• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

<TK1>Hawkeye

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but by the time the game catches on the forums are dead and therefor no one plays it.

I wish for a hot cup of coffee.

F

FangOfTheRabbit

Granted, but you spill it on an old lady and are sued for millions of dollars.

I wish I didn't have mono right now.

paperboy

Smash Ace
Granted, but it reverts back to it's normal self in .0000001 seconds, so nobody realizes that it's a toothbrush.

I wish for a Radeon 9600 XT with nothing wrong with it and I get to keep my computer and life.

<TK1>Hawkeye

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but as soon as you get it you look out your window to realize that you are now in the middle of Alaska with no hope of ever getting any power.

I wish for a blue high-lighter.

1 warning for posting signature

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Granted, but the blue highlity ink is made of unstable radioactive material, so if you try to highlight something, it'll probably blow up along with you.

I wish that I had a special gold plated quarter that I could sell on ebay for $12,000,000,000....

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Granted, your on a show talking "Aye, G'day here we have the worlds huges crocs right next to me here at the zoo. They are not very dangerous since they are tied up and ready to be moved." *the guy holding the cuecards writes something and holds it up* "What do you mean the crocs aren't tied up?" *the crocodile starts chewing on Steves hand* "Hey, you bited me you little repitile" *Steve gets eaten a few seconds later*
Director: Crew get me a new Steve!!!

I wish I could see what just happened above.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Granted but you get an uncurable Ulcer and die because your own acide ate you from the inside out

i wish that i wish for a wish so i could wish for 4 wishes

MassChaos

Smash Ace
Granted, but the mods will just corrupt your wishes for me.

I wish MarthnRoy would stop posting in different colors.

Magic Jesus

Smash Ace
Granted, but while you are flying, you fall down suddenly, right into the empty quarter of Saudi Arabia, you survive, but end up dying a much worse death of Dehydration five days later.

I wish I could hack websites (No, not smashboards)

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Granted, but the FBI comes and takes you with them and you are never seen again, and your family/friends gets maipulated to think you died of a cliff and got eaten by bears.

I wish I had an Ocarina

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Granted, but you have so much knowledge, you can never remember something specific when you need to...

I wish I had an unlimited supply of Honeycomb cereal...mmm...me want honeycomb...

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, but now everyone wants you dead because you're not human anymore. You've obviously turned into that...thing, you know.

Wish: I wish that I could beat Azen.

Gaiagamer

Smash Ace
Grant: Wish granted, but now you have nothing to do and you die from bordom.

Wish: I wish that I was able to get a picture of Samus for my avatar.

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, but everyone else liked it so much now it is the only board avatar.

I wish that I never ran out of spare change. =)

RockCrock

Smash Champion
You now never run out of spare change.... but you only have room in you pockets for a small amount, so small that you dont even have enough to buy or pay for anything with it!

I wish I could infinate drill shine combo......

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, but now nobody ever wants to play you, ever. Because you're too good.

I wish I had a cheese grater so as I could make my own shredded cheese.

Dale

Smash Ace
You find the unlimited supply of Pizza, but now you're face has gone all zitty from the excessive grease. Hence, no more women for you.

I wish I could be in a Monthy Python movie

Gaiagamer

Smash Ace
Grant: You're wish has been granted, but the movie had poor sales and poor movie theater attendence.

Wish: I wish I could complete every game known to man.

Aurora Grid

Smash Lord
Granted but then you'll act like a Videogame and have extremely bad Eye Seizures that will cause your eyes to explode, Furthermore making you blind forever.

I Wish for Nothing.

David Kirk

Smash Ace
Granted, you now live on the street, without anything or anyone. You have to fend for yourself, and have nothing to fall back on, or no one to turn to in your time of need.

I wish that I could go back home.

F

FangOfTheRabbit

Granted, but everything you knew and loved has changed forever.

I wish for some cheese.

Dale

Smash Ace
You get your cheese but it really isn't the kind you wanted so you leave it alone and it goes bad. You end up throwing it away.

I wish I could own a Tabasco sauce company

David Kirk

Smash Ace
Granted, but no one ever uses the Sause, and your company is a huge failure.

I wish that Dale would not have posted in the last twelve topic of this board, it makes him look like a spammer.

RedYoshiOfDeath

Smash Apprentice
Ok, but nobody ever plays him because he is low-tier. He's actually not even on a tier because he's so low. He's grabbing onto the bottom tier and is about to be pushed off by Pichu.

I wish Joe Gibbs was struck with a sudden eart attack at his next press conference.

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, but but all the kids you pass love it and crowd around it and touch it and it is ruined within the first hour of use.

I wish I owned the Coca-Cola company

Aurora Grid

Smash Lord
Granted but it will run down the first day you own it and you'll be forced to pay bills that will cause you to shut it down forever. With the remains of the factory you will Drink all the Coca-Cola it made causing your body to be abused by excessive amounts of Caffeine making you die with the reputation of the Fattest creature that ever lived.

I wish that my wish would be corrupted.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Granted, but you didn't make a wish so it can't be corrupted.

I wish my friend hadn't left my calculator on without telling me and caused it to run out of batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom