• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i've been seriously neglecting smashboards in favor of golden sun lol

but its good :3

OMG GOLDEN SUN
GOLDEN SUN
GOLDEN SUN
GOLDEN SUN
GOLDEN SUN

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
we had a deep manly discussion tonight in the wolf chat, it was refreshing and honestly very helpful

i love you wolfs <3 <3 <3
i didnt get to say before you left JJ but i really liked the email :3

@KRD, you gonna upload those vids? i wanna see them again and study my wolf xD take your time though, no rush

Yikarur

Smash Master
That Video probably contained some logical mistake, there's no logical way why Nair should be better than bair. It's more the opposite, the downsides of nair are awful.

Gah777

Smash Lord
That Video probably contained some logical mistake, there's no logical way why Nair should be better than bair. It's more the opposite, the downsides of nair are awful.
What I was saying was based on that vid KRD was talking about. Too lazy to find it, but I'd appreciate it if you would provide evidence before running around calling falsehood.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Idk, DK is definitely iffy, but it's worth a shot :p I don't like getting read and punched and killed at like 70% X_x

:059:
I just try to bait the punch if they have it have fully charged. Then I go back to aggroing him.

And ya, I can SideB cancel really consistently at this point, so I have no problem throwing it out in tournament. Stages become a playground.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
What I was saying was based on that vid KRD was talking about. Too lazy to find it, but I'd appreciate it if you would provide evidence before running around calling falsehood.
Don't worry Gah, he's just trolling. If someone is on the wolf boards and they aren't gay or a furry, then they must be a troll.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Wait...really???

I mean, I never knew the guy, but heard Excel talk about one day wanting to become better than him.
Finally, I namesearch my way into something interesting.

i can keep it up for 10 hours, but i might need to call my doctor
Giggety.

In good news, subway's new jalapeno cheddar bread is LEGIT. Had some breakfest combo coupon and got an italian breakfest bmt 6 inch and a chipotle chicken regular 6 inch.
The next time I'm at Subway, I'm gonna go in on those 2 sandwiches.

I call falsehood - WOLVES ARE CARNIVOROUS!

Get this guy outta here.
Looks like Vocal exposed ya.

Don't worry Gah, he's just trolling. If someone is on the wolf boards and they aren't gay or a furry, then they must be a troll.

Looks like I'm safe then.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
what if we got a wombo combo of a person who was a gay furry troll? :O the wolf boards would never be the same again

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I love that Zangoose texture, despite the number of errors I found with it that I listed back on the Pikachu Social.

There's plenty wrong with it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Zangoose's purple claws were retconned when 4th Generation came about (maybe even in third with FR/LG, I can't be too sure).

But that's one thing. Another is that the paw pads are incorrect, the face pattern is stunted, the body is still malformed, and the zig zag on the front is not proportioned to the rest of the body. It's tiny.

That's just from my memory, though.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That too.
But I like the fuzz.

Not that I don't like regulargoose, but a Zangoose with a hair pattern is pretty fun to look at. :3

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
so i'm 11 hours into golden sun and i still havent done anything epic xD its pretty much been a glorified fetch quest thus far.
that isnt to say i'm not enjoying myself immensely though, the characters are well rounded, the graphics are charming, music hits some high notes etc...
but i wanna save the world :<
still missing like 40 djinn and 3 party members plus there's like 1/2 of the world left so here's hoping to a better paced plot as i keep going.

the furry towns are awesome though, there's a musician cat girl with an awesome dress <3

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
yeah the continent of morgal (if you remember from GS1, there's a forest where you follow a monkey called "morgal") all the towns are made up of beastmen, most of them look semi furry but there's a couple that are full on furry, mostly band members that play different songs when you ask them too :D

D

Deleted member

Pikmin aren't analagous to any of those - they're plants. Not berries, not grasshoppers - plants.

I trust you know your way out
Berries grow on plants. Therefore, they are part of plants.

Pikmin are living things that walk around, so they also can be prey for Wolf, fulfilling the carnivorous aspect.

GET IN MAH BELLY!

Edit: Just googled it, and it's considered that Wolves are omnivorous because they eat PLANTS as well as meat.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Someone help me. I keep having dreams that I'm a Zangoose and I don't know why. And the main thing I think of in those dreams is "Dang, I can't play music anymore."

Top Bottom