• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
That's a horrible feeling when you know you had an awesome dream, then completely forget the dream later.
It's like a dream - you try to remember but it's gone, then ya
Try to scream but it only comes out as a yawn, when ya
Try to see the world beyond your front door.
Take your time cos the way I rhyme's gonna make you smile, when ya
Realise that with a guy my size it might take a while, just to
Try to figure out what all this is for.

Cuz I had mine first and he's a hater

Angel Chao ftw
***** plz. Dark Chao all day.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero

***** plz. Dark Chao all day.
Would you throw a puppy against a wall? Or a kitten?

Then don't throw my chao, *****

:reverse:

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
LOL wtf at Dark Dawns final boss

1st turn: he uses chaos upheaval, does massive dmg to everyone, kills amiti
then he uses some death move that 1hits karis
then he djinn storms tyrell and now tyrell has no djinn and is therefore useless

me: O_O

all i had left was mathew D:

somehow i managed to heal mathew and tyrell used a water of life on karis, doing ok now, hopefully he doesnt make a **** turn like that again

edit: for the love of god, he has grenades that steals your PP as well x_x

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Got vids vs Coney's D3 on Wii. Will upload later. I hate telestepping cause I get killed by D3 like that =/.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
its fun choice, took about 11 hours to actually get the story going and even once you do its not nearly as epic as the other two games, not until the end that is.
the characters are fleshed out a lot better though and some of the puzzles are ingenious xD

i'd give it a 7.5 out of 10 if i werent a golden sun fan, but since i am it gets an 8 :3

oh yeah, and newcomers will be sooooo lost trying to play this game, there's so many nuances to the lore and stuff

edit: i beat him, tyrell and amiti were dead, karis was in the red, mathew was fine, neither of them had any PP or healing items left either xD talk about close calls

edit edit: the ending was really good but sad, to anyone playing it, stick around after the credits ;3

Choice

Smash Champion
Hmmmmmmm ahh i wish projects/finals stopped getting in the way of me and tourneys /=

its so much harder to purchase things for fun nowadays.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i was 13 i think when the first one came out, old enough to know bad from good.

i hated sonic back then as well.
sonic was only enjoyable when i was 6 and couldnt see bad design, poor characters and lame gameplay

:awesome:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
like unintentionally telestepping? how's that kill you? utilt?
Am I confusing Lightstepping with Telestepping? Which is the one where you scar and miss and fall.

He just Dsmash's or Utilt's. They both work if he does it when I scar and fall upon entry. You will see in the vids, which I'm recording/uploading at the moment.

D

Deleted member

Lightstepping is if you flash to the ledge, but he doesn't grab it, so you immediately jump, performing a light step.

Isn't telestepping flashing close to the stage and just landing on top of the side of the stage without any lag?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Then I die from Lightstepping. Can we rename whatever it's called to: Barracuda Drifter's Punishment. This shows how he is mad when we fail and should be punish.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
dude you had that match, too bad you SD'd last stock

nah man, its cool, it was just a BDP. i wasnt playing up to par and he punished me for it

KRDsonic

Smash Master
My way to never die from lightstepping is to keep holding forward and press c-stick back so just in case I accidentally lightstep when I don't mean to, I at least don't just fall straight down with very low air movement.

Edit:
i was 13 i think when the first one came out, old enough to know bad from good.

i hated sonic back then as well.
sonic was only enjoyable when i was 6 and couldnt see bad design, poor characters and lame gameplay

:awesome:
Go back to playing your game with HUMANS that takes 11 HOURS until it gets good :3

:059:

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
but i already beat it D:

started up another file though, this time i'm gonna get all the djinn and summons, missed a couple :(
gonna experiment with classes too <3

edit: awooooo
note the small non caps awooooo

FIT furry in training

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
you just gotta keep rubbing it in my face huh?

now if someone wants the worst wolf title they gotta play me first and work their way up

D

Deleted member

::howls::

Yes, I do officially consider myself a furry. It isn't a bad thing and it's kinda dumb to hide it, especially with how many furries are on SWF, lol.

A GAY FURRY. OMG.

Maybe that's why I've never been in a relationship. :(

Gah777

Smash Lord
lol.

I howl at concerts instead of yelling/screaming/clapping/whatever...

D

Deleted member

Yeah...I'm just impatient I guess. It just feels kind hopeless to try sometimes, though.

And Seagull, I might have a couple vids that I want uploaded.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
::howls::

Yes, I do officially consider myself a furry. It isn't a bad thing and it's kinda dumb to hide it, especially with how many furries are on SWF, lol.

A GAY FURRY. OMG.

Maybe that's why I've never been in a relationship. :(
Nothin' wrong with a gay furreh, rugged fur is hot

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i'm not gay D: then again i may or may not be a furry, i get so confused cause ppl give me like 10 answers to what a furry is ;~:

i like cat/dog/wolf ppl but not in a sexual manner, they're super cute and adorable and i wanna hug them :<
wtf am i

edit: why isnt my sig showing up? its only half a sentence *sob*

Gah777

Smash Lord
Aww auspher :( I know gay furries that have been in relationships. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Edit: @ Gah: Howling at concerts sounds like fun o: As long as you don't do it throughout whole songs like someone did in this live performance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7tX6AJCmt4

Lol, yeah I just do it at the good parts or at the end.

Yeah...I'm just impatient I guess. It just feels kind hopeless to try sometimes, though.

And Seagull, I might have a couple vids that I want uploaded.
Why? Most furries are gay.

Sad, but true :( I can almost never find a straight female furry.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I don't know what a furry is either so i'll just say I'm a half furry from now on.

Edit: I know some straight female-furries online gah. None that you'd wanna meet though lol.

Edit edit: Wolf xat

tekkie

Smash Master
i'm not gay D: then again i may or may not be a furry, i get so confused cause ppl give me like 10 answers to what a furry is ;~:

i like cat/dog/wolf ppl but not in a sexual manner, they're super cute and adorable and i wanna hug them :<
wtf am i
i'd go with "who cares?" call yourself whatever you want rofl

NOW GET BACK TO GOLDEN SUN

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i already beat it D: and it had a....tame but sweet/well rounded ending, totally gonna be a Golden Sun 4 though

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
*howls* Yeah I'm with Gah, half-furry... I can live with that much lol :p

+1 for making our own cards :3 and another +1 for **** final bosses lol

+rep <3

Hmmmmmmm ahh i wish projects/finals stopped getting in the way of me and tourneys /=

its so much harder to purchase things for fun nowadays.
Having a life kinda sucks sometimes, amirite? :x

My way to never die from lightstepping is to keep holding forward and press c-stick back so just in case I accidentally lightstep when I don't mean to, I at least don't just fall straight down with very low air movement.

Not a bad idea. But yeah, basically don't get predicted :p lightstepping has some uses, but using it when your opponent is close to the ledge is just kinda dumb unless you buffer a shine.

Also, I have to finish 8 physics problems within 40 minutes. Already kinda tipsy, significantly more vodka is on the way. Just heard something about human babies unhinging their jaws to eat kittens. College is good.

Top Bottom