna diss em. that's just suicidal.

**** HIP HOP, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY *****ES, FUKKEN CELEBRATE

popped *a* bottle tonight lmao, some more in the mo'nin
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHA FUCKA! lol

Suspect

Smash Hero
Banks has stepped his bars up 1000 fold, so it would be raw to see them on a track now, back then he would of got ate up like frosted flakes.

fab losing it

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
lol Fab makes me laugh. I see people hyping TINC2 like it was ground breaking when it was littered with horrible lines.

Jane

Smash Hero
TINC2 had some bangers! And fabs signature funny *** punchlines.

"My **** bananas, like a monkey number 2" lol

soap

Smash Hero
interesting article.

I was always curious about why Nas jumped on thugz mansion in god's son cuz I thought pac didn't like him and I thought it was kind of a ***** move to jump on that track after he died.

Pac seemed to just be going off on everybody on seven days. He seemed slightly out of his mind

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
concert?

home from LA.

oh and:

is it ironic? white people were racist and the black brothas and sistas retaliated
now white people arent doin nothin wrong and we gettin hated by black bretheren we still seperated
still we have animosity towards eachotha
we need to spread the love like you a sista and you a brotha.
dont matta if you black white asian or hispanic, love is universal so there;s no reason to panic
we all kin realization of this simple truth will end the separation.
we aint a nation.
united we stand and look forward to the future
progress as a species of love
or childish we remain ignorant and continue fighting
our past is frightening!
our future is undecided
leaning either way, who knows what will happen to it?
be the change you wanna see! aint noone saying what you can and cant be
we aint really free...
yet the best lesson is to forgive and forget, love and respect
- Me

also if its repetitive it was a freestyle so dont judge me :p

my friend and i were talking about spoken word so...

i hella wanna go to a spoken word place now. anyone know one in the bay?

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
More Eminem talk, but w/e.

MMLP
SSLP
Recovery
The Eminem Show/Relapse
Encore

Agree?

P.S. I don't plan on getting Infinite.

Top Bottom