• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

somenerd

Smash Rookie
Granted, Thank you for destroying the purpose of this thread and inciting an angry mob!!!

(Is this too extreme? If so, I'll change it.)

I wish DWC's logic-type "cheat" had some sort of loophole.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
Granted, but... You are stuck in Limbo, doing the Limbo...Forever...

I wish that we could get presents (that are good) every day. And that we all were smart enough not to need school.

Sandwich

Smash Ace
Granted, but your mom thinks good presents are underwear.
And all teachers become poor and hobos and die. Is that what you want, you heartless jerk?

Anyway, I wish my kitten-pimp was alive again.

dark-war-cloud

Smash Journeyman
To Platypus: That was the best thing I could come up with... =/

To DWC: And it's the same logic that erased you from existence, Mr. Paradox :laugh:

To E-Jolteon: Granted, but you wait so long that you forget what you're waiting for.

I wish I wasn't an easy target.
its not a paradox, nothing bad happening, means i have to have something good, or i have something bad...
so i automatically always have something good!

and, wish granted, but kitten-pimp is a zombie and bites you..

i wish that i didnt feel any pain ever

ANDD!!!!! thanks, i luff my logic

dark-war-cloud

Smash Journeyman
untill? it would be more torture to still be alive after it sploded...
but anyways, wish granted... but only bowser and kirby are playable on one stage... animal crossing 0-0

i wish that i didnt lose my pokemon game =[

Beno

Smash Rookie
@ metal
granted, but you don't have electricity! for 200 years!

I wish for a dimand.

sorry dark, you didn't have a wish when i posted :(

so wish granted, but you lose your consle that goes with it

somenerd

Smash Rookie
I give up on that... DWC, your anti negative wish is uncorruptible.

To Beno: Granted, but its brilliance causes you to go blind.

I wish DWC didn't use the logic loophole.

dark-war-cloud

Smash Journeyman
lol thanks... btw other guy got to my wish first... and to beno, i got to his wish first... so edit your posts =[
OH, and wish granted, but i find another loophole

i wish icecream was healthy, tastey, and limitless

Beno

Smash Rookie
greanted, but it gets way to cold for life to live.

i wish i could type at 600 words per minute

@ DWC you didn't have a wish when i was typing so :( sorry

Beno

Smash Rookie
granted, but you suddenly have no interest in the price is right or bob barker, so your wish is wasted.

I wish for a private island.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Granted. Ha.

I wish for a peice of cheesecake right now that tastes awesome, is right next to me and not poisonous or dangerous in any way to eat. Normal size, doesn't get stolen., healthy, not contained in anything, right in my hand. I don't get full too ea it or have to go anywhere, i just get to eat it. I dont get fat or yelled at. It does not cost anything in any way, It is mine so I didn't take it from anyone/anything.

CORRUPT THIS WISH!!!!!!!!

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
Granted. Ha.

I wish for a peice of cheesecake right now that tastes awesome, is right next to me and not poisonous or dangerous in any way to eat. Normal size, doesn't get stolen., healthy, not contained in anything, right in my hand. I don't get full too ea it or have to go anywhere, i just get to eat it. I dont get fat or yelled at. It does not cost anything in any way, It is mine so I didn't take it from anyone/anything.

CORRUPT THIS WISH!!!!!!!!
Wish NOT granted! Put a twist on it didn't I?

and as for the really cool pen... Granted...But the pen ruins your favorite shirt with its inkiness.

I wish that this goes on forever.

Weed

Smash Lord
Granted, but it tramples you in your sleep, and proceeds to trample your entire family and everyone you know, and then takes over the world, putting "my little pony" on every single tv station, etc.
Pony's win, you lose.

I wish Street Fighter IV would come out.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
(sorry for being on too much. Got nothing better to do.)
Granted, but the game comes to life and takes over all the streets in the world. Including the airstrips. So we have no form of transportation besides the donkey and camel! Congratulations, you've just reduced the world's transportation to hairy, smelly creatures.

I wish I knew when to stop.

Platypus

Smash Ace
Astride a magic potato alongside Mario. ________ S
Granted. However, there was no logic cheat, so he got an award for nothing. You see, when I corrupted his wish, I said that everyone else would suffer, though he would never find out. That means that he'd lead a normal, oblivious life, but everyone would secretly hate him. Just because he didn't suffer doesn't mean that the wish wasn't corrupted; nowhere in the name of the thread does it say that he has to recieve the misery.

I wish for a Hammerang.

somenerd

Smash Rookie
Okay, but I still think that wish was uncorruptible.

And granted, but a Hammer Bro. and a Boomerang Bro. show up, and they don't look happy :psycho:

I wish I knew what floccinaucinihilipilification meant.

dark-war-cloud

Smash Journeyman
Granted. However, there was no logic cheat, so he got an award for nothing. You see, when I corrupted his wish, I said that everyone else would suffer, though he would never find out. That means that he'd lead a normal, oblivious life, but everyone would secretly hate him. Just because he didn't suffer doesn't mean that the wish wasn't corrupted; nowhere in the name of the thread does it say that he has to recieve the misery.
being hated is a negative thing... and nothing negative can happen to me =]
so every doesnt secretely hate meh 0-0...
besides that isnt corrupting MY wish, its scrambling other peoples fortunes...
so, everyones misery doesnt affect me, so my wish is never corrupted =]

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Stop disrupting the flow of the thread. We have all had to deal with painfull corruption. I will now copy-paste my absolute most painful one here:

I wish that I had a little monkey/lizard/jackalope thingy that sat on my head and held my stuff and acted as a thrd arm...kinda like daxter...and he can not hurt me or be converted to anyone else, is the size of a house cat, weighs 3 pounds, does not controll my brain, does not scrape my scalp with its claws and always obeys me. It needs normal, easily aquirred food...french fries. Is not hideous (it should be cute) and I am not allergic to it. It can come off and run around when I want, and will not run away. It can not be killed and spits SNIPER ACURRATE, flesh eating acid at anyone who tries to steal it. Noone makes fun of me for having it, the government does not try to take it or anything. It also does not make ear shattering squeaks, it simply meows like a regular kitty at a low decibel level. It does not get knocked out or shed all over, and it will not hurt people I dont want it to. It does not turn evil like a gremlin and has no side affects. It also will sheild me from oncoming attacks. It costs no money, it just appears next to me when this wish is granted. NOONE else has or can get one of these. My parents aprrove of it. It will not eat clothes, bedsheets or any other items (just normal food) and will also not eat or disturb my cat. It will also not emit smelly or toxic fumes and will not cover my eyes while I'm focosing on stuff. It cannot talk. It is clean and gives off no germs. It does not mess up my hair or clothing.

This wish is probably going to end the thread...

^^^That was my wish.

This is the corruption:

Okay...the little critter appears in a solid 8,000-pound crate made of indestructible, opaque groinium. I believe that works.

This was quite possibly the most shameful experience of my swf life. How could I not think of that?

Not to spam, but...you know, my wish is still up.

@Darkwarcloud: YOU DONT KNOW YOUR HATED, SO YOU DONT SUFFER! If you don't know it, you don't suffer.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
*slaps self in face* You were supposed to corrupt the wish I made, not the one that was already corrupted!

"I wish my computer was new enough to handle second life"

CORRUPT THE WISH!!!!

STOP MAKE GENERIC BRAWL CHARACTER WISHES!!! HE IS AN ASSIST TROPHY!!!!

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
Granted, but you don't get any characters you want in brawl. (I changed this after the last wish.)
I wish I could be as cunning as DWC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom