• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, you and the possum become good friends, but you die and the possum is so sad that it shoots itself.

I wish I had a beefy arm growing out of the back of my head.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Granted, your "skillz" are now so unbelievably bad, that Azen, Ken and Isai go into shock after seeing how horrible you are (well...at least you pwned them...)

I wish I didn't have to clean my room!!!!

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, but you are caught and arrested by the International Time Police for trying to have your way with that girl in your chemistry class...

I wish SS4Ricky had removed his sig 'cause he's a good friend and I'd hate to have him get another warning in this room.

SS4Ricky

Smash Ace
Granted, but he still gets a warning, and immediately banned afterwards. (close one, i think i dodged the bullet, thanks dale :starman: )

I wish i payed more attention when posting in Forum Games.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Granted, but now they all form a revolutionist cult called "The Wall Machine on the Dark Side of the Moon". They monopolize the drug trade and take over the world.

I wish I had a chocolate chip cookie. To eat.

urarenge

Smash Cadet
(I'm guessing you're an HSR fan Dale. Hahaha Trogdor rules.)

Granted, but when you try to dunk your cookie in milk, your hand slips and it falls to the bottom to crumble and get soggy.

i wish i was in dixie

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, but you are never actually employed by the FBI because they know that you'll ruin whatever case you are put on. So they put up a front so it looks like you work for them...you know--they give you that jacket and have you stay in the office to file paperwork, or take phone calls, or go out and buy more coffee for the office. And stuff like that. Or they'll send you on a misson to the "Post Office" to "drop off" a "package." And upon a successful return they give you a donut. But you take the last one and they send you out to get more. You see where this is going.
It's like that one brother on "American Chopper." They know he'll screw up important tasks so they have him do things like installing the kick-stand. Dang that's a long answer...but funny.

I wish I could become a stand-up comedian. I do a good impression of an angry hispanic woman.

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, but you find out that the guy sitting across from you in math class is thinking about you a bit too much...

I wish I had Typing of the Dead.
*there was nothing we could do...*

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Granted, but severe global warming has melted the polar ice caps, flooding your town.

I wish I had something better to wish for

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, and everyone runs out to buy a copy only to find out that it's Metroid Prime with a few different colors on walls and such.

I wish the PS-9 would hurry up and teleport itself to my house.

FoX_KiLLz

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but you didn't speciy what you meant by better, and I thought your idea of better was actually worse, so you got a computer that sucks even more than the one you already have.

I wish I had an army of homeless people.

quack

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but the homeless people are too hungry to do anything and eat eachother up.

I wish it wasnt superbowl sunday tommorow.

<TK1>Hawkeye

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but unfortunatly you live next to a large weapons testing facility, and ... well lets just say the 105 howitzers missed their intended target.

I wish the weekends were longer.

quack

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but u have to go to school on the weekends now

I wish i had lots of food that would be good for ever, no one can steel it, never get me sick, and be protected for ever.

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, but after you touch it for the first time one of the strings snaps and lacerates your left eyeball as well the tips of each of your left fingers.

I wish I had all the sheet music I played in high school

FoX_KiLLz

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but he comes back one millionth of a second later and wishes you were his slave, and his wish isn't corrupted. ;)

I wish I had a non-poisonus, safe-to-eat banana. :hungry:

Blade Beast

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but it's owned by Donkey Kong and he's in a real skull-crushing mood at the moment.

I wish every possible bad thing in the world would affect me all at once, thereby making any possible corruption good, or at least neutral.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom