• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 2=April 2nd-4th! San(ike) vs Xyro(samus) 100$mm! Results thread is up!!!!!

heytallman

CTALL
OK. Friday night I can probably house TWO people in my dorm room. No more than two. Preferably people I know and are friends with, also. Space will be a bit cramped in there, and you'll need your own sleeping bag and pillow or whatever.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
There will be NO BRAWL+ or -

If i see it, you will be Dqed from ALL events. If you didnt enter any events, you will be kicked from the game room. I need ALL tv/wii/ssbb and space for REAL brawl and REAL brawl only.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Thank you Xyro.

I'll keep a vigilant eye out for it myself. Can't have useless things like B-/B+ hogging up space.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
m2k mewtwo king jason, name search this and accept a 5$ MM of my samus vs your ike.

Ally, i watched some vids of you falcon.......5$ MM vs my samus.

San, BRING IT! 100$MM ya *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reminder to everybody else who is coming to this event. Please be in the NINJA ROOM(tourney room) by 11am on friday and saturday. Btw, if you are driving to this event, please park in the mall parking lot so u dont have to pay parking.

if anybody needs ANYTHING, please call or text me. my number is on the front page.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Loll, xyro at the rave.

I think he rather go back to the huckle berry hound gas station thats on the way to dallas.

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
LMAO jerm dont confuse me i thought you were hyro.

but i know jerm will rave with me at least cuz im a scavenger pro ya know

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Xyro, I accept free donation. Np we can play to make you feel worth of challenging me ;)

I'm seriously going to win this. I WILL BE UNDEFEATED FOR YEARS. MK will save me from D3. And I stepped up my Marth andFalco game. MWAHAHAHA WHO CAN SAVE YOU NOW?

Also anything fun to do in houston? I'll probably want to see some stuff in Texas on monday so let me know if anything's cool there.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Xyro, I accept free donation. Np we can play to make you feel worth of challenging me ;)

I'm seriously going to win this. I WILL BE UNDEFEATED FOR YEARS. MK will save me from D3. And I stepped up my Marth andFalco game. MWAHAHAHA WHO CAN SAVE YOU NOW?

Also anything fun to do in houston? I'll probably want to see some stuff in Texas on monday so let me know if anything's cool there.
Not if you lose to Fliphop. DEEENG

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master

Not if you get double blind picked Bowser vs MK first round, you're ****ed D:

Also, I wish I was going to this ;; Oh well, GL running this Xyro, I know this event will be amazing.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Any body who is gonna be in houston for the 1st time has to go to the mcdonalds closest to funplex

ghetto as hell

Hyro

Smash Lord
so um xyro your gonna rave with me right?
**** off my man *****, i already have ups

Jerm let's skip this week!
**** off my avvy *****, i already have ups

**** that I'm gonna be stoned off my ***.
holy **** count me in?

Anyways, winners finals, lee martin vs ally, lee will sandbag and let ally 3-0 him, go to losers, beat m2k with diddy, back to gf, lose the first match to ally with lucario, go MK, win, then lose, then win twice winning the set 3-2.

then he's gonna 3-0 ally.

calling it, rise of the south, get at him

this tourney is gonna be ****in ridiculous, not even the brawl part haha

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So, I'm attending this now since my easter plans fell through.

Anyone really good need a teammate?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I want to play Lain in bracket.

Who do I need to pay for this to happen?

Top Bottom