• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 4 - 550$ pot bonus -Be at venue EARLY! BRING FULL SETUPS(wii/ssbb/tv)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
If enough of Cali go, I wanna do a tx vs Cali crew battle. Or the world vs tx.

:phone:

Coney

Smash Master
how to cheap tickets

$320 = loadsamoney, especially since i'm just looking for a good time and not really to compete or anything

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
you flying out of NJ right? I found some round trip from Texas to there for like $240 ish

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
It's not hard, only thing is you might have to take different flight dates and book ahead of time

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
First Hobo, can't wait
Well I'm excited to see how you and Y.b.M do honestly.
lol did I spell his name right? I always worry about that now, he seems so angry if I say it any other way.

If enough of Cali go, I wanna do a tx vs Cali crew battle. Or the world vs tx.

I definitely will be going to this.
So everything is paid online correct?
I"ll see what I can do.
DMG! I swear you need to go man! I miss hanging out with ya buddy!
You and Dphat too funny man.

Daham1

Smash Cadet
i expect over 100 people here.
Ditto, Attendance should be better than hobo37, it was a letdown for me (although the majority of the players i wanted to be there were), but i think that was mainly because of conflicts of interest and not enough hype. I'm planning on making this.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
OOOOOOOOooooooooooo-nly 3.5 months left.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Still not sure since I'm trying to find a full time job.

Grey, don't wait up for me. I don't want to end up not going and then your partner-less.
But I'm gonna try to come.

MJG

Smash Hero
From inui:

"Izumi needs partners for WHOBO in TX. Both regular teams and mid tiers. He's really good with Toon Link in regular teams (he's beaten players you'd normally consider way better than him with me and Atomsk on his team before) and uses Kirby/Luigi/Zelda for mid tier teams. He's generally one of those campy/support players in teams. I work pretty well with him, but I'm already with Esca in both events."

Top Bottom