• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I... don't even know anymore lol. 6 problems left, 25 minutes, gogogogogogogogogogogo!

EDIT: CRAP ALL THE LIQUOR STORES ARE CLOSED SO THERE'S NO MORE VODKA :(

:059:

Choice

Smash Champion
@ish

school gets in the way of me having the life i want too =/
well some of it.

D

Deleted member

I once had a conversation with a wolf, it told me how it wanted to be famous one day and the only thing I asked "Howl you do that?"
Fur puns da bess.

Good to see you in here, Kuares! :3333

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I once had a conversation with a wolf, it told me how it wanted to be famous one day and the only thing I asked "Howl you do that?"
What Auspher said lol. Welcome to the Wolf boards Kuares :)

thats why you major in not physics instead B)
Yeah, engineering is only twice as many required credits so I think imma do that instead :cool:

@ish

school gets in the way of me having the life i want too =/
well some of it.
At least college is fun though, even if you don't have the time for everything :p Kicks the crap out of high school even with the extra work that actually counts, that's for sure :3

Choice

Smash Champion
yea thats true. college makes transitioning into itself pretty sweet.

Bead

Smash Ace
Dark Dawn final boss was a major wake up call on difficulty.

The entire game was a lame faceroll and then the last boss comes and is like BAM mutha @#$%er.
Move 3 times, can shield first turn, summon twice, haunt your team, regenerates, counter attacks, and has this SUPER gay attack that can pretty much 1 shot anything, put set your djinn (which is prob the worst thing ever)

The entire game NONE of my characters died once. Most bosses i would get damaged twice and not even enough to heal, but on last boss Eoleo died twice and Rief died once. I enjoyed it =) but not the story =(

I wish there was a new game plus where you could go back and get the djinn and summons that you miss. And have a hard mode where all the mosters scale with your level =D but alas it does not.

I'm playing through again so i can fight Dullahan and Deadbeard and get all perfection and crap cuz the fan inside of me says so.

JCav

Smash Lord
No seriously, the name of lightstepping and telestepping need to be changed. Does anyone actually know the difference between the two...

and seagull, if you're talking about... lightstepping? (where you don't grab the ledge and just fall down?) I've died from that many a times, and it sucks. BUT it can be kinda useful but is worth major style points ;)

JCav

Smash Lord
Okay yeah...

seagull if you're talking about match two where you got killed by that DeDeDe f smash, that's lightstepping. I always called that one long stepping because there's two different ones.

And KRD, I've just always hated those names. They always confused me O.o

D

Deleted member

I know the difference between the names. I like the names, too.

JCav

Smash Lord
Watching these Videos I actually think he meant scarring.

video 2, last kill. You can clearly see that when he goes to recover, he starts to fall. If he was scarring he would not have hit the ledge. The same result would have occurred but to me it looks like he was long lightstepping, because there are two areas where lightstepping happen

I think it happens in the third video too..?

D

Deleted member

Whaaaaaaaaa? Video puhleazzzzzzzzz
I think one of the German wolves has a video of it, but basically, you up-B to one of the side platforms from on the middle platform, and then just jump when you reach the edge of that platform. It's a good way to throw out bairs at your opponent.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
Dark Dawn final boss was a major wake up call on difficulty.

The entire game was a lame faceroll and then the last boss comes and is like BAM mutha @#$%er.
Move 3 times, can shield first turn, summon twice, haunt your team, regenerates, counter attacks, and has this SUPER gay attack that can pretty much 1 shot anything, put set your djinn (which is prob the worst thing ever)

The entire game NONE of my characters died once. Most bosses i would get damaged twice and not even enough to heal, but on last boss Eoleo died twice and Rief died once. I enjoyed it =) but not the story =(

I wish there was a new game plus where you could go back and get the djinn and summons that you miss. And have a hard mode where all the mosters scale with your level =D but alas it does not.

I'm playing through again so i can fight Dullahan and Deadbeard and get all perfection and crap cuz the fan inside of me says so.
i'm doing the same thing now, i missed 4 djinn and somehow i missed several summons :( my first time through was a clean run, no grinding, no class experiments and no faqs. now i'm gonna play around a bit and get everything :D
i loved dark dawn but it was a slight let down, story and presentation was good, battles were fluid, but the UI was annoying and the story didnt go anywhere until you were 70% through it.
some characters (eoleo and himi) were pointless too, you got them at the end of the game
but... golden sun 4 :D its all but confirmed.

I know the difference between telesteping and lightstepping :(

We could just call them GoldenAdepting and KRDsonicing.

^this, i telestep like 10 times a match xD its so fun, telestep nair works the best though, i never land bair after it :/

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
hey espy, i got a delta series zangoose pokemon card today :D its really cute but not very good :/

dost thou approve? :<

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Trotgoose would be pleased if this was Facebook.
However, Ms. Meowy is delighted.

Top Bottom