• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade Beast

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but it's a Microsoft product.

I wish I had a giant, delicious cake, and could reciecve and finish it without death or any other negative side-effects.

G

GreatSaiyaKirby

Originally posted by Blade Beast
I wish I had a giant, delicious cake, and could reciecve and finish it without death or any other negative side-effects.
Your wish is granted, but you must share the cake with your entire family (it's not a side effect, just a clause).

I wish I had Permentant Free Internet Access! :D

SS4Ricky

Smash Ace
Granted, but the only way you were able to achieve that goal was to cheat. And cheat you did. Sadly, you were caught at the end of the year, you never graduated high school, and you go on the rest of your uneducated cheating life living with your parents and working at Wal-Mart. :) <--Wal-Mart Smilie.

I wish i started watching anime again, i haven't been keeping up with the times...

quack

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but then the teacher catches u cheating and u get in really deep sh*t

i wish i had an alaskin dog that is fully mine,no side-effects,will no bite me or anyone else unless on my command,doesnt get sick,eats right, and death by old age, and also it ages like a regular dog and will not change.Beat that!!!

Blade Beast

Smash Journeyman
Granted, and he is such a good pet and you love him so much that everything else, including life, becomes meaningless. You eventually starve to death while hugging and petting him. Note that it isn't a side-effect but a direct result of your wish for the perfect (or near-perfect) dog.

I wish I was a kickass powerful dragon.

Gaiagamer

Smash Ace
Grant: Wish granted, but you are transported to the world of Fire Emblem, and you are killed at the hands of Eliwood.

Wish: I wish that I had a million dollars.

Gold_Darkness

Smash Apprentice
Granted: You get a million bucks, but suddenly inflation shoots through the roof, making all that money worthless.

Wish: I wish that all the XBoxes in the world would simultaniously blow up.

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
Mysteriously an X-Box appears out of nowhere and falls into your hands. Before the weight crushes your weak and helpless body, your wish is granted and you, plus Bill Gates and all Nokia N-Gague buyers explode and make the world a better place. A rainbow appears over the distance, and peace is restored to hyrule. (PS: This was all SS4Ricky's idea!:p )

I wish SS4Ricky would stop stalking me!:(

SS4Ricky

Smash Ace
Not granted....:chuckle:

Nah, Granted, but only on weekends. Weekdays are my time to shine!:shyguy: :beezo:

I wish I had Pokemon Colosseum and Final Fantasy:Crystal Chonicles now!!!!!

(note, i'm not stalking her, she's just joking):rolleyes:

Blade Beast

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but before your first game you are trampled by large and vengeful dinosaurs of the carnivorous persuasion, paralyzing you from the hairline down for life.

I wish I was in the land of cotton.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Granted, but...they do (look above and below! Wishes everywhere!) Thus, it's automatically corrupted.

I wish I could transform into a large man eating...waffle?

Blade Beast

Smash Journeyman
Granted, and without any corruption! You turn into a fat, hairy, greasy 7-foot man eating a waffle. A "large man eating waffle" as you specified.

I wish I had twelve big cookies shaped like racecars and pokemon!!

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted but the 6 Pokémon cookies get into the 6 race car cookies and drive away. You are sad.

I wish I was a strawberry

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
Granted, But Everyone else does and you're home alone for a long, long time.

i wish i could win the games i play.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Granted, but millions and millions of people become jealous, and they all attack you at once, and even your strength can't hold out against millions of people.

I wish I could invent "Instant French Toast" (just add water and microwave to make french toast!)

Gaiagamer

Smash Ace
Grant: Granted, but Bill Gates has invented "Instant Dinner" (comes in multiple types, including: steak dinner, lobster dinner, etc.), and everyone likes his creation more (but shouldn't, because he'll just be making more money), so you don't make any money.

Wish: I wish that I was richer than Bill Gates

Blade Beast

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but your wish actually targets one Bill B. F. Gates, a penniless hobo. You gain four cents and half a button.

I wish I could remember not to post my sig all the time.

Gaiagamer

Smash Ace
Grant: Granted, but you only know what the hacking trick is, not how to perform it.

Wish: I wish that I was able to be in the next SSB game.

Gaiagamer

Smash Ace
Grant: Granted, but your website is so pourly made, that it blows up any computer that tries to view it.

Wish: I wish that I were a mod.

Blade Beast

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but as you were walking aimlessly with no nerve connection in your head you fell into a pit of flaming alligator ninjas, and only regain feeling in your head as it is being bitten off.

I wish I had no bones.

Aurora Grid

Smash Lord
Granted, now you can't move because since you don't have bones your body is now like jelly.

I wish for a star that would give me a wish.

Gold_Darkness

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but now you start losing everything else you take to school.

I wish all the people who keeping flooding everyone's e-mail inbox, from spammers to virus writers would be victims of police brutality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom