• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravenhats

Smash Cadet
:( You find a copy only to find it's the last remaining one ever!!! After spending a million dollars on it you find out though that it's broken and won't save :(

I wish I had the power to see into the future

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Granted, you see that you end up marrying a ******** 60-year-old fat hermaphrodite, and your children are evil robot cheeseburger ants.

I wish I had the Mach five.

ravenhats

Smash Cadet
You got it but they are so loud and come with a feature of my wife so you die as you listen to the album

I wish my wife and kids would then die and stay dead forever and never come back (no zombies, vampire ect...!!!)

XACE-K

Smash Master
Granted, its music from an unknown Indian tribe where the only thing they do is yell like animals and they consider it good music.

I wish I wasn't bored.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Granted, if you are a guy you all ready are one, and if you are a girl..... o_0 *insert suggestive comment here*

I wish I didnt die

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Granted, you live forever, however, in your infinite life, you do everything there is to do, and everything soon becomes a complete bore, that you go insane. And you also didn't ask for eternal youth, so you shrivel up into a prune, and stay in a zombie-like state, unable to scream out of insanity, for all of eternity.

I wish I was a girl so that I could become a lesbian.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Granted, you have 9 lives and each have a span of 1 minute and 43 seconds.

I wish for 99 bottles of beer on the wall.

Roller

Smash Legend
Granted

But that still counts as a wish. so you didn't grant my wish and disobeyed the rules of the game! OH NOZ!

I wish the next person to post never gets laid.

ravenhats

Smash Cadet
That fine granted since I'm scared from my experience with my dead gone wife, however my suit against her family earns me million joy!

I wish that the world changed

ravenhats

Smash Cadet
You get it sadly its so powerfully that it possesses you and uses your body for it's wicked will

I wish everyone else here to be happy

ravenhats

Smash Cadet
You do but his hug is so powerful it crushes your rib cage and cripples you for life

I wish I could buy stuff from Tom Nook

ravenhats

Smash Cadet
We can't, you didn't wish for anything so their nothing to corrupt thus the corruption of nothing meaningless.

I wish I were a racoon

ravenhats

Smash Cadet
She'll be in the new tomorrow better watch out O>O (if she isn't then she hiding something from the press that will leak sooner or later)

I wish the world was square

tirkaro

Smash Champion
granted, everyone now has baggy pants and pointy hair, all fights are now turn-based, and cactuars, bahamuts, tonberrys, and evil mages are out to kill you.

I wish I had a tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom