• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Seagull, how did you lose to sonic?

And that was pretty cool, reminded me of the time I beat a sonic using ONLY nair to d-smash for kills.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Seagull, how did you lose to sonic?

And that was pretty cool, reminded me of the time I beat a sonic using ONLY nair to d-smash for kills.
Dudes :sonic: has also beaten Kain. He doesn't play like other :sonic:s...He's very good at predicting. The replays are saved on my Wii. I'll upload them sometime this week.

:018:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Espy is one of the few people I REALLY want to MM (as much as $5), but from the sounds of it, I should work on the lower ranked Sonics on the opinion board first.

In Nebraska we run into Sonics all the time, once Trent retired, JMAN started randomly coming out of retirement and coming to my tournaments, lol. He's already the best in SD.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I have no idea how to fight Wolf. I just kinda work out and hope it works out.
Seagull I sandbagged on. True story. :applejack:

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I was on the TF2 wiki and I saw this:
Did you know...
...that the Soldier's voice actor also voiced General Pepper, the Narrator, Wolf O'Donnell, Leon Powalski, and Andross from the popular Nintendo 64 game, StarFox 64?

Rizen

Smash Legend
^Interesting.
I read that the woman who voices Samus also does Nina (Tecken series) and a lot of other video game voices too.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Good stuff to everyone who did something at a tournament this past weekend :3 I probably won't be able to hit up another tournament until May 12th, but I'm pretty hyped since I'm starting to actually see improvement in my gameplay. Speaking of which, should be uploading some matches vs Snake soon, people should check them out and critique and stuff.

Speaking of tournaments, Shiro/JJ/Choice/Tekkie/anyone else kinda close-ish, if there's an E4U between May 15th and August 2nd we should definitely all meet up and stuff :3

I missed the whole "Wolf in doubles" thing but he's decent imo. Pretty good at killing, and people tend to get hit with more aerials in the confusion. Less likely to get gimped, more likely to get away with stupid things, etc. It's tough to get a grip of because of how easy it is to get tossed around and stuff, but I like it. Works well with Snake and Falco (better with MK banned imo).

Did a lot of MM's today. Beat D1aos :sonic:, Chu :kirby2:, Deez 3x :diddy: (I used :falco: in one of the three MM's), and Izic :fox:. All for $5 except Izic, which was for $2. Lost MM's to D1aos :sonic:, Iota :wario:, Sin (:metaknight: dittos), and Darkflame :popo:. DF and Iota were $1 dollar MM's, Sin was $5, and D1aos was a run-back $5.

I really REALLLY hate the japanese ruleset. Not being able to ban Fd/Neutrals in general is ****ing ridiculous. And to add to the fact that DSR isn't enabled, makes :popo: ****ing stupid. I lost R1 to Df on Sv and couldn't ban Fd, so I got forced there game 3 lol...I like the Apex ruleset best.

All matches except the :metaknight: ditto were saved to my Wii. I'll upload them this week :).
Good stuff, looking forward to the vids ;D

[glow]Hi guys![/glow]

:059:
That's pretty cool, actually.

hai gaiz

team ishley
Team Ishley for life.

What the deuce?

Go team Ishley~!

Edit: Japanese Nair combo shenanigans: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf6J...DvjVQa1PpcFMz75aiSUc0lw4LMFwtPlV5Qzp-xc_n9as=

That nair > dacus was kinda beautiful. Platform drop > nair combo was cute too.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
castorpollux, assuming your name comes from where I think it comes from, that's the greatest name ever.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I took 5th in teams with wolf, but i was doing subpar imo.
Though, on one of my great matches i killed the rob by doing 3 retreating AC'd Fairs on shield. The third hit. It felt good.

Also, Sonic's Hypno punch is so good.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
I edgehogged a DK from the other side of PS1 with long Flash Cancel in dubs friendlies the other day.

Best feeling, man.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
It's ok mink. We got this. Especially now that i can eventually go mk.

Stock tank AND KILLPOWER?!

We in there.

Speaking of...

we teaming on saturday or are you not going?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I may be going and doing only teams.

But it depends on if i feel like trash. Cause i'm sick as a wolf dog right now.

Or maybe hungover. But it may be both.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
If a :diddy: does his side b and does the kick and you grab him with his feet over the stage, can he use his up b or side b again after he is released?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Losing to D3 is the mans way to lose, haven't lost to a character in over 4 months that isn't D3.

It's just in January I lost to :wolf: :wario: :kirby: :kirby: (yeah, twice :/) and :ike:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I wish I could lose to sonics but I lose to D3 and chain grabbin warios :T
That's like... all you actually have to fight in your region lol. Tough life dude :/ you got this though, you've beaten or had extremely close sets with all of those players and I'm confident you can take them out in tournament someday.

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, reviving from the dead in these boards, after attending our annual power ranking Im officially the the 3rd ranked player on Costa Rica using 100% wolf, no secondaries this time, not even vs D3 or warios. I feel so proud of maining wolf :D

EDIT: Is the ledge infinite grab legal??!??!??? the one king D3 has on wolf -.-

Top Bottom