• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WOC presents: Cold Hand Johns - Sat 26th Jan 2008

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I'll have to check with everyone first but me and a few of my friends may be coming, lol we'll probably get eaten having not been to many tournys ourselves ( 1 to be exact, hosted by me lol).

:grin: Get ready to meet South Londons Finest :grin:
JO3 has already met me.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I'll have to check with everyone first but me and a few of my friends may be coming, lol we'll probably get eaten having not been to many tournys ourselves ( 1 to be exact, hosted by me lol).

:grin: Get ready to meet South Londons Finest :grin:
OH PLEASE!!

besides I was talking about my "crew"

and like my crew, to be the finest you don't just play good you also have to be fine. :laugh:
lol

You keep pictures of em under your bed to?

Since they are soooooo fine.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
My status -

Ben says:
'might come, depends on revision'

Retroking2000

Smash Master
ROFL You obviously haven't played the divine prophet graysocks, no?
lol divine , i bet you are a dog looking boy that sits behind his computer screen thinking he is king of smash

dont you have pubic hair to grow or something respect your elders

i bet your 15 or something

TWO posts , I dont care ;)

grayfox

Smash Champion
lol divine , i bet you are a dog looking boy that sits behind his computer screen thinking he is king of smash

LOOL how does a boy look like a dog meng? I sit behind my computer screen knowing i'm the god of smash. Dog=God spelt backwards mang, i left all the clues right there for you to fit together, all it takes is a little brain work i reckon.

Pubic hair to grow? Mang i'm 19, my prime pubic years are over, as puberty is over. You on the other hand are what? 16? **** man your IN the prime pubesant years, you've even got "tears" in your online alias rofl. Cry me a river obv

DevMBC

Smash Ace
lmfao

could you have hoped for a better intro to the united kingdom's community of smash brothers players, wiggum?

grayfox

Smash Champion

LOOL how does a boy look like a dog meng? I sit behind my computer screen knowing i'm the god of smash. Dog=God spelt backwards mang, i left all the clues right there for you to fit together, all it takes is a little brain work i reckon.

Pubic hair to grow? Mang i'm 19, my prime pubic years are over, as puberty is over. You on the other hand are what? 16? **** man your IN the prime pubesant years, you've even got "tears" in your online alias rofl. Cry me a river obv

J03

Smash Master
edwin lets be honest your a current adolescent smasher, your PDOTS inner scrub mengz, im gonna destroy your ***, unless its already destroyed by being ripped open by the shear amount of **** that is Tears of sephiroth, **** your saying dont hate... appreciate. your a sad, enlarged ****** remember that **** mengz

its dont hate hyphenate so its T.O.S...S.E.R

you understand me son, learn your place, its behind me in the que, but your my ***** so dont drop the soap or ill **** you like bush ***** afghan

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
lmfao

could you have hoped for a better intro to the united kingdom's community of smash brothers players, wiggum?
I couldn't have dreamed of a better intro, lol always nice to see everyone true colours firsthand
Besides whats smash without the drama? It'd be boring to play eachother if we didn't secretly hate eachother. :laugh:

Mr P

Smash Ace
lol, its funny watching scrubs fighting for their place in the UK social/smash hierarchy all looking for a seat at the head table, sorry ladies but those seats are taken and you've got nowt so off you go now scrubs. P will keep an eye on proceedings but only so you know your place at table scrub. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mr P

Smash Ace
Mr P? More like Mr. Who.
son, you're nothing but a DOT not even a fully fledged P and the way you post you never will be son. Do you really want to be a DOT for the rest of your life ? Now's the time to man up because you are shaming the name of P, off you go back to table scrub. who's next ? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
son, you're nothing but a DOT not even a fully fledged P and the way you post you never will be son. Do you really want to be a DOT for the rest of your life ? Now's the time to man up because you are shaming the name of P, off you go back to table scrub. who's next ? :laugh::laugh::laugh:
*walks away in shame*

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
*walks away in shame*
You need to man up BIG TIME!

I couldn't have dreamed of a better intro, lol always nice to see everyone true colours firsthand
Besides whats smash without the drama? It'd be boring to play eachother if we didn't secretly hate eachother. :laugh:
Exactly where in south london are you from since you and your crew are apprently south londons finest.

Kone

Smash Master
Im delighted and estatic that edwin isnt coming to this. He said he was flaking. So **** out of the topic will ya? I hate reading your ****e.

Ive booked time of work for this, so will be coming.whoopla

ed

Kone

Smash Master
ill bring 2 small ones. if you can make sure you got enough plugs and if there limited in the hall, which they normally are, grab loads of extension cables. i always bring 3-4 every tourney i find i end up using them. Also check tvs that your using run 60hz and that you can get them on AV ie make sure you have remotes. Its well annoying when you cant use tvs ^_^

I know this is obvious but amount of tourneys ive been to or ran that have suffered due to above is uncountable (thats a lie).

ed

J03

Smash Master
ed, wanna talk to you about doing something before CHJ for practice and the like, talked to jam and i or me and coey may pipe down to his before the tourney, if wills not up for it, he might be up for piping to yours, who knows

whaddaya think mate?

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
You need to man up BIG TIME!

Exactly where in south london are you from since you and your crew are apprently south londons finest.
haha, i thought guys might take that too seriously, anyhow we're basically all in Tooting, Brixton and Streatham ends, so i might take a few people down to that spkz weekly thing this saturday just to show guys the levels (yeah...levels....). Or you can bring your people down and we can crew bettle :chuckle:

On the real tho' what time will this tournament be starting? since if i go i have to pre book train tickets I need to know exact times plus all my friends are on edge about going all the way up to Liverpool just to get ***** at smash and in the *** (shook heads -.-).

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
haha, i thought guys might take that too seriously, anyhow we're basically all in Tooting, Brixton and Streatham ends, so i might take a few people down to that spkz weekly thing this saturday just to show guys the levels (yeah...levels....). Or you can bring your people down and we can crew bettle :chuckle:

On the real tho' what time will this tournament be starting? since if i go i have to pre book train tickets I need to know exact times plus all my friends are on edge about going all the way up to Liverpool just to get ***** at smash and in the *** (shook heads -.-).
lol tell them to man up n stop being *****es

it will probably be at spkz this week

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
lol

Hope to see you this saturday

Aiko

Smash Champion
tournament times will be finalised soon, were just need to get confirmation of times.

Wiggum: you do know you can stay over the Friday night before?

Top Bottom