• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, but then you learn that your left ear has now stopped working.

I wish I had an endless supply of Peppermints

Smash Rookie
granted but everyone hates your breath
I wish I was as porerful as Goku

sig

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, but your electric bill goes through the roof due to all the electricity needed for your super comp.

I wish I had groupies

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, but two gay guys join your dorm because the college says you have too much space. And they redecorate your dorm too, ^^,

I wish it would snow tonight.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Granted, but I own them all and decide to dismantle them to make a large metal sculpture of myself.

I wish I could beat this **** mission on Jak II.

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, but then you come to the next mission which is 1.5x as hard as the last one.

I wish I owned a movie theater

<TK1>Hawkeye

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but it has to shut down when no patrons come to view your wonderful movies.

I wish that my computer wouldn't randomly shut down, and would, in general, stop acting so dumb.

Maruiniq

Smash Ace
ummmmm, i'll have to get back to you on that
Grant: Granted, but when it gets fixed, it becomes so smart it takes over the world and the earth is ruled by computers and robots.

Wish: i wish the game Perfect Dark for nintendo 64 left Microsoft to come back once again to nintendo and made a Perfect Dark 2 for Game Cube.

Dale

Smash Ace
Hmm, I can't really degregate that wish because I feel the same way. Perfect Dark was the best N64 game.

Anyway...I wish I could go to sleep, every night

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, but robots hate you and are plotting your demise.

I wish Canada was an American State

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, but you become addicted to cocaine and are soon arrested and gang ***** while in prison.

I wish that that it will snow 7" tonight like the weather man says it will

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, and you are crowned Miss Universe and you are laughed at and shunned by all of SWF for the rest of your life.

I wish the bottle of Tobasco sauce in my room would talk back to me once in a while...

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, but you end up as your class Saludatorian and not the Valedictorian. Therefore nobody really remembers you. Only the Valedictorian gets remembered. That's how it always is.

I wish I never had to eat again...and not die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom