• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Granted, you get his fortune after he dies. Unfortunately, you will die seconds afterward and all the money will go to the "Find the poison lemon tree of Atlantis" Fund.

I wish that I was governor of California (I live on the EC but it seems like an easy enough job to get... :D )

princeps

Smash Journeyman
you get the job. but didn't anyone tell you? the california state language has changed, and is now German. what used to be called Governor is now called Governator, and that office is held by AHNOLD! the governor is in charge of selling his *dignity* in an effort to balance out the budget deficit.

i wish all donuts were krispy kreme donuts

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Granted, but the next day you are convicted of murder (heh, you got confused with some other guy...too bad) and are put in jail indefinitely. The bail is so high, you are forced to pay it with your new coin collection...

I wish I knew everything about math and science so I wouldn't have to study for tests.

Arrow

BRoomer
BRoomer
Granted, but the government then makes it illegal to consume any forms of soft drinks.

I wish smoking was illegal!

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
granted, so when you're playing a game, the Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, for example, you are fighting Gannondorf and are about to kill him when i hit the reset button and you havnt saved since you got the Master Sword! MWAHAAHAHHA!!! well, anyway, so there. :p ;)

*sits on a fish* O I wish I wish I hadn't squished that fish.

MetalShade

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but since I un-squished that fish, the universe loses its balance. So I must squash something else, and because you've just posted about 5 times in this room, I shall smite the! Say good bye to your man-hood...

SPLAT!

I wish I had a computer that wasn't crappy...

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Granted, you have a computer that uses the latest in nano-technology. It has 2 terabytes of hard drive space, but it's sooo small that you can't even figure out how to turn it on.

I wish I had a gumball. Just . . . a regular, decent sized, not nasty, bubble-gum flavored gumball.

Cardzmaster2004

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but the gumball is laced with poison that you cannot taste. You die later that day from chewing the gum.

I was that the arts would get more respect.

YellowPikmin

Smash Journeyman
Your wish is granted, but stick men drawings will get 50x more respect than the Mona Lisa, and terrible musians will get very little respect and horrible ones will get huge amounts of respect and bad singers...well, you get the idea.

I wish I could design video games just by coming up with an idea.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Granted, but your thoughts center around Big Bird getting a haircut, so that's all your games are about. Your title, "Big Bird Visits the Barber" sells only two copies, and you bought them both for your Sesame-Street-obsessed uncle.

I wish I had a 4.0 GPA

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Granted, you now have a copy of Gunky Pixelated AOL 4.0, the worst version of AOL ever made. And it's all you can use.

I wish I had an unlimited supply of NON POISONED Oreos that had nothing wrong with them.

Cardzmaster2004

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but the weight of the Oreo's being dumped onto you crushes your body, causing you to die beneath the chocolate sandwich cookies.

I wish there was world peace forever.

princeps

Smash Journeyman
granted, but aliens from an outer world come and kill us all.

i wish the french foreign legion wouldn't have a four year minimum service stint.

YellowPikmin

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but anything you want to buy will always be sold out.

I wish I could beat Master Hand and CrazyHand on SSBM so I could get their trophies.

Zero EXE

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but the trophies are actualy THEM, theyr'e just playing possum. Then, when your'e not looking, they reawaken and go on a trophie smashing spree, smashing all of the hardest to get trophies first.

I wish that Captain Falcon couldn't use his up+B attack again after it already connects with his opponent.

Cardzmaster2004

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but the wish granter misinterperets the word "martial as "marital". You now know every possible way to get married or marry someone off.

I wish that base jumping without a parachute (sp?) didn't cause massive pain upon landing.

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Granted, but now base jumping without a parachute causes orgasms and everyone in the world quits their job so they can jump out of their apartments and houses all day, resulting in the collapse of the world economy.

I wish for the full version of WordQ.

Cardzmaster2004

Smash Journeyman
Granted, and you know are the ruler of your own planet. Did we mention the poisonous atmosphere? Oh well. Hope you enjoy!

I wish that I could be on Broadway.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Granted, but everyone hates your acting and you get fired. Your family and friends reject you and you're forced to live on the streets eating rotten tomatoes.

I wish that Monday and Friday would be added to Saturday and Sunday as part of the weekend (and that saturday and sunday stayed as part of the weekend).

YellowPikmin

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but everyone will have to live at the place the work at/go to school, and they still end up making you work.

I wish I could be invisible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom