• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Thanks guys. Didn't actually play this MU, but considering how hard it was as Kirby (at 60-80% you have to start playing as though you're at 200%...), thinking I may use Wolf next time.
Also does shine last long enough to beat the punch?

.AC.

Smash Lord
i got third. used mostly wolf, but used mk/snake on one or two matches.

pulse131

Smash Ace
3rd isnt horrible.
also with shine it wouldnt beat dks punch of course but the invincibility might dodge it.

.AC.

Smash Lord
even though i dont mean to sound arrogant, i feel 3rd place is horrible for me, at least for those tourneys (they are bimonthlies).

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
even though i dont mean to sound arrogant, i feel 3rd place is horrible for me, at least for those tourneys (they are bimonthlies).
I guess I can agree since they're bimonthlies. For a second you started reminding me of this guy

so, i entered a tourney irl today after not playing brawl even a little for 3 months, and i did very disappointing >_<D.A Presents "Gauntlet": 06/26/10 RESULTS!!!
1 Anti : $155.00
2 NinjaLink : $77.50
3 Dabuz : $46.50

=====

Doubles results!!!
1 Inui+malcom : $126.00-they kept double teaming me with wario+MK, couldn't do anything, lost 1-3
2 Dabuz+chibosempai : $36.00
did horrible at a tourney yesterday (makes sad face)

results:

Long Island Presents: *Sigh...* Duck!!

Brawl Singles

1: vVv Zucco (Vinnie) ($100.00)
2: Dabuz ($71.00)
once again i felt i did disappointing at a tourney today...results:

Summer Smash @ Gametable
Brawl Doubles

1: Anti & Nairo ($99.00) Double MK
2: Inui & Malcolm ($99.00) MK+Wario -lost 1-3 IIRC...these two just know how to take down any team im in
3: Mike G & Dabuz ($22.00) -mike G=random that i have great team chemistry with

=====

Brawl Singles

1: Saffy (vVv Atomsk) ($168.00)-*sighs* lost to his ICs 2-3 in losers finals, third ICs of the day, got a little too impatient at times and it cost me matches
2: Nairo ($84.00)-hate fighting this kid...hes soooooo aggressive and i can never punish his **** glide attack
3: Dabuz ($28.00)-crappy olimar
Anything but first is a loss I guess :chuckle:

D

Deleted member

Read Seagull Man's write-up. Go play with some good MKs. Wolf is very capable of taking him on.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
you are my favorite wolf now, only you understand the disappointment of not first
Dabuz, somehow I just knew you'd namesearch that post ^_^
Just like you will this one ;-)
Keep in mind that his was a biweekly and yours had big name opponents. Just a little difference there

.AC.

Smash Lord
in my tourney there were only 2 or 3 good people, and i just lost to 1/2 of them, meaning i lost to somebody i dont regularly lose to.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Ouch, Brood did pretty bad at that one XD
Lots of good players it seems for such a small tourny though.

D

Deleted member

Our BBR weekly character discussion is up. Go and give some of your input guys.

And I'd like some advice. I don't know how to fight Snake. I'm just horrible, no matter the character. Seagull, you got any input on the Wolf/Snake MU?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Our BBR weekly character discussion is up. Go and give some of your input guys.

And I'd like some advice. I don't know how to fight Snake. I'm just horrible, no matter the character. Seagull, you got any input on the Wolf/Snake MU?
Bair wall is a godsend vs Snake. You can grab after first hit of Ftilt on shield or just wait till it finishes then buffer an fsmash. Go for spikes cause Snake is pretty susceptible to em with his recovery. Don't rush kills.

When Snake is in the air, juggle with Fairs and Uairs. Juggling wins this matchup. Snake has a ****ty airdodge so abuse it.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Shine is great vs Snake too. You see him holding a grenade or he throws one at you within explosion range, detonate it with Shine to hit him with the explosion and be able to follow up.

Top Bottom