• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Granted, you have been cryogenically frozen forever. Well, you're immortal but you're also eternally asleep.

I wish my calculator wasn't running out of batteries.

Kirby_M@ster

Smash Ace
Granted - your calculater isn't running out of batteries, but suddenly, all the buttons fall off and are beyond repair.

I wish to be unfrozen! It's c-c-c-c-cold! X_X;

RichBrown

Smash Master
granted, but you are so cool, you are cold! you are so cold, your freezing! next thing you know you die of frostbite.

i wish i could get straight A's next semester

Kirby_M@ster

Smash Ace
Granted, but then you get picked on by everyone, because they think youare a nerd. Also, you have to get moved up 2 year levels, coz the teachers think you can do it! That would be hard!

I wish for Super Mario Sunshine. (is it any good?)

Kirby_M@ster

Smash Ace
Granted, but you lose your arms two weeks later in a tragic refridgerator accident.

I wish someone would tell me if mario sunshine was any good!

Kirby_M@ster

Smash Ace
Granted, but ignorance is bliss, so.. NO BLISS FOR YOU!
"Ignorance is the best weapon against logic." - some guy

Okay, I wish that the simpsons was on it's own TV channel, 24/7.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Granted, but it shows the same 5 no no no 2 same episodes all the time and has comercials every 5 minutes about The Simpson Hit N Run.

I wish for a tournament at ssbm in the city i live in.

paperboy

Smash Ace
Granted, but you have a sudden urge to donate it all to me.

I wish you would stop touching yourself like that.

Magic Jesus

Smash Ace
Granted, you get a new Game Cube game, but theres no such thing as a Game cube oh did you mean Gamecube? you put a space in it, so you get a really good new game for a system that dosen't exist.

I wish for Afotaki to become a mod.

Kirby_M@ster

Smash Ace
Granted, but they put an electric collar on you, and moniter you 24/7. When you do something CRAZY they shock you. Note that they think that your breathing is crazy, so they shcok you for breathing.

I wish my stupid neighbors would go away! (only on one side)

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
granted, and some new, perfect neighbors move in who have a beautiful daughter your age and she likes you but she catches you making out with another girl and puts a water hose in your window at night so you're all wet and your room is screwed up and it's bellow freezing outside so you get frozen solid and you're late for school and your friends all abandon you. :p ;)

I wish i had one of those new optical mice with a laser.

Kirby_M@ster

Smash Ace
Granted, but you look directly into that laser for 48 hours straight, and then you go blind, and then my new hot neighbor comes in and puts a hose in your window and screws your room, and then...yeah.

I wish I mastered at least 1 character on ssb:m, but I didn't lose Savefiles, my gamecube, the game, my house, my arms/fingers/head/body, and anything that stopped me playing.

Zero EXE

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but you become fixed to the television, never taking your eyes off of it, never getting up or speaking to anyone. you become a shut in and die a very lonely death!

I wish, I wish I was a fish.

Magic Jesus

Smash Ace
Granted, but a shark eats you

I wish you a merry Christmas. I wish you a merry Christmas. I wish you a merry Christmas, and a happy new year.

Cardzmaster2004

Smash Journeyman
Your wish for me to have a merry Christmas is granted. However, you Christmas is not so merry as your parents suprise you with a trip to the middle of a warzone on Christmas Eve! Have Fun!

I wish my next wish would not get corrupted.

paperboy

Smash Ace
Granted, but since this has been done over 5 times, it has no effect and your post is ignored.

I wish people would stop posting in this thread

David Kirk

Smash Ace
Granted, but everyone else loses access of any computer, and your new, super cool computer has nothing to do because there is no one else in the world with the internet, or anything of the sort.

I wish that I get at least a few wins at Game Over.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
granted, but right as you click the link to the complete list, for some reason your internet connection gets so slow it's only going at 10 bytes a second, so it takes 4 years to down load the page, by witch time the site goes down and the list is obsolite.

I wish for a candle that would never go out, even underwater.

MassChaos

Smash Ace
Granted, but the candle will burn until there isn't any wick or wax left. Then you won't be able to hold it.

I wish for Christmas vacation to start over.

Cardzmaster2004

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but you get killed by her. why you ask? Well, relationships have a hard time getting past the first argument, especially when the woman in the relationship his a very long and sharp knife.

I wish for a llama. llama. that's a fun word to type.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Granted, but the Llama is Evil and Attacks you, (haha...get it? It's a pun type thing) which causes you to die.

I wish that I had a notebook with infinite sheets of paper.

Zero EXE

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but you write down the phone number of a girl who likes you, then when you go to call her, you forget what page it's on and spend the rest of your life looking for it.

I wish my dog was alive *sniff:cry: *

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Granted, you can play it (you know how), but you don't play good... your horrible guitar-music drives everyone away and you are left alone and cold for the rest of your life.

I wish I could stay up all the time and never get tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom