• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Laem

Smash Champion
man that vid came to me as a revelation
im gonna be flashy like that

i have some catching up to do compared to semifer tho lol

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
so uh, what are they and how do you do them?
Tap jump off you Jump cancel and hit up on the C-stick and point the other direction to reverse Usmash.

Walkoff is walking off stage and back on with a laser. Not a b-reversal. Do you need a vid?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Edit it or something.
The only problem now is gas prices. That car doesn't seem to get much mileage.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
we will soon take over the world.
This :3

JJ has already taken over the Wolf forums. He is almost every account. A world ruled by JJ's. Scary.

Maybe I'm secretly JJ. Neverknows!
This too. It's actually true, at least every other "person" that has posted on the Wolf boards is JJ.

Also, I'm not sure how it happened, but NKB friended me on facebook :o That dude has great taste in anime ;D

Hi KRD.

Carcanine also says hello:

Beautiful <3 Welcome back Espy :3

What's with several people putting Arcanine at the end of their posts? At first I just thought it was one person but now I notice it's several
Basically what Seagull said :p Speaking of Arcanine, I'm thinking of taking my favorite Arcanine pokemon card with me to tournaments, it's actually really ****ing awesome:

Thoughts?

@ Auspher, there's a little bit about lightstepping in a few guides I think, but it's best to just watch JCav's video and memorize/practice the spots (they're the same on every stage as long as there's no tilt on the ledge). That's how I got the far lightstep at least :p

I miss JCav :(

But where do I put it? D:

:059:
Carcanine is sig-worthy material, and you know it :3

KRDsonic

Smash Master
The only problem is that it's a bit too big for a sig and I'm too lazy to edit it now.

Maybe I should be sure to press enter after every sentence I say to make it looks like I"m saying more so it'll show the next image.

It might also give a false impression that I'm actually putting more meaning into my posts now.

And even if it doesn't, it's still better to be able to see the whole thing than just part of it.

I wonder if this is enough text for the whole thing to show though. If not that would kind of suck.

Either way, I don't know what pokemon beats out Carcanine.

I main Wolf.

Edit: No! Even that wasn't enough for the whole sig to show. I wonder what else I have to do D:

Maybe I should sing the national anthem for every post.

Or maybe I should just print out multiple copies of this picture and give one to everyone at HOBO 27 whenever that may be.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
The only problem is that it's a bit too big for a sig and I'm too lazy to edit it now.

Maybe I should be sure to press enter after every sentence I say to make it looks like I"m saying more so it'll show the next image.

It might also give a false impression that I'm actually putting more meaning into my posts now.

And even if it doesn't, it's still better to be able to see the whole thing than just part of it.

I wonder if this is enough text for the whole thing to show though. If not that would kind of suck.

Either way, I don't know what pokemon beats out Carcanine.

I main Wolf.

Edit: No! Even that wasn't enough for the whole sig to show. I wonder what else I have to do D:

Maybe I should sing the national anthem for every post.

Or maybe I should just print out multiple copies of this picture and give one to everyone at HOBO 27 whenever that may be.

Lol I don't think there's a ratio of text written to amount of signature shown - doesn't change :)

Nice effort though.

JUST RESIZE IT!

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
Hi Espy! :)

So I edited this image with my super ghetto editing skills and thought you guys might like it.

D

Deleted member

So I was just playing on Yoshi's Island, and apparently if you do Wolf flash on the slanted edges of the stage towards the middle, it turns into a phantasm/illusion and just goes horizontally instead of diagonally.

I like. :)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
So I was just playing on Yoshi's Island, and apparently if you do Wolf flash on the slanted edges of the stage towards the middle, it turns into a phantasm/illusion and just goes horizontally instead of diagonally.

I like. :)
Same for on Delfino on the sand part. And any other slant of sorts.

D

Deleted member

I'd rather not lie...

And can we be serious by the time our BBR character discussion rolls around?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
But what if it's all of us fighting Wolves to show people that Wolf is a horrible character, bottom of E tier at best in Ishy's oppinion.

Suddenly, I like this idea. Wolf for low tier tournies!

(Also, while the MU is in Wolf's favor IMO, Kirby can make Wolf look like a horrible character with his janky stuff like Inhale break>footstool. Perfect for this video!)

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Suddenly, I like this idea. Wolf for low tier tournies!

(Also, while the MU is in Wolf's favor IMO, Kirby can make Wolf look like a horrible character with his janky stuff like Inhale break>footstool. Perfect for this video!)
From, who do you actually play? Your icon says Mario but I've seen you so many places I can't tell :laugh:

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
From, who do you actually play? Your icon says Mario but I've seen you so many places I can't tell :laugh:
I main Kirby (was dual maining Kirby/Mario until recently, since my Kirby has gotten much better than my Mario, which has been demoted to a secondary.) and second Mario, Wolf and Ganon. I've tried to main or second Yoshi, Sonic, Falco, Bowser, Link, Shiek, Puff, ZSS and MK at some point in time, and they've all become just for fun chars now.

So yeah, you might have seen me in any of those charater forums, and Oli because I dropped in to try and figure out stuff about him to try and learn how to fight him, and ended up staying in the social thread just because.

Also, since I like to know as much as I can about this game, I visit boards and look at stuff just to know about it sometimes.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Auspher u need to jus give up the BBR is a monarchy n w/e they say goes there all theoriecrafters mostly, most of them aren't even good, n their opinions can never b swayed cus they know everything smash. Their too good. Jus speak by placing good at a tourny or something

D

Deleted member

Auspher u need to jus give up the BBR is a monarchy n w/e they say goes there all theoriecrafters mostly, most of them aren't even good, n their opinions can never b swayed cus they know everything smash. Their too good. Jus speak by placing good at a tourny or something
Yeah, but I'm getting the impression that most of the Wolves here don't even want to try. Wolf DOES have tournament results to back up his abilities, but whatever.

In the very least, can't we convince them that he's better than Fox? xD

Edit: God, I'm too defensive of my main. lol

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Yeah, but I'm getting the impression that most of the Wolves here don't even want to try. Wolf DOES have tournament results to back up his abilities, but whatever.

In the very least, can't we convince them that he's better than Fox? xD

Edit: God, I'm too defensive of my main. lol
Samboner placed higher than Jumpman

/whole entire arguement

tekkie

Smash Master
wolf and fox are so close i dont even care who's better than who lol. i think sheik should be higher but im not sure; havent looked much into tournament results and stuff

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
Wolf totally shuts out all of Fox's options.
He just says, "Can't let you do that," and bairs him to death.
Then he's like, all mad,

and the MU gets harder because you have to fight your way through all of his jonhs. Just put on your cool face and ask,

You get a guaranteed ragequit, and you win by default.
Simple, really. I just can't believe you guys could ignore such factual evidence of Wolf's superiority.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
^ This was a quality post. +rep to you my good sir ;D

But what if it's all of us fighting Wolves to show people that Wolf is a horrible character, bottom of E tier at best in Ishy's oppinion.

I have PLENTY of clips for this lmao. It'd actually be a pretty fun(ny) combo video, but yeah... sadly combo videos don't translate into a higher/lower tier :<

Wolf for low tier would be awesome though. I mean, Ike is low tier, and San has placed top 12 in the last three nationals? It can't be THAT much of a stretch to switch him with Wolf :p

I'd rather not lie...

And can we be serious by the time our BBR character discussion rolls around?
Have you seen the recent discussions? They did Olimar before Brood won APEX, and it barely got to two pages. There are 1-2 Olimar mains in the BBR. How many Wolf mains are there? Here's a hint: It rhymes with zero.

I hate to say it, but I'm not expecting too much. I'm a mod so I won't be trolling the discussion lmao, but really, I don't think anyone should be getting their hopes up. When they post it here, I'm going to make a real post responding to everything that they've discussed (since I'm not expecting it to be too much) and give my opinion on Wolf's abilities and what should affect his tier list position.

You need to not flip out over this though xD I understand you want to see Wolf get the respect you feel he deserves, but you don't need a tier list to get respect for your character. Also, Wolf vs Fox is a stupid argument, they're both solid characters and we don't need to fight over who's above who on the tier list :p

Top Bottom