• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 2=April 2nd-4th! San(ike) vs Xyro(samus) 100$mm! Results thread is up!!!!!

Lobos

Smash Master
I doubt that cause my response to MMs is if I dont accept them is always "I dont have cash" lol

which is true most of the time cus I rarely carry $5s or $1s on me, we need to have some type of credit card MMs :p

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Well, Furbs has me covered for Thursday and Sunday night, but I still need housing and stuff for Friday and Saturday.

Also, is anyone else from Florida going to this? I haven't really been up-to-date with the site lately. :dizzy:

:069:

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
You know how drunk people always tell the truth? Well i am rerally really ****ed up right and i want to say a few things.
1. I want me and lee martin to be wingmen and catch a lot of hot anime ladies. (easy)
2. I want to get drunk one night. Esca and Gness have to be there.
3. I just want to hang out with Le Thien.
4. I want to beat M2k and ally in teams with anyone. ( who doesnt) ( I prefer burrito though )
5. Too sleepy and drunk to keep going.... I want to meet atomsk too

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
ATTENTION!!!! Hotel room is down to 4 people! Anyone that wants in PM me or contact me, it will most likely cost less that $20 for 2 nights so yeah jump on this chance for a cheap room. This is not at the mariot but like 5min from the mariot so yeah.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Again I am posting that we have many spots available for our hotel room! It costed about $135 for 2 nights so it is pretty cheap to stay for 2 nights. We have 4 people already and if we can get more that will help reduce the cost even more. Our room consists of me, kovu, srsc@, and san at the moment so anyone that wants to get in on this PM me or something.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Xyro i'll get someone to suck your **** if you host a brawl- tourney at whobo!!!

cept he kinda looks like a wolf hope that's not a problem

but he's a teenager so that's a plus i think

Top Bottom