• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Maybe it's just my inner furry but something about FA intrigues me.. I might just have to make an account, LOL. Don't know if i'd upload anything though so eh.

@Jcav, Before the spike happens, hold right on the analog to see if he's fishing for your SDI or not, and if he goes for the spike (which he probably will) slam the Cstick Diagonal Up in combination with the Analog Stick. You can also try quarter circle SDI which would just be :stick8: + :cstick9: :cstick6:. Remember SDI is performed on hit.

I recommend the first method.

It just takes some adjusting, really. Play the MU as much as you can, it's actually really fun. Another one of my favorites.

:wolf:

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Alternatively, play Melee to make your life better.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
NEVER play Brawl when morbidly depressed. Especially wifi. God****it.
Omg so true.
Game makes me so salty sometimes :/ Even more so than other fighting games.
Ohwell.

Cats are fine until they pester you for the 12th time. It's not adorable after a certain point .___.

:038:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure all of you are going to he double hockeysticks for your blasphemy in regards to cats.

Don't fear it, they play good music there.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
They just sort of ignore you and walk with this false sense of accomplishment like their the ****, never show up when you want to show your friends your new cat, and are just overall *******s. After like a week you forget you have a cat because it's either sleeping or god knows where 99% of the time. Then they finally come bother when you don't want them, or when you're feeding them. You can't even scratch a kitty's belly, or play fetch.

A cat would eat you if you and him were stranded somewhere with no food, a dog would stay by your side until you both passed on. True fact.

Cats are dumb. **** them.

my cat ran away

Rizen

Smash Legend
On rare occasion if my cat gets too rough or sassy I'll pin her head down with one hand (not anything that hurts her) and lightly tap her nose and say "You be good". She's too dumb to deal with 2 hands at once.
I'm pretty sure all of you are going to he double hockeysticks for your blasphemy in regards to cats.

Don't fear it, they play good music there.
What?

Edit: Oh duh! I just got that.
A cat would eat you if you and him were stranded somewhere with no food, a dog would stay by your side until you both passed on. True fact.
A dog would stay by your side until you eat it:smirk:. (My cat doesn't know HOW to eat food bigger than her dry cat food pieces, it can be amusing to watch)

Sorry your cat ran away:(.

Wolf McBlue

Smash Journeyman
If I'm feeling down I'll play something like mario kart, LoZ, pokemon, or something I can do mindlessly.

And cats...they are so bipolar

D

Deleted member

I've seen that person's page before too~ Mainly because I've looked around at the pages of some furs from Ontario since all of them usually post pics and stuff everywhere.

Also, I have no idea how comissions work. I'm assuming you have to have a reference sheet or something of your character, and that it's expensive to get a good-quality comission?

:059:
That other wolf from Canada may or may not be a possible love interest. >_>

And you watch an artist, wait for them to post a journal regarding the status of their commissions, and then you apply however they tell you to. You don't have to have a reference sheet as long as you're capable of describing your character. My first commission was done by EclipseWolf, and he had nothing to go off of other than what I described to him, and he drew my fursona exactly how I pictured him.

I was really pleased with that commission, and loving my current one.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Out of how many people? If it's out of 100, that's pretty good. It it's out of 4, then that's pretty bad.

rsr2

Smash Lord
I got 13th out of 24 today. Went all wolf and did better than I thought I would. Got 5th out of 11 in doubles too. But. I had to face ally im round 2 winners which was interesting. Then lost to a random kirby >_>… but this has inspired to play more wolf. I will post the results thread when it appears tomorrow

:phone:

Wolf McBlue

Smash Journeyman
Out of how many people? If it's out of 100, that's pretty good. It it's out of 4, then that's pretty bad.
what would be more bad is that it was out of 2 o0

I think wolf is decent in doubles, he brings some good things to the table but nothing super signature in my opinion, but good teamwork is all big thing

Rizen

Smash Legend
I cycle through my Link/Zelda/Wolf for a while then use G&W to troll the other team, on wifi I might add.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Did a lot of MM's today. Beat D1aos :sonic:, Chu :kirby2:, Deez 3x :diddy: (I used :falco: in one of the three MM's), and Izic :fox:. All for $5 except Izic, which was for $2. Lost MM's to D1aos :sonic:, Iota :wario:, Sin (:metaknight: dittos), and Darkflame :popo:. DF and Iota were $1 dollar MM's, Sin was $5, and D1aos was a run-back $5.

I really REALLLY hate the japanese ruleset. Not being able to ban Fd/Neutrals in general is ****ing ridiculous. And to add to the fact that DSR isn't enabled, makes :popo: ****ing stupid. I lost R1 to Df on Sv and couldn't ban Fd, so I got forced there game 3 lol...I like the Apex ruleset best.

All matches except the :metaknight: ditto were saved to my Wii. I'll upload them this week :).
:018:

Top Bottom