• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
nice to have you back ether =O

question though, what prompted this?
I pretty much felt like showboating with Wolf in front of a lot of people at MLG. A lot of people are super unware of some of the things that Wolf can do. I have some cute shield pressure and mixup strategies that turned a few heads, for example.

I ended up really, really enjoying the MLG environment and i'll be trying to make it out to every single event and show some support.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
I pretty much felt like showboating with Wolf in front of a lot of people at MLG. A lot of people are super unware of some of the things that Wolf can do. I have some cute shield pressure and mixup strategies that turned a few heads, for example.

I ended up really, really enjoying the MLG environment and i'll be trying to make it out to every single event and show some support.
dam, i'm so curious to see these cute wolf gimmicks

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
cute wolf gimmick: anything wolf does after being selected from the character selection screen.
also see: ******

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
dam, i'm so curious to see these cute wolf gimmicks

nice to have you back ether =O

question though, what prompted this?
I lost to Reflex in round 2 of winners. :(

Went Snake in losers and that worked out terribly.

I'm gonna be going all Wolf from now on, and i'll be attending every MLG event.
This thread is now about CUTE WOLF GIMMICKS
cute wolf gimmick: anything wolf does after being selected from the character selection screen.
also see: ******
Wolf Usmash Out of Shield everything= best gimmick in my opinion. :bee:

Also, does Mlg tv's use LCD that benefits Wolf? In other words, is it like playing Wi-Fi offline? If so, I'mma laser spam my *** off at Mlg Dc.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I heard the lag was barely noticeable. I'm guessing it's LCD TV but with component cables, which minimizes the lag. Not sure though since I got screwed by work when MLG was occuring in my state :(

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I didn't really notice any lag.

Bayonet gimping is a really cute gimmick. B-reverse Bayonet gimping is a hyper cute gimmick.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I live in the outskirts of Chattanooga, TN. Pretty close to Georgia. I'm about 3-4 hours away from Atlanta depending on traffic. Duluth is in that area right?
Yes it is.

WABA is now in Roswell, so it should be a shorter drive to you.

I heard the lag was barely noticeable. I'm guessing it's LCD TV but with component cables, which minimizes the lag. Not sure though since I got screwed by work when MLG was occuring in my state :(
I had to play on an LCD for a year, and it is not fun. Believe you me.

John102

Smash Cadet
Guys I know why we're not top tier now, it's because we have other mains going out of their way to get connected with their character while we just sit around and trick each other with dancing bair vids. If we did something like THIS we'd be top tier, no prob. As for now I see peach jumping at least 6 spots for the next tier list, and us staying exactly where we are.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Guys I know why we're not top tier now, it's because we have other mains going out of their way to get connected with their character while we just sit around and trick each other with dancing bair vids. If we did something like THIS we'd be top tier, no prob. As for now I see peach jumping at least 6 spots for the next tier list, and us staying exactly where we are.
bair dancing videos is not trickery!

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Aww I wish I could go ;[ (I still use wolfie)
It seems like a fun tourney ;__;

Kinetic

Smash Apprentice
Man I wish I lived close to Ohio so I could come hang out with you and Kain Auspher =P

D

Deleted member

Kain still lives a couple states over from me. I've only seen him at MLG. He said he might come out to this tournament.

I hope so...Kel better watch out!

P.S.: I love all you wolfies. <3. We should form a state run by Wolf O'Donnell.

D

Deleted member

The music within that thread makes me wanna go but I'm low on funds
I will pay $5 of your venue fee.

@Fromundaman....well, I don't know how I'm getting there yet. lol

I'm trying to find a ride to Columbus, because then I can just go with Kiest.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
If you find a ride to Cbus, let me know if you could. I can hitch a ride from there with the Dayton people.

Top Bottom