• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World HOBO 2! Full results are up! VIDS ARE UP! IT TOOK FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
super sadface I miss this time around. I actually failed and got 3rd at a tourney same day. O well god shiz to all who made it into bracket. Glad to see roy r back in action. Good shiz

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Would've had these up sooner if SWF stopped messing up on me:

Shoutsies time:

Everyone: Sorry San Antonio had to leave so soon after I got knocked out of singles. Places to be, and people to see. We'll try hanging around longer next time!

Ally: Good **** winning the tournament. Never got to play your Falcon or Snake with Sonic though. You really wanted to win that Low tier doubles, didn't you? lol.

M2K: 8 Minutes of MK vs. Sonic shenanigans. Funny.

Dojo: Port Town is amazing. And me being gay? You're the one wearing the mask, boy.

Atomsk: Lucas ***** me in that next match after you picked him. I should've CP'd with Ness or something, lol. Good **** winning LT dubz. We should've played some.

Razer: You're lucky Ozz beat me. I would've torn into that Snake like no tomorrow.

Gnes: lol @ that first set with Ally. Boring as hell.

Flip: Nice to see you again. Shame we didn't get to play.

Ozz: You already got a special shout out. You ain't getting another :p. Great games though, I'll be sure to play you again soon.

DMG: Ran so hard you got DQed, and still top 9'd. Too good.

Trela: Good **** beating Inui.

Espy: *Down taunt*

Bear: It was sweet chatting with you from time to time. You're still as cool as ever.

DPhat: I loved hearing you yell "exodia" at Razer during his match. lol.

Zori: I didn't talk to you much at the event. Sorry ;-;

RT: Our set was ridiculously stupid but funny. Lucario is so **** scary to fight.

takeurlife: Keep being sexy my dude.

Fogo: Dude, just watching you vs. Atomsk made me wanna rage. **** Meta Knight.

San: We didn't money match. Oh well, some other time. Your Ike was SICK.

Hylian: Dr. Pepper pajamas were too legit, son.

Hyro: We should've played more. Our pools matches were amazing.

Broly: That machine thing of yours was cool. Keep inspiring people, you're amazing.

Dakpo: WTH Random ZSS? Good ****.

GreyFox: Thanks for driving us back home. I was a little nervous because you swerved from time to time.

Furiousduffman: You and Burrito made me hard during doubles. Too ****ing good.

Bored: Watching you and San during LT Doubles was a treat. Two of the best Ikes on one team is terrifying.

Burrito: Stop fighting K Prime in tournament! ;-; Nah, but good **** in doubles, I was cheering for you guys the whole way.

Fonz: I should've played you.

K Prime: Don't worry about the placing. You'll do better, just keep your chin up. We **** so hard in LT doubles, and we did pretty **** good in regular doubles too in my opinion. We'll definitely be LT doubles partners again if you want.

Phoenix Alpha: I didn't talk to you at all, and I'm sad.

Nike: Good **** making it out of pools, and the drive, and just being awesome for the entirety of the weekend. Driving with you and Suspect to Houston was fun. Oh, and the Chow Mein was tasty.

Battousai (he used Meta Knight and Peach against me, Xyro): Good matches in bracket, and nice job making it out of pools.

Tyson: Sexy in low tier singles against Ally.

JUJ: Made it out of pools. Awesome. Keep practicing!

Xyro: You ran an amazing tournament. Sorry I wasn't able to stay, but San Antonio really appreciates the events you always manage to put together. Again, thanks for everything you've done!

Castro: What happened!? And lol @ sickness.

Tofer/Morningstar: **** happens. Keep it up though, you guys will do great next time. I hope you enjoyed yourselves at WHOBO, and the hotels, and the ride to and from Houston.

PhantomX: ;-; Don't leave us. K Prime needs someone to spoon with.

Zigsta: ****ing. Dire Hit.

Suspect: Dude, you got better. No ****ing joke. Go to S.L.U.T.

Khaoz: I was sleepy, mayne. Don't you know what I can do? I sleep in front of Brawl matches all day. They all play too slow.

Seriously though, if you need Sonic practice, and you see me, then don't be afraid to hit me up for some games and tips.

=====

Sorry if I missed anyone, but this event was AMAZING. Hope to see you guys all sometime soon!!!

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Ally - Such a cool guy. I'm glad I got you meet you, and I'm happy if OoS had to win that it was you. :)

Atomsk - **** ICs on FD :(

UlimateRazer - Learn to coach

Gnes - Why didn't you time Ally out again in your last match :(. I thought you had it.

Lee Martin - Dude, you're such a chill guy. We had our differences but you really surprised/impressed me. We're chillin at the next Hobo :).

Fliphop - Jenna and Tina 4eva! 25 to lyfe baybee!

Ozz - Dude thanks so much for the encouraging words, it really means a lot :). Really good **** on getting 9th! Keep it up!

DMG - 3, 2, GAME! Lol Bobby can't beat the stone wall that is Bear Jones. It was fun hanging out with you guys.

Trela - What's up buddy? Good **** on getting 9th as well! Bring that papa of yours and come over and play soon :).

Dao - Dao, my bro. I'm really happy we're friends, as homo as that sounds. You're one of my favorite smashers/friends :). I'm predicting top 5 next Hobo for you.

Bear - Bear the stone wall. You're too pro at staring contests! Lol I'm laughing right now just thinking about it :p.

Esca - We didn't hang out much :(. Come over soon!

Jerm - Where were you?

Zori - It's time I find my P5 and pop out little P6 and P7. Now give me back my Tyranitar :)!

Rockettrainer - YEAAAAHHHHHAHAHA I'm a baby Lucario main on the rise. Just you wait :), this Lucario is going into the hyperbolic time chamber and will emerge on the level of Meta Knight.

takeurlife - Meow

Fogo - Scopin' with you guys was too fun. Always good seeing you Fogo, come back soon!

Hyro - Bro we never chilled, I'm sad :(.

shadow - *****

Fonz - Dude! I had sooo much fun teaming with you, if you ever want to team again ANYTIME you come back. I'm down. Best teams experience I've had by far :bee:! Come to a Hobo sometime soon!

Ice - Bro it was really good seeing you again. Hopefully I'll be able to come to a Phase sometime soon and we can hang out some more. Come to the next Hobo :)! Also, next time we're getting our hugs from free hug girl. No pussyin' out this time.

Phoenix Alpha - I feel dirty about teams :(

Vorgy - My lover. You are staying with me next time you come to Houston. Please come back soon! :) <3

Tyson - Tyson my man, I'm glad you made it. It's been too long my tall friend. You gotta come to the next Hobo! I miss all you guys.

Kalo - SUP BABY! It's good hanging out with you, I'm glad you got to stay the weekend. ARRHOOO!

Xyro - Dude thank you for such a good tournament. It's the best weekend I've had in a long time. Thanks for being here and being such a good TO/friend. Come over soon and lets play :).

Tree - Bro I didn't wanna play you in LT lol. You main like every LT character :ohwell:.

Tallman - Banned stage MM at the next Hobo? They're always so much fun. I'm sad neither of us made it out of pools since we're both better than that :(. We'll get out next time for sure. Don't be a stranger, come play at some of my fests next time! "That really ****in' ugly guy over there."

Riot - Dude we must find Tomb Raider girl next time. BALLIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie - "***** MADE A PIZZA!" It was good seeing you again as always. You weren't around much on Saturday though :ohwell:. Go to the next Hobo :)

Smoom - No shoutout for me? I see how it is.

Zigsta - Dude you're such a chill guy, it was fun hanging out with you and Tallman. I'm sorry I Scizor'd you :(. I'm gonna make a new team that's a lot more fun next time around. Come to the next Hobo and we'll play again :bee:!

Suspect - Stay our of my sister's room ;)

Mr. Misty - Please die. *vomits*

Prince Peach - WHAT ARE YOU?!!?!?!?!!

If I missed anyone I'm really sorry :embarrass! Just remind me and I'll add you :lick:.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
2: M2K(empire/DA)==:metaknight: --Didn't get any friendlies in with you =\ maybe next time.
3: Dojo==:metaknight: -- Fun in pools I thought i did pretty well first game, gay **** on PS1 though lol.
9: RoyR==:marth: -- So cruel to me in singles bracket, I guess it was revenge for what me an Zolo did to you and Furbs in LT 2v2 XD lol.
9: DMG==:metaknight:/:wario: -- Lol DMG we still need our friendlies, also wtf with random hand shakes haha.
13: Espy==:sonic: -- Close friendlies, I'll get you next time.
13: Dphat==:metaknight: -- Dphat:"Brett lets play i need LT practice" Me:"What about me?" Dphat:"nah I wanna play Brett, I'll play you later" So cruel. :(
17: Esca==:metaknight:/:pit: -- I told you san would win.
17: Jerm==:toonlink: -- We never got any friendlies in =\ but LT singles was incredibly gay none the less. It was nice talking to you again man.
17: Zori==:olimar: -- Me: "can i get ups on this tv?" Zori: "yeah sure" *zori leaves and leaves me with other person on tv.* XD you ditched me like 3 times when i wanted to play vs you.
17: Rockettrainer==:lucario: -- "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" XD
17: takeurlife==:marth: -- Ikes get the use of Derp now! XD DERP DERP DERP!
17: Fogo==:dedede: -- I thought I could have given you a better run for your money =\ but good games anyway =]
17: San==:ike: -- too white, too tall, too good XD
17: Hylian==:popo: -- LMAO@ us not playing since I beat you at phase 5. Next phase i promise =D
25: Broly==:marth: -- TK398?!!??!
25: Furiousduffman==:gw:/:wario:/:falco: -- lulzy falcon friendlies, shoulda gone through more characters before going ike XD. Very close games in bracket even when you were getting help
25: Poltergust :yoshi2: -- I don't know the yoshi matchup!!!! XD Very nice Yoshi.
25: Bored==:ike: -- *wins 6 ike dittos in a row* Bored: "wanna MM" Me:"sure" *slaps loses* "god ****it" XD
33: Burrito==:snake: -- I hate you XD
33: Ice==:snake: -- thanks for practice on Friday =] I felt like you weren't playing at your fullest on saturday though =\
33: Teh Brettster==:ike: -- You owe someone fast food I guess since san is gone, it goes to me XD. Sorry I must've broken your controller during that match haha.
33: Phoenix Alpha==:lucas: -- Best lucas ALIVE?!?! Fun hotel room after confusion was resolved =]
33: Slaps==:ike: -- horrible as usual.
33: Denti==:olimar: -- Lolimar? No. Prolimar!
33: C==:snake: -- good job man again fun hotel room =]
49: Tyson==:ness2: -- nice lucas =]
49: Kalo==:falco:/:wolf: -- % lead!!! Time to plank. This is friendlies, 40 grab limit don't apply XD
49: Inui==:metaknight:/:ganondorf: -- Trash. Nuff said.
49: Xyro== (Forfeit) --ily man XD "IM IN A MONEY MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
61-107: pool players -- I know how it feels not to make it out =\ better luck next time.

Honerable mentions XD:
Nameless Wanderer/Zolo--Very fun teaming with you LT man, you are really good, you should try going to more smash events and make yourself known =]. Also noticed there are a lot of PT in TX, Magik, Zigsta, Zolo.
My entire hotel room -- XD so much fun
SrsC@ -- srs:"do you know what la quinta stands for?" Me: "no what?" srs:"it means right next to Dennys" Me:"no way" *Passes dennys and notice la quinta* Me:"****"
Kovu--fun friendlies =]
GHneko+everyone that made side bets--Where the **** is my money?!?!
TJ/Khaoz--*goes to save replaly* "why would you save a replay with someone that SDs?" Cause we ***** yo team! XD lol.
Zigsta--stupid bowser fire kept hitting me before my Fair hit you! XD

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
EDIT: BTW Xyro I have 2 pics. 1 of M2K, myself, and Ally. And one of me and san if you don't mind me posting?
please send them to me so i can put them up on the front page. i really dont want this thread spammed with pics.

I remember when Trela was innocent, back when he never talked to anyone...so quiet. Now, he's full of rage and ragequits and talks to himself during matches.

Smash changes people, lol.
XYRO changes people

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You've made Trela a very angry little man then.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You're not the first to tell me that, I just dont understand how when i the only time i played this game since i had left was at a scrub con >_>
It's Brawl. You don't NEED to practice at it to get better.

The only thing I practice if ever is my DDPs, and only for like, 5 minutes a week.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Jerm coached HyRo against me in the whole set-- all 3 games. The single reason I lost is because I choked in game 2 when I almost won-- not because of the coaching.
Though I still kinda don't like it, because either way, it could seriously affect the outcome of a set.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Jerm had been coaching hyro multiple times from what I heard, he even did during the mm I had with him after I had mm jerm. Even tho I would of lost anyways it's still annoying, and then he came over and tried to coach me but talking to me while im playing is distracting.

Khaoz

Smash Journeyman
Hey Razer, you punk. Guess what you and Dojo get?

A big Pink F. For Fa****. I SAW WHAT YOU GUYS DID TO THAT LITTLE KID! YOU TWO CAN NEVER SAY I AM MEAN TIMING OUT PEOPLE! I HAVE A GET OUT OF JAIL CARD ON YOU TWO FOREVER!
I second this...

Shoutout to little kid: Dont worry about it buddy. =(

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
M2k has Empire next to his name cuz of being in Empire Arcadia. Pretty l33t "clan" of fighters.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master

MY DENTON GUYS:

Noah (takeurlife)-- Believe it or not, you really have made me better at this game, and you've awakened a lot of motivation in me. I'm glad we went to this and I'm glad we're becoming a legit team. I'll work with you to be best team without MK, Snake, GW, or Wario. As a new team, our chemistry is starting to come together.

TJ (KhaoZ)-- Your pool is a prime example of how luck can really screw people out of pools. You deserved 3rd (or even maybe 2nd) seed. Just keep working. Don't fool around. Play friendlies to learn, not to screw around. Keep up your good work-- you say I'm ahead, but you're improving just as much as I am. Never give up. Trust your instincts.

Guys, I know sleeping in the car kinda sucked, but... I'm sure glad we didn't pay all that money for a hotel room. If nothing else, it was a nice... ehh.. bonding experience.

TOURNEY:

2: M2K(empire/DA)== I liked playing you. You're a really nice, cool guy. I really underestimated your Ike, by the way. Inui's sucks pretty hard and I was expecting something like his--- guess I forgot that you're such a great player. Hopefully I can play you again sometime and take your Ike seriously next time.

3: Dojo== Good stuff against Atomsk. Way to show him you DO have D3 exp. ****.

5: UlimateRazer== Strangely enough, I don't think I've played your Snake except in Duelist. WTF is wrong?

5: Gnes== Good stuff. Keep it up. I know you can pull sets away from the biggest names.

9: RoyR== Really wish I could have met you. I want to play the Marth that Take has looked up to in the past.

9: Ozz== Really good Falco. Good games in pools-- lasers tire me out so quickly. D=

17: Esca== Thanks for cheering me on in a couple of my matches. I'll be sure to return the favor when I see you next.

17: Jerm== GJ beating me in that last game in teams-- I got a little too excited about nearly bringing it back from 2v1, and you got me for it. Remember that one HOBO I was in your pool and I told you next time I played you, I'd give you better competition? And you didn't believe me? I remember that. BTW, stop coaching every set with another TL. I didn't lose because of it, but some people will start johning like mad if you keep it up.

17: Zori== This next sentence is as true as 2+2=4. You are the ONLY person I have ever considered good at recovering with Olimar. Good games.

17: San== Man, I look up to you even more after that tourney (partly because you stand about 8-9 inches above me). I'll have you know, I'm practicing some of your stuff now. I want to build up a platform game to rival yours. "A good artist imitates. A great artist steals." BTW, I never bought you any food-- you should have cashed in on that offer. Thanks for the extra gas money-- it helped us out a lot and bought a lot more than just your ride to the airport. Hope to see you again sometime.

25: Hyro== Good gamesssss. Ugh. I wish I hadn't choked in game 2 though. And I'm sorry for getting excited in game 3 with that 2nd kill. I just had you in a similar situation where I choked in game 2, and I waited for the right thing to do that time. Still didn't win, but I was happy I called my mistake and fixed it before the end of the set.

25: Broly== You know, your ability to play this game and actually play it well has never ceased to astound me. Good **** in tourney. By the way, you're really good at edge-hogging Ike.

25: Furiousduffman== WTF WHY DO I CHALLENGE TURTLE UP CLOSE LOLLLL GGs. I'ma try to think next time I play you, rofl.

25: Bored== This was the first time in a while that I had seen you play at a reduced level. Get rid of that **** broken thumb and practice up some more so you can dominate again.

33: Burrito== Good seeing you as always. Nice job sneaking in to our Ike pic. I guess we'll keep you around because you don't do poorly in LT when you practice.

33: Fonz== GOOD GANON. I mean, I know the match-up is in my favor, but playing against a Ganon as good as yours still can scare the crap out of me. Great games-- if a few things had gone differently (specifically my early jab-Dtilt), I think you would have made game 3 a lot closer than it was.

33: Phoenix Alpha== DANG we gave Inui and M2K's LT team the ****. Until we like triple suicided, but we can erase that from our memories. Always a joy playing with you.

33: Nike 20== I didn't get to play you, but I'm glad I could see you again.

33: Slaps== Getting better always. I keep forgetting I have to take you seriously nowadays. When I finally tried kicking it in gear, I COULDN'T JUMP OR ATTACK WITH C-STICK, lol. But, whatever. You won that one.

33: Denti== Olimar so gayyyy. And GAME SO GAY for killing me in the most ******** of ways for every stock, WTF LOLOL. I hate little characters and I hate big grab ranges. I always get really close games against Olimar-- I'll win next time.

49: Tyson== SCREW YOUUUUUU for always ruining my fun. I'm taking you to Delfino next time, you big jerk. No more trying to punish delayed hitboxes-- apparently, it's just not going to happen. (I just about cried when Ftilt, Fsmash, and Fair ALL failed. No more Brinstar-- it wasn't as clever as I thought.)

49: Inui== Boo hoo.

49: Xyro== Awesome tourney-- most fun I've had at any Smash event ever. Thanks for hosting and thanks for being awesome as always.

61-107: pool players== Better luck next time. And yes, pools can rely on luck. Pretty easy to prove that.

Zigsta: I hated that it came down to us in pools. Because whoever won was bound to feel bad (and I did feel bad). Especially since I used something I overheard Mustafa talk about-- the Eruption edgeguard against Squirtle-- I wasn't entirely sure that actually worked until then.

Tallman: ROB? I was expecting a Lucas. Nonetheless, good games. Hopefully, you'll get a better pool next time.

Zori

Smash Champion
1: Ally== im glad i got to introduce myself ^_^ funny guy
4: Atomsk // your ic are too ****, i kinda wanted to play your mk tho. oh well i had some fun games and i learned a lot and your legit in my book for having axels theme
5: UlimateRazer== 3 am is when we connect the most it seems lol
5: Gnes== great stuff repping tx! i dont know how keep up with razer lol, it seems the later it gets the more energy he has. your going to make a great father LOL
7: Lee Martin==/ we need to play frendlys mk vs olimar
7: Fliphop== my lover.
9: Ozz== im glad you did good but falco is gay :p my little ozzworth is growing up :')
9: Trela== you ok buddy?
13: Dao== dao jones
13: Espy== we talked already, ily espy
17: Esca== i think i remember you cheering for me one match, thanks :D
17: Jerm==fun hanging out with you jermy, that plushy was too legit but i didnt want to lose 10$
17: Zori== derp
17: takeurlife== olimar is not gay, marth is
17: San== super nice guy :o please come to texas again or maybe i need to come to ny
25: Dakpo== legit zss @_@ you have good follow ups
33: JNig== gg's wario is very hard for me :( i need more practice from you and px
33: Ice== ice thanks for cheering me on, that really helped me win the second match from now on im going to play "stronger"
33: Teh Brettster== gg's thanks for the compliments :chuckle:
33: Slaps== its not like i didnt want to play you its just i lost to the person i was playing against so by defualt i should get up

overall i had a great time!

i know im forgetting people D:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh yeah, people lost money because they were sidebetting in the Xyro vs San MM, LOL.

Top Bottom