• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WOC presents: Cold Hand Johns - Sat 26th Jan 2008

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Cant be bothered to login so this is Frozen atm

Wont be coming, Ive got other things to spend money on and I need to save for Sweden pretty soon so sorry people

J03

Smash Master
i think the seeds are blates obvz ffs Z, theres the obvious, the likely and the maybes

just think of who should be top seeds and who should be high seeds Z. if you can think of 16 hames im pretty sure they can

J03

Smash Master
btw, heres some **** from facebook

only its actually funny, not haha funny, but smirk on your face funny

Question 1:

If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally ********, and she had syphilis, would you recommend that she have an abortion?

Read the next question before looking at the response for this one.

Question 2:
It is time to elect a new world leader, and only your vote counts. Here are the facts about the three candidates. Who would you vote for?

Candidate A.
Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologist He's had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

Candidate B.
He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart ofwhiskey every evening.

Candidate C.
He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and never cheated on his wife.

Which of these candidates would be our choice?
Decide first... no peeking, then scroll down for the response.

Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Candidate B is Winston Churchill.
Candidate C is Adolf Hitler.

And, by the way, on your answer to the abortion question:
If you said YES, you just killed Beethoven.

Pretty interesting isn't it? Makes a person think before judging someone.

Wait till you see the end of this note! Keep reading..

Never be afraid to try something new.

Remember:
Amateurs...built the ark. Professionals...built the Titanic

And Finally, can you imagine working for a company that has a little more than 500 employees and has the following statistics:
* 29 have been accused of spousal abuse
* 7 have been arrested for fraud
* 19 have been accused of writing bad checks
* 117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses
* 3 have done time for assault
* 71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
* 14 have been arrested on drug-related charges
* 8 have been arrested for shoplifting
* 21 are currently defendants in lawsuits
* 84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year...

Can you guess which organization this is?
Give up yet?

It's the 535 members of the United States Congress.
The same group that crank out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us in line.

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
Heh, that stuffs well good.

Umm....I'm a maybe for this, depends on how many assignments I have due for the end of January >_>

AmcD

Smash Ace
No point in putting seeds up now they will just get sorted on the Friday before the tournament.

grayfox

Smash Champion
Yus their tourney but we are the attendants and thus the heart and soul of the event! If they choose to rule this tourney with an iron fist and allow no cooperation in logical sense we hold the same prerogative and don't have to come X_X

Not saying i wouldn't come lol but more a figure of point

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
No matter what you decide, no matter when you decide it, you will get bickering. People will always oppose your descision. Some of them are just bickering because they don't like their own result from it. Some of them actually have a reasonable and logical reason and their suggestion would make it fair. Some people consider what you haven't thought of.

The sooner you post up details, the more people with sensible opinions can be heard and the fairer everything about this tournament will be.

I vote yes.

grayfox

Smash Champion
I last heard Pdot does'nt know much about anything. Your contribution to seeds wouldn't be the best of times anyways seeing as you've never left London lololol

Also, Edwin should be bottom seed, hes never beaten me

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I last heard Pdot does'nt know much about anything. Your contribution to seeds wouldn't be the best of times anyways seeing as you've never left London lololol

Also, Edwin should be bottom seed, hes never beaten me
I was talking about attending this tournament not seeds.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
No matter what you decide, no matter when you decide it, you will get bickering. People will always oppose your descision. Some of them are just bickering because they don't like their own result from it. Some of them actually have a reasonable and logical reason and their suggestion would make it fair. Some people consider what you haven't thought of.

The sooner you post up details, the more people with sensible opinions can be heard and the fairer everything about this tournament will be.

I vote yes.
BB has a point, input from some of the more experienced smashers will only help us with the seeds.

Londoners (again)- are you coming? If you are planning on coming then book tickets or arrange a lift.

Spam, Owna, Ouch- Please post :)

ac_anon

Smash Ace
I vote seeds because I like pointing out how half the people seeded above me have never beaten me

also i like making crouch cancel jokes

ac_anon

Smash Ace
Mr.P
Zeppo
Reacher
Charles
frossy.B
jam
Wes
Ed

Ogre
Davemans
Ryan
AmcD
V.angel
Spam
Coey
B.B

questions?

can i be in Spams pool since as far as i can remember we have never played but he is always seeded above me.

on a serious note, who is AmcD

OGRE™

Smash Rookie
Yeah, question - Why would Ed be a Top Seed over me? I'll be ****ed if missing one tournament makes me a high seed, after it didn't happen to Euan, twice >.>. Put me where Ed is, and it looks how I view seeds in my head. Well, Top Seeds at least. I've got no real clue about High Seeds, since there seems to be a lot more people contending for one. There is one issue I see with High Seeds though: Spam, V.Angel, Coey or Ryan over Caleb? ******** xD. He's better then all of them, and he's probably still better then B.B, not that I've seen him play in a while, but still. Soyeah, Caleb's lack of seed on that list is another issue I have with it. Other then that, it looks O.K to me o.o

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Mr.P
Zeppo
Reacher
Charles
Frost
Jam
Wes
Ogre

Ed
Davemans
Ryan
AmcD
V.angel
GEEK
Edwin
B.B

Ben-That was blatantly the point from the beginning.GTFO

OGRE™

Smash Rookie
I agree with Zeppo's choice of Top Seeds, and if Frost isn't coming like Ryan said, then yeah, Ed would be the next one to move up o.o. But High Seeds, again I see people like V.Angel over Caleb, and that really is just ********. Caleb has made it through pools at every tournament he's been to, and his placings are consistent enough to earn him a High Seed over people like V.A. If Ryan is High Seeded, Caleb has just as much right to it, because he's either placed the same as Ryan, or higher then Ryan, at any tournament they've been to, bar Edster I think. Soyeah, trade V.Angel for Caleb, and that's probably how I'd see High Seeds o.o

FrostByte

Smash Lord
I never said I wasn't coming, I never said anything actually. My means of transport is still unclear, but I'll be there (probably) if I get a ride with someone else, or else take a coach, meh.

VA

Smash Hero
Ogre you've never even played me or watched me play to my knowledge, neither has Caleb, so I don't know how considered your opinion is :S

But to be frank, I don't mind not being awarded seeding.

Back up a sec: AMCD does not get seeded above me, I've beaten him in pools at every tournament he's been at. Due to a bracket **** up he placed higher than me at GT but he isn't better than me...

Top Bottom