• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 4 - 550$ pot bonus -Be at venue EARLY! BRING FULL SETUPS(wii/ssbb/tv)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Am I the only one who thinks that the room in the video is way too small for a national? :\
It's not the full room, as stated in the vid.

Regardless, it's better than Whobo 3's poop venue.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
It's not the full room, as stated in the vid.

Regardless, it's better than Whobo 3's poop venue.
I'm guessing it's that room and whatever was through the double doors in the front.

Or they open up the curtains to the side and ****

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
SPRINKLES ALL ON THIS MOTHER ****A

aaa

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Am I the only one who thinks that the room in the video is way too small for a national? :\
read below
v
v
v
v
v

It's not enough for a 200+ man tournament, but it should be able to hold 100-near 150 before problems arise. You can also go out and play games and ****: plenty of room out there if the game room gets too crowded.
Exactly. WHOBO is not trying to be the next apex/genesis(200+ players). If you look at the previous whobos the attendance is around 140 so i expect whobo 4 to the around the same(there is always a chance it will be bigger). the venue is fine for that amount of people.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
It's not enough for a 200+ man tournament, but it should be able to hold 100-near 150 before problems arise. You can also go out and play games and ****: plenty of room out there if the game room gets too crowded.
Realize that the room in the video wasnt even set up like the way xyro requested it to be setup because they had it setup to show us what the room would look like. All of the tables are going to be moved onto the walls which means the entire center part will be open and probably filled with a few chairs so that will free up plenty of space. If you remember we did hobo 17 in a smaller room and we had over 200+ in the building and had no problems. We just maximized the space in that room like were going to maximize the space for this room.

MVD

Smash Master
Someone pay for me and I'll pay when I'm there blah blah teaming with ESAM blah blah hyped for the blah blah

:phone:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Depends heavily on the airline and where you are flying to/from

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I'll money match anyone here with my :peach:.

Just request up to any amount if interested.

Top Bottom