• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf tourney result's thread

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Barricuda Drifter is GOD im nothing compared to him!!

Im also jealous he blessed ishy instead of me T_T

Kirk

Smash Champion
And what's this? Kirk used Wolf? :o

:059:
I've been trying out a lot of chars recently(if you couldn't tell by my chars used lol), and wolf is a lot of fun to me.

I actually played Kain in tourney...was considering doing a wolf ditto at first lol...but opted for bowser instead, which was a good choice apparently cause I was able to take game 1, though kinda lucky.

One of these days I might actually learn wolf...all I've been doing is experimenting usng my own style...id like to try wolf more in tourney.

KAIN! We should do a double wolf team sometime when I get a decent enough wolf lol

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
MCP, why can't the rest of GA be as cool as you?

It takes the MW:W like 3 seconds to upload our videos.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
9th out of 38 in singles
5th out of 13 teams in doubles

@ Phoenix Saga 2; Ann Arbor, MI

Yep, I'm still alive. :) Just got wrecked by work during the Thanksgiving/Holiday season. I'm going to be taking Wolf more seriously as a main. Just gotta get better at the Falco mu and become more solid at the Wario mu.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
9th out of 38 in singles
5th out of 13 teams in doubles

@ Phoenix Saga 2; Ann Arbor, MI

Yep, I'm still alive. :) Just got wrecked by work during the Thanksgiving/Holiday season. I'm going to be taking Wolf more seriously as a main. Just gotta get better at the Falco mu and become more solid at the Wario mu.
It's been quite a while haha, welcome back :D a bunch of us on the boards have pretty good Falco and/or Wario experience so don't hesitate to drop by the social for some tips if you need them :)

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I would like to say it's not dead, but... yeah. Seagull seems to have stopped editing.

If someone gets on his case about it he might start up again, or alternatively, does anyone want to take over the thread?

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
He only updated it up to two months after getting the thread lol... I mean, if you want to make a new thread for it, go ahead and I'll lock this one once it's up?

Top Bottom