• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 4 - 550$ pot bonus -Be at venue EARLY! BRING FULL SETUPS(wii/ssbb/tv)

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Pikachu is the freeeeeeeeeeest.

I can only speak for myself. We'll see.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
I need a partner

Here are my credentials

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=136228

Anyway I'm looking for good players, bloodcross suggested to main with a kirby...is chu dat going? and does he have a partner? chudat where you at I summon you. I could also go double snake cause I used to **** with that team. where's MVD at? oh he's teaming with esam? well **** it, lets go havok. lets team, lets win with double snake we can do ittttt

Nicole

Smash Champion
Does anyone good want to team at this? Pretty sure that Nicole isn't going anymore.
nah i'm not. woulda been fun but meh...no mk, no rave, i'm quitting anyway...i do like you texas kids tho. its too bad i only got to hang with most of you once, at the last whobo. but yeah. not going anymore : /

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'm gonna sign up before April 1st.

Still looking for a normal dubs teammate. :)

:phone:

mikeray4

Smash Ace
nah i'm not. woulda been fun but meh...no mk, no rave, i'm quitting anyway...i do like you texas kids tho. its too bad i only got to hang with most of you once, at the last whobo. but yeah. not going anymore : /

oh my god

JUST ****ING GO. I WONT TALK TO YOU, JESUS CHRIST. DONT LET WHAT I DO CONTROL YOUR LIFE.

YOU WANT TO CHILL AND PARTY WITH THEM, YOU LIKE THEM. YOU'LL HAVE A GOOD TIME. JUST GO AND ENJOY YOURSELF, STOP THINKING THAT ALL I WANT TO DO IS RUIN YOUR FUN.

I know you want to go, I'm not an idiot. I'm sorry I'll be there but just ****ing go and I will politely ignore you and let you enjoy yourself.

Also I need housing. I herd sync was housing. Is this true?

mikeray4

Smash Ace
also, is there anyone who can pick me and bloodcross up from the airport. details soon to come

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
nicole nicole nicole nicole nicole nicole nicole nicole nicole nicole nicole

plz

Nah but really, it will be tons of fun.
Texas doesn't have a boatload of great Snakes/ICs/Falcos either.. only like one of each.

bring shugo!

Nicole

Smash Champion
nicole nicole nicole nicole nicole nicole nicole nicole nicole nicole nicole

plz

Nah but really, it will be tons of fun.
Texas doesn't have a boatload of great Snakes/ICs/Falcos either.. only like one of each.

bring shugo!
oh illy, you'll just outplace me again :awesome: :urg:

i'll think about it. it might depend on how mjg and i do at sktar/canada. i might need to enter one more tourney to win doubles...

but i probably wouldnt enter singles anyway, and i'd probably just end up getting drunk and playing arcade games for alot of the time...which is a pretty fun thing to do but i mean it would be like 300 something to get down there to do that when i could just do it up here...but minus texas kids who i never get to see...hmm hmm.

we'll see how much money i have.

talking me into things, i swear...

Top Bottom