• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf O'Donnell for Brawl: The only good choice for a starfox villain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
To the person who said Oikanny, the guy's a coward. He sounds like my little Brother. He has a killer imprision too. It's a shame that his last name is what it is. By the way, I'm loving the South Park Episode on Comedy Central. They're talkign about the Biggie Smalls Rumor. ESCARGO MY CARGO FTW!!!

blayde_axel

Smash Master
I was just joking. lol.

Nvm. They didn't use that was specifically. The more recent games have put his ears way up... so, I guess I'll just have to deal with Mutant Fox.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Oikonny is a loser. The only reason he was on Star Wolf was because he was Andross' nephew. And he pretty much sucked. Don't wanna see him in Brawl. I'd rather see Slippy.
Slippy isn't a bad thought. Peppy IS a bad thought. He can't do anything, since he's just another ROB. I wonder what happened to Falco's Arm.... but anyways he'd look cool in his Armada look.

Stryks

Smash Hero
My fellow wolf supporters, One says slippy should be added over Wolf, it is true, his name is sandman and hus staments is in the anti-lucario thread...

Just wanted to mpoint that out...
WOLF FTW!

Stryks

Smash Hero
*Sharpening pitchforks*

Wait what?
Yeh I know that man, but he brings RIDICOULOUS facts about everything, have u ever checked it out, he said they shouldnt add bowser jr cause hes a filelr in most of the games, but they should add petey pirahna, and they should add snorlax cause hes more popular, which is wrong cause munchlax is consider a MASCOT of the 4t gen...

Just to name a few...

Stryks

Smash Hero
.... GTFO u n00b...

Claw-based moveset, now go play some online and disconnect when ur losing, cause thats what n00bs do... they disconnect...

Shuma

Smash Hero
you and idiot!!!!!

go praise waluigi!!!!!!

and krystal and wolf can get in!!!!!!!

SehkmetCLS

Smash Cadet
Hmm Wolf...he's as good as Fox is, (terms of story then, I wish Wolf would win and kill that Fox just for once in a game) a bit slower maybe, but definitly stronger and more aggresive.

He wouldn't be that hard to add to Subspace anyway, just let him dogfight fox somewhere (wtb cool cinema) and then those shadow thingies make fox (or him) crash, and then Wolf sets out to help Fox destroy those things so he can destroy Fox fair and square (keep argueing between the two through out the mode ftw, "I almost had you Fox" "No you 'didn't" "etc"). I know, its corny.

But then they save the world, everyone rejoices, then *blast* Fox drops over dead, all they hear is Wolf laughing and they only find his Sniper Rifle :p Or something like that...I just think Wolf >> Fox anytime...

Would love him in Brawl tbh, can't go wrong with that one, who's been around longer btw, Krystal or Wolf?

Rather have Wolf ready to kick ***, then a staff wielding/magic using blue fox...opinions opinions...love em.

Tru-underdog

Smash Journeyman
i love starfox games but there have always been frickin annoying characters first it was slippy, then it was Kat and the newest addition for me was krystal, but wolf on the other hand is a bad *** MOTHER FCKER and i have always liked him in the games i dont care if he had his own moves or was a clone i just want to see him in, and since the subspace thingy looks to have a dark story line they could add him very easily especially if each character has their own storyline wolf would be a shoein for foxes storyline please sakurai do the right thing.....

Revven

FrankerZ
Wolf...Wolf...no amount of words can express how much I hope you're in Brawl.

He was in the intro to Melee, teasing me like hell. And, I find out that Falco was in Melee through unlocking him. I was filled with joy! Only ... to find out he was a clone of Fox. But, that didn't stop me from using him then on as my best/main character in Melee. If Falco doesn't make it back, I'd at least like Wolf to, he has tons of moveset potential. And, with the recent Pokèmon Trainer reveal I think Sakurai could come up with something for Wolf, even Falco if he came back.

Here's hoping he appears!

SehkmetCLS

Smash Cadet
Hmm just a thought, why did Nintendo let Starfox die so much?

I mean, SF64 rocked...Adventures...well its nice, but no true Starfox game, Assault? I loved it...but yeah, playable Wolf and Wolfen ftw...I destroyed my friends with that.

*unlocks wolfen*

*starts 3 vs 1 battle*

*proceedes to destroy his 3 friends in a dogfight 3 on 1*

l33t Flying skills ftw...

But anyway going back to the point, I mean, seriously, command, well didn't play it, but looks decent, and not more then that.

We want a new SF game! Just use the SF64 formula, on rails and free range mode, put back the different paths and good voice acting, think of a decent story, (no more steriods, aparoid's or whatever) and get a online multiplayer with some better enviroments...(Corneria rocked in Assault, fact).

So they could add Wolf here...spice things up...and then release some nice SF (true) sequel.

Viroxor

Smash Ace
At tru_underdog: What was wrong with Katt? You must be referring to Command, because she only had, like, two lines in SF64. And I even liked her in Command, although she was made slightly more lose by the lack of pink.

boltfreak6

Smash Cadet
Wolf would be perfect for brawl, I mean its not very hard to give him a different moveset than fox because he's never really been out of his wolfen in games besides assault multiplayer and I think Starfox deserves 4 characters in brawl Fox,Wolf,Falco,Krystal. Wolf FTW

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
wolf would be a great adition he would probably be a bit slower then fox but would be stronger, plus he's fox's rival hes gotta be in brawl

Symphony X

Smash Lord
You really shold check out FnagTheFirst's moveset. It's my favorite non-clone Wolf moveset I've seen.

@SehkmetCLS:

Wolf was faster than Fox in Assault. Command was more than decent, I liked it anyway, and everyone I know says Assault was just a "mediocre" game. I personally loved it - thought it was WAY too short. I had a lot of fun with the multiplayer, too.

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
I doubt Wolf will be faster than Fox. Fox is already a quick little bugger, and Wolf, likely to be larger than Fox, would look/feel a little strange zipping across the stage at who-knows-what velocity. I think Wolf is going to be heavier, and slower than Fox for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom