• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World HOBO 2! Full results are up! VIDS ARE UP! IT TOOK FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
@Espy: Hm? Didn't sense any douche baggery from you after the set. I just heard you saying you hate Falco is all lol, and yeah I hope we can play again in the future.
Then maybe I'm just being too hard on myself.
Either way, the apology is there.

We've gotta play some friendlies next time. I'd love some more Falco experience. Last time I got my *** kicked by a Falco like yours was way back when Sethlon played him.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Dang Ozz, no love for Zigsta?

SHOUTOUTS:

San--Good stuff wrecking house in LT. Your Ike is mad legit. I enjoyed our doubles matches--come back to TX soon!

JUJ--Thanks for hooking us up with the hotel. We didn't get any friendlies in, but we probably will this weekend.

Suspect--Glad to see you back in TX! No friendlies, but we'll get that taken care of. Also Venusaur says hi.

Espy--You and Prime wrecked low tier doubles with your secondary low tiers, dude! Too good! Fun friendlies as usual.

The Nameless Wanderer--I tried looking for you later on Saturday since we didn't get our MM in, but I couldn't find you. Hope you come to more tournaments!

Magik--Fun matches, man! Next time I'll make it out of pools and rep PT alongside you. Count on it.

Greyfox--You snore like a mofo. :p Good stuff placing in singles.

Nike--Good stuff placing in singles, my man. We'll discuss video editing this weekend. :) Oh, and gimme that pic you took of me sleeping with Squirtle so I can post it on Faceobook. ;P

Morningstar--Don't sweat not making it out of pools, bud. Just step it up next time.

Castro--Dude, we still haven't played yet! We need to fix this.

Tofer--Fun matches as usual. I may like using Bowsah more than PT against Peach, haha.

aXeray--Hopefully you'll be able to join us for an Austin Smashfest sometime.

Brett--I debated going MK against you in pools but decided I didn't wanna be gay, haha. Next time we meet, you'll be facing my Bowsah. :)

Ozz--Good stuff placing so well! I enjoyed all our matches, and playing your Falco gave me a LOT of MU experience. Lemme know who that chick in your avatar is. :p

furiousduffman--Fun matches, man. I'll get Hylian to play GW against me more so I can take you. :p And props for you and Burrito ****** in doubles!

MUK--Don't sweat pools, man. You'll improve with each tournament you attend.

Tallman--Dang, we chilled for a loooong time this weekend! Our match was fun, as was our epic Pokemon battle. We'll have to exchange our experiences watching How to Train Your Dragon--I'm going to see it with PX this Friday. Next HOBO we gotta get a group and go to the movies!

P4--It was really cool hanging out with you, man. I don't really get to discuss Pokemon often, so it was great to let it all out with you and Tallman. Our battle was fun even though you Scizor'd me. :p Next time I'll use my DD Salamence!

Bored--Injured thumb or not, you brought the pain, bud. I hope you recover soon so you can join us at Chadfests again.

PX--Papa PX didn't enter singles. :( Our doubles match was fun--apparently a Bowser main saw it, haha. Go study countries so I don't beat you again. :p And good luck on your paper!

Hylian--Our animated films and mammals contest was fun, haha. Let's do it again next trip--I gotta keep up my perfect record! And for the record, you definitely moaned when I got in bed.

JoWii--Thanks for driving, man. Get your iPhone-car thingy fixed so I can play my Disney music in full quality!

YOSH--I had a blast teaming with you. And getting off our side B to upair was AMAZING! Sorry Bowsah's not exactly top tier when it comes to doubles. :( If PT was legal, we'd've definitely been a threat. I'll let you know what I think of How to Train Your Dragon after I see it--after hearing how much you loved it, I'm even more hyped than before to finally go see it! Hope you come down to TX again soon.

Johr--Your Fox is LEGIT! And like YOSH, you're a cool dude to boot. Looking forward to meeting up again.

JNig--Don't worry buddy, you'll beat Hyro eventually. :p I had a great time chilling with you
and exposing your low tiers with my Bowsah.

Battou--Drugs are bad. Very bad. Keep eating that diarrhea, Man-Slayer.

Hyro--You'll beat M2K next time, Hyrulian Johns. :p

Lee--Thanks for the matches, bud. And the Pocky, too--that stuff's legit, haha.

Pantyraider--Congrats on making it out of pools, buddy! If you really like GW, stick with it. Don't go MK just because the going gets rough.

Trela--Fun doubles matches, Trel Bell. Next time we'll PT ditto, and then I wanna have a crack at your other Pokemon.

Jon--I enjoyed our doubles match. I just couldn't let Mario actually beat Bowsah!

DPhat--DPhat making poetry! You probably said you of my favorite quotes from WHOBO: 1) "Zigsta, what the ****?! You play a good Bowser?!" 2) "That's how we roll in Texas, *******!" I had a fun time playing you and PX in doubles.

Slate--Fun hanging with you. Come to more Chadfests!

Tyson--Dang, I just realized we didn't get any friendlies in! What's up with that?

Phoenix Alpha--Thanks for the Pokewalker link. I gladly beat your Psychic self in the Trainer House yesterday. :p

Burrito--Our set was intense! Next time I won't take you to Delfino, haha.

Dojo--You don't like Squirtle. :(
Don't worry, you will sooner or later.

Slaps--Good stuff taking a game off of M2K and Inui! I was rooting for you! We'll play more in the future, and Bowsah shall have his fiery revenge.

DMG--I forgot about our MM on Saturday, haha. Bring your plushie next time, 'cuz it's going DOWN.

Zori--Thanks for the matches. It was cool getting to get to know you better! Next time I'm calling out your Olimar.

takeurlife--Your trashtalk during my set with MUK was hilarious. "LIZARDONNNN!!!"

Fogo--I enjoyed our conversation about landing smashes.

Dakpo--So glad to meet you! You're a really laid back guy who deserves every ounce of credit you got for taking names with that Zamus of yours. I really hope you manage to come to more tournaments, 'cuz I'd love to chill with you again. And we'll actually have friendlies!

Tree--Fun singles and doubles friendlies. Next time Bowsah will see what your Shiek's made of. :)

Atomsk--Aww, we didn't get out MM in. :( Next time you come down, I'd love to go through with it. And we should discuss all things Disney next time!

Ally--You were in tournaments so late that I couldn't figure when to do our MM, haha. Next time you come down, we will. In the meantime, though, I'll let you contemplate the truly amazing songs of The Princess and the Frog.

Xyro--Thanks so much for hosting. You're a great TO as always. Just make my pool more fair next time, ok? :p

I think that's everyone. If I forgot you, let me know!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Shoutouts:

2: M2K-Thanks for playing some friendlies with me at P4's house. If you ever come back to Texas, let's get some more. :)

5: Gnes-Good ****. I honestly believe you can do better with a character that isn't limited. Keep leveling up that Diddy! :)

7: Lee Martin-Good stuff with Lucario quadruples. I can't troll you and Trela at the same time. :(

7: Fliphop-Aura Sphere>Flipkick. Even Lee Martin says that isn't possible, so I must be doing something right. Don't retire yet! :(

9: RoyR-Placing this high without active practice? If only you had time...then you would ****. :)

9: Ozz-You've been stepping it up a bit these past few months. Keep it up, soon Texas can claim another "best with" spot. :)

9: Trela-Ya did good, buddy. I'm proud! Two things: STOP ROLLING and STOP TAKING MY MATERIAL. :p

13: Espy-Good matches. After the second match in the set, you can see why I didn't take you to Yoshi's. Slopes=camp. I probably shouldn't have taken you to Delfino either, lol. Oh well, live and learn...

17: Rockettrainer-17th again?! What a terrible curse...I must get rid of it by next Hobo...

17: Hylian-Fun matches in pools. I can't DI Usmash forever. :(

25: Broly-SHY GUYS. I look forward to our rematch. :)

25: GreyFox86-Man, those SDs...I felt bad after out first match. :(

33: Phoenix Alpha-Let's see...you hate me on smashboards and now hate me in real life...I think I've successfully trolled you. Good games. :)

33: Fonz-Good to play you. Yeah, Lucario dittos are dumb unless you understand them. Trela does good because I've tortured him with them. If I spent as much time with them on you, you would **** the matchup too. Also, Texas has character variety, which is rare, lol. If you ever come back, let's play some more matches. Beastly Ganon. :)

49: Kalo-Getting out of pools with Wolf even though you don't practice? Too legit.

49: Xyro-Thanks for everything. For the housing, for the good times, and for the jokes. And for putting up with me and my weird self. Truly an amazing TO and smasher. I know it's a mostly thankless job, but I really appreciate everything you do.

Tallman-Stop getting trolled by Pokewalker.

