• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Choice will win. He is like 10-1 with Havok. Also Reflex alts Wolf. He even used him at supercon =3.

Kinetic

Smash Apprentice
Dude, did you guys see the harsh DQs that got tossed out? Atomsk, Ally, Adhd, AND Ninjalink? And on top of that Nickriddle gets pwned because he's like...sandbagging or something? Its not like Nick to suicide like a boss while he's ahead. I know the pause was accidental, but suiciding?

Also, I feel bad for whoever is in losers...rofl.

Gah777

Smash Lord
So i was watching an MLG live stream and i learned a site that you should never go to. Someone said it was and HD stream, so i was interested because the one i was on sucked. So i went. I could only get off the site by restarting my computer, not to mention it was somewhat disturbing.

ISH EDIT: Yeah, you really should NEVER send out the url for something like that, ever >_________________>

The website is called sourmath, do NOT go there. Ty.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
So i was watching an MLG live stream and i learned a site that you should never go to. Someone said it was and HD stream, so i was interested because the one i was on sucked. So i went. I could only get off the site by restarting my computer, not to mention it was somewhat disturbing.

Here: *no link because Ish is actually doing mod work >_>*
So wait...am I supposed to not click on this link or is this one of those troll things?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
So yeah, I'll enter all my tournaments as Joe Cordova from now on and will use "Joe!" as my tag.

Good chips, choice :)

:059:

Apollo$

Smash Ace

ISH EDIT: Yeah, you really should NEVER send out the url for something like that, ever >_________________>

The website is called sourmath, do NOT go there. Ty.
I got a legit link to the stream but seriously I'm scared and yet enticed to check that out

Chuee

Smash Hero
I will enter tourneys as North Dakota Morman.
(If you've checked the rankings list, you'll know)

D

Deleted member

What are you all talking about Wolf is a great character.
I agree. The thread title needs changed. Badly.

@kazoo, wait, who were you? I don't remember half the people I play unless it's like....AZ(played him before on the ladder, lol). I'm HORRIBLE on the ladder. I can't play on wifi at all and only do it to gain MU experience. I promise you that you'd see a different player IRL.

Also, I was just testing out Falco as an alt. Little did I know how lame Falco's recovery is on wifi.

Kinetic

Smash Apprentice
What are you all talking about Wolf is a great character.
Its a joke...Mostly. =P

I agree. The thread title needs changed. Badly.

@kazoo, wait, who were you? I don't remember half the people I play unless it's like....AZ(played him before on the ladder, lol). I'm HORRIBLE on the ladder. I can't play on wifi at all and only do it to gain MU experience. I promise you that you'd see a different player IRL.

Also, I was just testing out Falco as an alt. Little did I know how lame Falco's recovery is on wifi.
Wifi is pretty lame, I agree. But sadly its all I have because of the dead scene around here =(

So yeah, I'll enter all my tournaments as Joe Cordova from now on and will use "Joe!" as my tag.

Good chips, choice :)

Choice for president, imo.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master

Not a wii-fail guy? Ehhhh...okay. :>

I saved the replays, so I'll wait until I post the videos.

Wifi is pretty lame, I agree. But sadly its all I have because of the dead scene around here =(
If you're a GA person (IIRC you said something along those lines), get to WABA and you're good to go.

http://xat.com/thespaceanimals

I'll make it active during school probably.
(smirk)

Butterball Turkey
:lick:

Kinetic

Smash Apprentice
I live in the outskirts of Chattanooga, TN. Pretty close to Georgia. I'm about 3-4 hours away from Atlanta depending on traffic. Duluth is in that area right?

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Yeah... Reflex is legit, I'm kinda hoping he places top 8 because PT is **** :p

I thought Turbo Ether quit entering events and just showed up to chill? :o Good to see that he entered Wolf over Snake though :3

I lost to Reflex in round 2 of winners. :(

Went Snake in losers and that worked out terribly.

I'm gonna be going all Wolf from now on, and i'll be attending every MLG event.

Top Bottom