• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, but then it explodes and senda the dirt back over everything you cleaned.

I wish I was at school today.

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, but the world hates you and you get pulled off the stage with one of those cane dealies.

I wish ricky would hurry up with setting up the Game Cube

FoX_KiLLz

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but suddenly you fall to the ground, die, and go to a place where you are forced to listen to music in a language you do not understand.

I wish I didn't have any friends.

MetalShade

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but to make you sexy, I had to steal the sexiness out of every thing on the planet. So after you became sexy, everyone else was too ugly for you.

I wish I knew the meaning of life.

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, you now know the meaning of life. But to keep you from spoiling it from everyone else JC decides to take away your mouth and your ability to write/type or use sign language. Now people think you're just wierd.

I wish (since I got the first three days off from school this week) that I can get all five week days off from school...thus making it an ELEVEN DAY WEEKEND!!!

RedYoshiOfDeath

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but due to the ammount of Silicone in everybody's body, people start to die from silicone poisoning...

I wish FoX_KiLLz would get over the fact that he's just not a sexy beast

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, but then she starts dating her friend and somehow you feel kinda bad...and kinda turned on ^^,

I wish I had my driver's license now and not 6 months from now.

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, but it's soooo much better that it runs off to find someone worthy of holding it.

I wish my dog had blue fur

RedYoshiOfDeath

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but while you're having a good time with your new friend you are both shot in a drive-by.

I wish I could figure out where Dale lives, I think I live really close to him, like, the same city.

paperboy

Smash Ace
Granted, but then you get kicked out of your house because you didn't clean the kitchen like you were supposed to.

I wish I could think of something better to wish, and then have it granted.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Granted, you wish you had a homing missile launcher, later you try to target your school and it flies back and hits you instead because your bodytemp was higher than the school.

I wish someone videotaped that.

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, but his next-door neighbor was filming and he got blewed up too

I wish my room was bigger

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Granted, but you can never correctly land those tricks...and you end up falling in a sewer.

I wish I could memorize all the data on my computer.

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted but girls won't go out with you anymore because you've become a super-geek

I wish I had a tail

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, but then you become happy, and you don't like being happy. So you go on a massive killing spree.

I wish a surround-sound system for my computer

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Granted, but due to the ear-numbing, pounding sounds coming from it, your grammar will become worse than it already is.

I wish I was really cool :cool:.

urarenge

Smash Cadet
Your wish is granted, but your new job is to herd mad bovine across an arctic tundra for hours while people silently tape your useless efforts and sell it as reality television. Hilarity ensues.

I wish I could meet a possum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom