• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WOC presents: Cold Hand Johns - Sat 26th Jan 2008

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Happy new year to everyone again.

P.S. Lord Rust- Just ignore Pdot, thats what most of us do. He's a cool guy but on the boards he's pretty spammy :chuckle:.

:laugh: Pdot- your still a legend and you play Doc so you automatically own obv. COME TO CHJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Yeah sure, I got ***** so badly :laugh:. Can't be bothered with the link. Just Search on youtube 'ssmb bulletbill' and it'll be there. In my defence btw, I've had better days than that:chuckle:

COEY

Smash Lord
Lol i wish Ant had uploaded the vid of me 4 stocking Alan :) My falco never played better.

J03

Smash Master
guys guys guys guys.

**** singles we should mad just have a crew tourney.

Wes, Ed, Jam, DSD9

vs

Zeppo, Euan, Davemans, Reacher

vs

Frostbyte, Charles, Edwin, Kman

be good **** to watch am i right?

DevMBC

Smash Ace
that would be tight :o

happy new year everyone - I think 2008's the year UK becomes the smash capital of the world :o:o I've got a feeling lol

FROST - CHARLES - WES - EUAN - ZEPPO - everyone else inclined
Hear ye, hear ye
2008 is the year of JAM5 >:| the sky's gonna be raining down pain on y'all - i'm somewhat worried by feb you'll all have quit smash much in part to my display of complete, undisputed, divine anniahlation. it's gonna be big guys..

J03

Smash Master
5 vs 5

Wes, Ed, Jam, DSD9 and ryan

vs

Zeppo, Euan, Davemans, Reacher and Geek

vs

Frostbyte, Charles, Edwin, Kman and...............Chrisboi o_0 :laugh:

Mr P

Smash Ace
i started playing this game seriously in 2003 now its 2008, ive spent the best part of this decade playing smash and i dont regret it, too many good times really.

I dont know tbh jam, 08 is the year of the P twothousandandPate

You guys are forgetting one very important factor in crews "ANON" you guys already know we'd send him out first but there's absaloutly NOWT you could do about it.

grayfox

Smash Champion
Chrisboi is the best of times

Also i agree with Euan, smash has been good times and if this is the year of brawl it'll always have a place in my heart T_T

DevMBC

Smash Ace
is jus me or is allan the absolute best of times!?

Cheers to all the old school smash gangsters ;___; it's been a good 5 years
Here's to a wasted youth an the many more years that are gonna be consumed by our pseudo alt lives of psychological rivalry in the least intellectual way possible

* acrosss a hundred an tenth street !! *

Also **** all the new school kids who're already better than us XC 8astards!

SGT Stevie

Smash Journeyman
Rainhill - its small but everyone drinks.
Alright guys, I'll be piping along to this seeing I live 10 miles away. Not happy with the seedings! It should read

Legend Tier
Stevie

Just not quite Stevie's level
Mr.P
Zeppo
Reacher
Charles
Frost
Jam
Wes
Ogre

Stevie Wannabes
Ed
Davemans
Ryan
AmcD
V.angel
GEEK
Edwin
B.B

Don't have a copy of smash but I will dominate this like an ostrich.

If no spam is allowed, surely someone needs to be on suicide watch for J03!

Banter banter fish cake.

DevMBC

Smash Ace
I agree entirely with stevie
except Ed > Jake

Your Heroes, short hop lasers, hot ****

as me and ryan have been fondly recollecting, we need to get pictish, Q, quicky, deca's squadron an fchan back on the scene asap

grayfox

Smash Champion
^ true times

On the seeding note i feel Joe has a touché in having 2 seeds for the lower. In sense, there is such a close, erm, skill level if you will, between the high seeds that there are people not making the 8 that are still to the same standard. So having another tier would stop people from such a skill level not all being crammed into one pool. Better yet just make the high seeds 16 rather than 8 and just have 2 of them per pool.

ac_anon

Smash Ace
You guys are forgetting one very important factor in crews "ANON" you guys already know we'd send him out first but there's absaloutly NOWT you could do about it.
true times, its impossible to guess which of my amazing characters im going to use, just how do you counter that?

is jus me or is allan the absolute best of times!?
prob obv

happy new year everyone

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
born and raised in london yup yup

Kone

Smash Master
Seeds look fine, I shouldve gone to lancaster then id be above jake, euan and phil. They all got nout on me. :)

Its a sad day when phil gets a concrete seed above me. Played hin last week and his **** show made me cry ;_;

lol lv it.

Joe- will try get dan. no promises

scott should be seeded high

edit : did someone say amcd got 5th at GT? as he didnt and got 7th with me.

VA

Smash Hero
If you're talking about DSD9 Dan, he is online sometimes, but he constantly appears offline and rarely speaks. He'll only speak to me if he wants to play smash but I'm always too lazy to go to his. It's mostly in the daytime, try speaking to him even though he's offline and he'll get the message one way or another. He might even reply...

Aiko

Smash Champion
Here are the top and high seeds. A lot of thought has been put into this, and is using the last 3 tournaments (TNJ2, AR2 and GT) rankings as the main way to decide this. As always, recent tournaments take precedence over older tournaments. A mid tier seeding has also been done although this will not be posted as it will only cause further spam/arguing.

If you disagree with any of this, or think X should be seeded above Y then put it forward in a reasonable manner otherwise it will not be even considered.

eg. I think X should be seeded as he placed 9th at GT and 9th at TNJ2 - Correct
Seed Y because I ****ing say so - Wrong

Wes
Frostbyte
Fuzzyness
Zeppo
JAM5
Ogre
Reacher
Mr. P

High

Edwin
Kone
Lord Rust
Davemans
Vanity Angel
CO3Y
BloodBowler
AmcD

grayfox

Smash Champion
WTF!!!!!!!

****ING OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!!

The biggest travesty of uk smash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I pose you this: Where is the illustrious, invigorated, instigated irregular illusionist that is the greenbeast of greater gallant growth Graysocks?!

Not placed higher than 9th, you say? Only been to 1 tourney for the greater half of this year, i hear you cry? Got put out of his last tourney by a 4 stock on Poké Floats, you infer?

Well, gentlemen, i have a coherent and concise retort for you - NO JOHNS!

Gtfo lol

(on a related note, Allan for high seed lol)

Top Bottom