P4-You'll do better at the next tourney, just keep practicing. :)

Anyone I forgot, sorry! Let me know and I can post one. :)

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
I know I played....

Ally, Tree, Kirby, RoyR, Flip, Dao, Ozz, Shadow, Riot, Poltergust, Red X, Poison, Nike, 3000, Vorgey, Elkay, Kingdom Come...

That's all I can remember for now.
Red X was not at this tournament lol he didn't travel down here, maybe someone used his tag lol. If Red X was down here we would have another ike lol.

Lost to trela, forfited to slaps
Oh, Hell no he is not getting away with forfeited! He lost to me! As disrespectful as what he did was, a loss is a loss. He could have just told Xyro he forfeited but instead he decided to play me like a joke. He was practically humoring me playing as ganon.

Will post shoutouts later. LOL@take's shoutouts.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah I was told that he forfeited right after he lost to Trela. I wasn't aware he played you at all. Good stuff giving him the D.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Lack of shoutouts from not making out of pools is saddening.

1: Ally== Lol, those two games. It was nice playing an oos pro!
2: M2K(empire/DA)== WHAHAHAHA. That MM did NOT exist.
7: Fliphop== You're a great diddy, I love playing against him.
9: RoyR== Best Marth by far, great games in pools.
9: Ozz== We shoulda gotten some games together, my bad. But nice job placing 9th!
9: DMG== ICs dittos, lulz. Your Wario is as amazing as I thought.
9: Trela== Great job placing this high buddy!
13: Dao== Falcon vs Diddy in B+ was EPIC. Neko better get that up.
13: Dphat== Our matches were great, I've always wanted to play ya. Nice meeting you!
17: Esca== Great job teaming with Polter!
17: Jerm== I NEED more TL practice. x.x
17: Rockettrainer== You're the best <3
17: Hylian== ICs <3
25: GreyFox86== Forgive me for doing horribly in teams. -.-
25: shadow== Playing you in pools. x.x TL is IMPOSSIBLE.
33: Ice== Fun games, Snake is my FAVORITE matchup by far. It's just fun.
49: Xyro== YOU ARE AMAZING!
49: Tree== Great job making out of pools! :)

theeboredone

Smash Legend
1: Ally: Your Captain Falcon is amazing and definitely lived up to the hype that I've heard so much about. Also, it was finally great to see your Snake live. Btw, whatever happened to your brother o_O?

2: M2K: I never got to do my mm with you in the Ike ditto .-. Your MK is ****, and you really took it to Dojo again. Stop getting better.

3: Dojo:Next time, use a Rocky/DBZ montage to train. It will get you over the hump and help you beat M2K. On another note, I look forward to your LT rematch when I'm back to form.

4: Atomsk: You ***** San and I pretty hard in LT Doubles. Wish I coulda played you more in general. You seemed like a cool guy to be around.

5: UlimateRazer: Snake is gonna get banned from Smash cause of Ally. What ya gonna do then?

5: Gnes: Great job against Ally. It was hilarious to see the first match get timed out. Just keep working on your game and trying out new things.

7: Lee Martin: The MK vs Ike match up is ********. I'm seriously considering to pick up a secondary just for that match up.

9: RoyR: I felt kinda bummed out that I lost to you in LT singles first round, but I guess it happens every now and then. You're a smart player and I would love to get some tips from you when we play friendlies next time we meet.

9: Ozz: Freaking Ozz. Most underrated player ever?

9: DMG: DMG timed me out so hard, he got DQ'ed LOL.

13: Espy: Dude, great job. I had been hearing how you've been giving Px and Hylian a tough time at our fests and etc, but man, you really have taken it to another level. Best Sonic alive?

13: Dphat: Just give up on Jigglypuff. Use MK in LTs. I'm sure you can pull that off.

17: Esca: I got ***** .-.

17: takeurlife: You were definitely one of the people I was looking forward to playing. It's just a shame that I was held back by some injuries and etc. I'm definitely gonna get back into prime time form so next time, our matches will be way better.

17: Fogo: The red wig suits you Fogo. You might wanna consider wearing that to tournies.

17: San: Freaking San. Because of you we lost LT Dubz. I kid, but you really are an amazing Ike. Next time, whenever we meet, I'm gonna make sure I'm at a 100% to give you a good match.

17: Hylian: Not even the great Dr. Pepper PJs were good enough to get you into top 10. And go get your ****in glow sticks back.

25: Dakpo: I seriously think you are the best ZSS in TX. It's a shame you live in the middle of no where. I look forward to seeing you again at the next WHOBO. It was great playing you.

25: GreyFox86: You were sleeping in the closet? I slept in the bathroom. How's that up getting 1 uped?

25: Furiousduffman: You're not furious at all. And I didn't even see you get into that rave ****.

25: Bored: Frickin Scrub.

33: Burrito: I really do need to get back into the game so I can shut you up for good.

33: Ice: It's been a while Ice. Had a great time doing those friendlies with you. You actually helped me feel better
about myself, which kinda made myself just play overall better. 10thanks.

33: K Prime: It's amazing how you and Espy are so good at LT Dubz. I'm gonna start teaming with other characters to see who matches Ike the best.

33: Teh Brettster: LOL! You and Slaps tied again! Still no best Ike in Dallas yet.

33: Phoenix Alpha: Dang, you are energetic and talkative. That's pretty awesome. You're super friendliy and I felt like you didn't bring your "A" game when we played. There's no way I beat you like that when you did so well at Phase 6. Till next time.

33: Nike 20: San Antonio is overall better than Austin? All of SA got out of pools? Sad face.

33: Slaps: Truthfully, you really have gotten better. Keep practicing on wifi when you got nothing else. Try to play some tougher people, and you will continue improving. Good stuff Slaps.

33: Denti: I'm gonna get my 2 dollars back from you when I'm back to tip top shape.

33: Magik: Wtf, your Diddy is super ********. Magik is the new master of diversity?

49: Inui: I saw you come up to one of the tourny hosts to tell them you lost to Slaps and you quit. Then you walked off and I never saw you again. And to this day, I wonder what happened to you.

49: JUJ: I think you should use that hammer of yours before matches and knock people out. Then they get DQ'ed and you win.

49: Xyro: We never played, but I kinda didn't want to anyways until I'm 100%. MM troll was great. Good hype. You might wanna do something like that again next year. Also, great job at getting everything done at a reasonable time. Good stuff.

49: Panty: Just keep practicing. You should be proud that you got out of pools, so good stuff.

61-107: pool players

Cross: Your Shiek is still tough to play and I hate it. Just keep practicing and I think you will eventually beat me. Just don't make some silly mistakes and you'll be good.

Zigsta: Freaking Zigsta. Better with Bowsah than he is with PT. I don't know you anymore.

Jowii: Dude, I swear, I think you became M2K's entourage, cause everytime I saw you, you were around him.

Px: "I'm gonna be going to my last tournament, but not enter the main event guys". I'm gonna miss ya. You really do make our car rides entertaining.

Yosh: Great friendlies man! Always a pleasure to see you, and don't worry. Next time, I look forward to not having a broke thumb and being back in prime time shape.

Tallman: Great time hanging out with you. Must be pretty cool doing this kinda stuff for AiB. You better be getting paid in Benjamins. Till next time.

Khaoz: I can't ever play the IC match up seriously in friendlies, cause it's...friendlies. Dammit. And don't worry, I'll never give you a chocolate muffin. Count on it.

I know I'm forgetting people, so I'm gonna have to edit this later.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Lack of shoutouts from not making out of pools is saddening.
^This.

Both RT and Yosh forgot about me...

It's cool though. I'll post my shout-outs later. I just got home from school.

EDIT: BTW Xyro I have 2 pics. 1 of M2K, myself, and Ally. And one of me and san if you don't mind me posting?

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I guess its my turn to take a go at this.

1: Ally==You were after Zelda's *** hard. Usmash too much for ya?
2: M2K(empire/DA)==I should 5$ MM you just to see how much my Falco can improve.
3: Dojo==Don't worry about it buddy, you'll get Ally and M2K eventually. :)
4: Atomsk==Strange one you are. But cool at the same time. :)
5: UlimateRazer==LOL you should be higher than this. :p
5: Gnes==5...4...3...2...1...TIME!!!!!
7: Lee Martin==I didn't see you there. :(
7: Fliphop==Great seeing you again. I gotta work on that Diddy MU so that way I don't suck *** next time.
9: RoyR==For some reason, this is the first time I've actually seen your face. o_O
9: DMG==Great commentating. xD
9: Trela==PEDOBEAR
13: Dao==No wonder you beat me. I didn't realized you played Diddy. @_@ Plus Jiggz v Zelda is annoying as hell.
13: Espy==I taught you well in the art of Doubles Zelda. You have made me proud. :)
13: Bear==I need more MK practice. I guess we should have played on the other TV. :(
13: Dphat==Odd that I can't think of anything thing to put here other than good seeing you again. :S
17: Jerm==We almost had you in LT teams. That Din's save was legit you have to admit. :D
17: Rockettrainer==Sorry about the SD's man. It's a bad habit that I need to stop doing ASAP
17: takeurlife==I challenged you cause I thought I was getting better, but it's obvious that there is room for improvement. :)
17: Fogo==Still got that Magic but you don have that Shine. :)
17: San==Best Ike I've ever seen. MM 5$ Zelda v Ike. FT5. Yay/Nay?
17: Hylian==You got luck against us in LT dubs. We have to play again some day. :)
25: Hyro==I love playing against you. we need more friendlies in. Just like Dao, Jiggz v Zelda is annoying as hell
25: GreyFox86==You got lucky as hell getting this far. Stop dreaming and wake up son.
25: Bored==We still up for that 1$ MM?
33: Burrito==Fun times playing against you and Duff in teams.
33: Fonz==Look at Hylian's comment
33: Ice==Sorry that you got DQ'd man. I wanted to play you to test my Falco. :(
33: K Prime==Sorry about the placing man. I think I should be here and you should be where I'm at.
33: Phoenix Alpha==Good seeing you again. :)
33: Nike 20==I let you down. :(
33: Battousai==I had your MK in pools. GG man. :)
49: Kalo==In all honestly I thought you were Mamachu KLO.
49: JUJ==Next time we can dominate with MK/Snake. I hope you took notes.
49: Xyro==Thanks for hosting and allowing SA and everyone come to have fun. Not as big as the last one but just as fun. :)
49: CASTRO==Next time we will get them. :)
61-107: pool players==You guys make it out next time. No sweat. :)

Oh and just so we are all good, for those who were wondering what me and JUJ were talking about here is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GMr0tNpMbs

tell me what you think of that. Its funny as hell. xD

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Oh sorry the way you told me it sounded like he forfited

My bad
Its alright man, i was told he was wanting to forfeit so he obviously didn't care about winning or losing anymore by going Ganon. I was just mad that my one win wasn't even a serious game. I would have won against Duffman if it weren't for burrito coming over and coaching him game 2/3. Just joined the Anti-coaching movement because of World Hobo 2 -_- Sorry Josh.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Bored I wanted to play you lol

I call out whoever did seeding I WANTED THAT BYE OM NOM NOM PERFECTED POOL NOM NOM FLARBLE GARBLE GARBLE.

I also realized something today: Trela beat Inui because after playing me in pools, after I timed him out, he said "F*** this sh**, I'm not losing quickly in tournament after putting up with that bullsh** with DMG. I'm going down fighting". I told you Trela, I did it to inspire you to ****.

Edit: As for coaching... Idk. I'm usually ok with it, even if it is obvious, if both sides do it. I was kinda sad no one came over when I was playing Fogo or Fliphop when they had Gnes sitting down and telling them stuff. I think I had Ice say "Good sh** DMG" a few times playing Flip, but that was it. I'm not mad about it, I just was kinda like Meh who's in my corner lol. That is the price for playing gay I guess.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I remember when Trela was innocent, back when he never talked to anyone...so quiet. Now, he's full of rage and ragequits and talks to himself during matches.

Smash changes people, lol.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dude Trela, you have MASSIVE BALLS for even shaking my hand and looking me in the eyes after that. I don't know if I could have done that at your age. For real no joke.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
DMG we never got to play =[ we are playing next tourney i see you at ok?

@coaching- But this isn't just like "good ****" kind of coaching. It was more like "these are his habits/weaknesses abuse it" coaching. I don't think i really had that many weaknesses just a few small habits since the games were still epicly close. But I just think the outcome would have been different if A_B wasn't there. I believe 1v1 should mean 1v1, sure i asked for MU help BEFORE a match, but during a match it should be 1v1 one players knowledge and skill versus the other player's knowledge and skill. With coaching it basically means one person can watch the other player's every move and pick up on stuff much easier than the person in game who is trying to concentrate on everything going on.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
DMG, he must have given you the Trela Stare. Its accuracy is 100% and Paralyzes and Confuses your opponent. And it's a move only Trela can learn. He's done it to me many times.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hey Razer, you punk. Guess what you and Dojo get?

A big Pink F. For Fa****. I SAW WHAT YOU GUYS DID TO THAT LITTLE KID! YOU TWO CAN NEVER SAY I AM MEAN TIMING OUT PEOPLE! I HAVE A GET OUT OF JAIL CARD ON YOU TWO FOREVER!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Good **** Polter and ArturoBurrito/Duffman in doubles (New Mexico too good?).

LOL@Inui getting last in bracket.

Did Utd Zac not make it outta pools in singles?

And what the **** does the empire/DA next to M2k's name mean?

Esca

Smash Champion
17: Esca: I got ***** .-.
I apologize dude. When I found out I had to play you I decided that I wasn't ready to play you with Pit. I was honestly too afraid to use him because I wasn't playing very well with Pit that tournament, and I had been playing SO solidly with MK.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I forfeit to Greyfox cuz after that was Rocketrainer and Espy awaiting the winner of that. I did feel like playing anymore when I saw Espy's name on the bracket.
Well this weekend when you see Espys name in the bracket you better forfeit :p

And UTD didn't enter singles IIRC

Me, Papa PX and UTD didn't enter, cause I suck and they dont care about singles.

heytallman

CTALL
Well I played pretty ****tily at this tournament, but I don't feel it was ALL my fault. I felt that my pool was hard, and I had a tough bracket in low tiers. Aside from that, no johns, I guess. I still had a great time, probably some of the most fun I've ever had at a tournament.

Go watch the videos I put up, they're on the front page here.

Shout outs time!

Gnes - My Smash brother. Sorry I played bad in low tier doubles, but I still had a good time. Congrats on second in doubles, and although I know you would have liked to place better, fifth in singles is **** good, too. I'll practice up so we'll **** again next time we do low tier doubles.

Zigsta - Probably the one I spent the most time hanging out with. Always good to talk movies and Pokemon and stuff with you, too bad we never went to go see the movie. I'll definitely let you know what I think of it. Had a great time playing you in Pokemon and in Brawl, and I look forward to seeing you again.

P4 - Sorry you didn't make it out of pools, that makes two of us, man. Also "the really ****in' ugly guy over there" OH MY GOD I LAUGHED SO HARD.

Atomsk - I'm really glad I got to meet and talk to you, you are pretty **** cool. I'm glad I got to give you a few Lucas pointers, haha. Come back to Texas sometime!!!!!!!!!

Tyson and Phoenix Alpha - Sorry my Franklin Badge jinxed you guys, it must have jinxed me in pools, as well. I had a good time seeing you guys again, and glad we got to reform the little boys' table, although we never sat down together anywhere. Hope to see you guys again soon.

Ally - I never got to play your Falcon, oh well. Maybe next WHOBO.

Xyro - I had a lot of fun this tournament, and I guess I have you to thank. Also you got ***** by San!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trela - "You just beat Inui, what are you gonna do now?" "I'm gonna take a ****!" lol too good. Also, stop caressing Allan's hands during the night.

RT - lol you are dumb in the videos I took.

Bored - It was good hanging with you at the mall. We had never really talked before, it was good to get to know you a bit. I wanna play your Ike next time you're in town. By the way, for the AiB stuff, I don't get paid at all lol.

YOSH - My low tier rival, haha. Maybe we should team for LT doubles sometime, we'd ****. Good to see you again.

Razer - lol you suck at keeping a straight face.

Van Jones - oh my God you're too good at keeping a straight face. ****ing stone wall, man! I'll get you next time.

DMG - You suck at commentary, I should have been more assertive in taking the mic from you. Nice Lucas, btw.

Dojo - Had fun hanging with you at lunch the other day. I miss seeing you in Houston.

Lee Martin - GG spiking me in our low tier doubles match, we would have won if it wasn't for that!!!!!!! Good seeing you again though, we should talk more next time.

Fogo - We have been to so many tournaments together, yet we never spoke until Saturday, haha. I wanna play your Dedede next time you're in town.

Ozz - Dang you went beast mode in pools. Good ****.

Duffman - Also good **** in pools, and also in low tier doubles, and for your clutch win over Razer in you guys' doubles match.

Arturito Burrito - Sorry if it seemed like I was making fun of you with the "looks like he's about to cry" thing, but whenever I would look at you, that's what it looked like haha.

Espy - Dang, beast mode in low tier doubles, man. We still have to team sometime, and after Saturday, I'd say we'd be safe without Sonic.

DPhat - Good seeing you again, as always. We'll do teams sometime.

Zac - Dang, I had my Pokewalker day 2 and didn't get to link up with you D: oh well.

Hyro - yo, you gay? Good kinda hanging out with you after the end of day 1.

Hylian - lol while filming I panned away from you like three times, and you just kept talking, you camera *****. I guess we'll go drinking next year, since you were so disappointed no one was 21 on Friday night, haha.

Fliphop - **** UofH!

Broly - Oh God, you breakdancing was the greatest thing I've ever seen!

Kingdom Come - Never sing on GH/Rock Band ever again. I wish you'd go off the rails on a crazy train, the way you were singing.

Mr. Misty - OH GOD, DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
MISTER MISTY, LOOOOOOOOOOKING GOOD!

Hardest lie I have ever heard in a long time.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I apologize dude. When I found out I had to play you I decided that I wasn't ready to play you with Pit. I was honestly too afraid to use him because I wasn't playing very well with Pit that tournament, and I had been playing SO solidly with MK.
It's all good. You play to win right? Besides, I'm gonna give you a better match once my broken thumb heals.

MISTER MISTY, LOOOOOOOOOOKING GOOD!

Hardest lie I have ever heard in a long time.
I don't even know how you can say that without throwing up. Takes some serious balls.

Hey Razer, you punk. Guess what you and Dojo get?

A big Pink F. For Fa****. I SAW WHAT YOU GUYS DID TO THAT LITTLE KID! YOU TWO CAN NEVER SAY I AM MEAN TIMING OUT PEOPLE! I HAVE A GET OUT OF JAIL CARD ON YOU TWO FOREVER!
I saw this **** too. This kid is gonna grow up and **** you guys when he starts competing for realz. Get ***** in the future Super Smash Virtual Reality.

Esca

Smash Champion
Xyro - Thank you so so so much for running such a smooth event. You DQ-ed people, shut up people, and made sure everything went according to plan. I'm glad your rep as a TO didn't diminish because of this tournament, and I hope you stick around long enough to see this community evolve again.

Ally - Lol Ally, "Kill me, kill me! You could have killed me there why didn't you!?" I love your in-game trashtalk man. Had a whole lot of fun playing/meeting you. Next time.

M2K - I hope your ISP tournament went well, lol. Too bad there was no Melee so you could lose to Darkrain. :)

Dojo - Cheer up boo. ;)

Atomsk - Honestly, you're one of the coolest Smashers I've met. Taught me alot and I like the fact that you help people out during friendlies as well. Pit vs D3 MM next time.

UlimateRazer - **** you Razer. I saw what you did to that little kid.

Gnes - Gnessssssss, what happened? You were supposed to win! :( Oh well, let's team next HOBO and ****. :)

Lee Martin - There's way too much for me to tell you on here. Too good.

Ozz - Can I be your camping coach?

DMG - DMG, I have a really good idea for a MM next time we meet.

Dao - Dao!!!! So ****in' chill man next HOBO we're definately hangin' out.

Bear - Can you show me what Brawl Plus is all about anyways?

Esca - You suck.

Jerm - You too.

takeurlife - LOL DUDE the only name Xyro didn't capitalize was yours in the results. Anyways, beating Inui and doing way too well this tournament. I can't let this happen again I must step my game up.

Hyro - Let's do this again next Hobo.

Broly - Broly I gained so much respect for you this tournament! I love hanging out with you and your too chill.

Furiousduffman - And Duffy is my man. So good in teams and way too good at the bucket team. We need to run it some time. :)

Poltergust - Thanks for teaming with me for low tier. I hope I didn't disappoint you!

Bored - Next tourney we will do a real set. I expect you at 100% so bring it sir.

Burrito - Arturo! Good **** on doing so well in teams I'm glad El Paso (- Error) came down for this. I
had alot of fun hanging out with you guys and hope yall did as well.

Fonz - I REALLY underestimated your MK. Serious set next time?

Ice - I miss you. :(

Vorgy - Squeeze my butt please.

Don - Your Pit is improving! Just work on that stuff I showed you and you can catch up in no time, then I can finally drop this dumb character and move on!

Deviation - Way to ****ing go dude. How about not getting coaching next time?

Inui - EFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

CASTRO - For just picking up this game dude, your ****. I'm really looking forward to see you improve and hope you can make it to more tournaments as time grows on. Let me know on your progress I'm really interested in seeing you do well.

Top Bottom