• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 4 - 550$ pot bonus -Be at venue EARLY! BRING FULL SETUPS(wii/ssbb/tv)

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I might come to this :v

Holland represent and stuff not really but it looks cool

actually I am coming to this. I'll pay and stuff later.

I'll need housing a few days before this tourney because I need some rest after my flight and stuff, but I have housing during the tourney. I'm going to ask Illmatic for pre-tourney housing, but I'll need something else if that won't roll.

I'll need housing from the 31st if this goes through.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
(((Whobo 4 Announcement)))

I will be sponsoring a 50$ pot bonus to the pot along with a custom airbrush Whobo 4 T-shirt to 1st place singles winner only. If you havent pre-ordered your Whobo 4 merchandise click on the T-shirt image below to do so. All merchandise is for a limited time only and will be available for pickup at Whobo 4. If you have any questions post or pm me. Lets get HYPE!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
All merchandise is for a limited time only and will be available for pickup at Whobo 4.

I think that's basically saying we can buy it at WHOBO 4.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
So with the new tier list, what's the ruling on the "borderline" tier for the midtier/low tier tournament?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
>new tier list
Unless Xyro is okay with a bunch of Pit Fox and Waffles running around in mid-tier.
Again it's up to him if he wants Borderline to be in the tournament.

DeLux

I know it says D-H, but the rules were made under the premise that the D tier was considered Mid Tier and not the new "borderline" tier.

So I'm wondering that now that mid tier technically starts at Tier E if that rule will change to reflect the new tier list or if D is still legal.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Old Man Grey and Sinister Slush: Basically you buy all the merchandise online and when you get to whobo 4 you will pick it up from me when I give you your badge. Merchandise will be on sale at the venue as well but very few quantity. Thats why Im suggesting everyone who wants to order merchandise to buy now because quantity will be very limited.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I don't see how its fair to all the Pit/Fox/Peach/Wolf mains. For every other HOBO i can think of that had a tier list change, the previous list was used. Its not like allowing GnW would make a big deal in singles. But GnW in doubles would be a huge deal.

Mid tier would be kind of interesting without all the good mid tiers tho... I guess maybe thats the point.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
I don't see how its fair to all the Pit/Fox/Peach/Wolf mains. For every other HOBO i can think of that had a tier list change, the previous list was used. Its not like allowing GnW would make a big deal in singles. But GnW in doubles would be a huge deal.

Mid tier would be kind of interesting without all the good mid tiers tho... I guess maybe thats the point.
how do you think pj felt when TL became high tier?

i c see you pj

namesearch sync so you can show pj this post

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Old Man Grey and Sinister Slush: Basically you buy all the merchandise online and when you get to whobo 4 you will pick it up from me when I give you your badge. Merchandise will be on sale at the venue as well but very few quantity. Thats why Im suggesting everyone who wants to order merchandise to buy now because quantity will be very limited.
Ah, I see. Thank you.

I wouldn't have mind if singles mid tier takes in the new tier list.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Whobo 4 is coming in a few months and I would like to get some money matches started. Main events = 100$-up and undercards = 100$-down. I want to know who all is down to mm Trela/Gnes/Illmatic/Razer and for how much? I know everyone is looking forward to this tournament and i also want everyone to look forward to the money match events as well. Post up and let me know so I can create a list of confirmed money matches. It also doesnt have to involve them as well it can be any 2 players that want to play as well. As long as its confirmed Ill add it to the list. Lets GO!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Just wondering, how many people are attending this tournament solely on the fact that it's a MK banned national?

DeLux

Just wondering, how many people are attending this tournament solely on the fact that it's a MK banned national?
I would be one lol

I'm also going to fulfill a life long dream to play against Illmatic

DeLux

I also must fulfill the life long nightmare of playing Espy

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Th' hell is playing me a nightmare? I play friggin' Sonic. I'm awful. :applejack:

DeLux

Sonc is the Truth, and Fear, and Frustration all in one

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I only have $5 for the entire summer.
I can't go unless I somehow get money to appear in my lap. :applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I have one, actually. The money's all gone though. School stuff and helping pay for bills around the house.
It's a tutoring job, and it's shut down for the summers. It's not like I haven't been hunting either.
Right now though, I'm just trying to survive final exams.
:applejack:

Dojo

Smash Champion
I have one, actually. The money's all gone though. School stuff and helping pay for bills around the house.
It's a tutoring job, and it's shut down for the summers. It's not like I haven't been hunting either.
Right now though, I'm just trying to survive final exams.
:applejack:
I feel you. Times are rough for everybody it seems.

Top Bottom