• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarKShadow 8

Smash Cadet
granted, you have to stay in one room for the rest of your life and you can never go anywhere and there is no entertainment or anything in that room

I wish I could make things dissapear within a second

DarKShadow 8

Smash Cadet
granted but she turns Fat and Ugly and you have to marry her.

I wish I was the richest person alive

SIG PIG!

Magic Jesus

Smash Ace
Granted, but you get accused of Sodomizing little boys (They confused you with Jacko) and you have to pay the bail witl all your money.

I wish for Gideon to join my forums.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Granted, but before long, people realize that he's on the ball and elect him president of that forum and vote you out because he's better. He then bans you to prevent any usurption of his throne and declares a hoilday to users known as 'Anti-Magic-Jesus-Day'.

I wish Samus was my girlfriend. Heh heh

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Granted, but she feels you're not good enough for her and well...let's just say that being shot with 30 super missiles hurts!

I wish each day was 48 hours long..

Zero EXE

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but there are SO many games featuring everyone's favorite plumber, that you're crushed beneath them all, then people break in and steal every last one of them.

I wish for peace on earth....NO WAIT! The perfect sandwich.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
(I think so) Granted, but because you never made a wish, I can't not grant anything!

I wish all the king's horses and all the king's men, could put humpty dumpty back together again!

Zero EXE

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but it turns out that he's a minion of the dark lord Sauron. He then kills Frodo and Sam, takes the ring and brings it back to his master.....you can guess the rest.

I wish that Osama bin Laden was dead.

Magic Jesus

Smash Ace
Granted... laugh of? do you speak English? i'm just gonna tell Gideon to ban you for bad speeling and garmmer.

I wish I had a 1928 $20 dollar bill in mint condition.

MassChaos

Smash Ace
Granted, but everyone will be jealous and hate you. So, since you are the type of person that wants to be liked by everyone, you retire your position and abandon it.

I wish I was the next president of the U.S. and everybody loved me. Including Iraq

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Granted, but at your world leader conference, all the Arab leaders feel they need to prove something by showing you more love than anyone and they end up moshing you into a poll of jello because they are all trynna hug you and squeeze you.

I wish Bush would just resign or similar.

Cardzmaster2004

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but because you are on avcation so long, you lose your job. Have fun with unemployment!

I wish that Calculus was easy for me and me alone.
(PS. Don't make my brain explode again. That hurt last time.)

David Kirk

Smash Ace
Granted, but now that no one finds Calculus easy, evereyone just gets frusterated with it and dismisses it from everything.

I wish that I could shoot Mind Bullets at the next poster.

David Kirk

Smash Ace
Granted, but since you broke one of the only rules in this game, your account is banned.

I wish people would read rules.

paperboy

Smash Ace
Granted, but nobody obeys them anyway.

I wish people would post with good grammar of forums.

David Kirk

Smash Ace
Granted, but since you just had a grammatical mistake you are banned from the internet and can no longer see all of the pretty grammar.

I wish that Jacko and Beastly would do better in tournaments.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
granted but its a cookie for a p0rn site so you get cauaght for beeing under age (r u?) and get fined

I wish i canbe very close frinds with someone here (NO I DON'T MEAN A Homosexual Relationship)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom