• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Granted. You become a professional ice skater, turn gay (not that that's a bad thing), and then get baseball-batted in the kneecaps by a hitman hired by an unscrupulous competitor.

That actually happened before.

I wish that I could always reach into my pocket and magically pull out whatever amount of cash I needed.

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
granted but nintendo recalls it for inspection and never returns it

i wish for non-counterfeight money that i could pull out of my pocket at any time.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Granted. You were forced into white slavery (assuming you're white). That's where people kidnap you and whore you out. It's a big thing in Kazakhstan (I'm guessing).

I wish I never accumulated waste, so that I never have to go to the bathroom, yet my body goes on functioning without problems.

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
Granted. Brawl Gameplay is then ruined beyond playability, and online is dropped.

I wish Zelda didn't have to worry because the triforce of wisdom promised the king WILL DIE!!

somenerd

Smash Rookie
Granted, but the moon crushes us to death anyway because the hero is too lazy to do anything. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I wish that the controversy on illegal aliens would stop.

somenerd

Smash Rookie
wish granted, but all the kittens were eaten by dogs =]

i wish that nothing negative could happen to me ever
Wow, what a toughie...

Uhh... Granted, but nothing... positive happens either...?
Thus erasing you from existence because you're a living conundrum...?

(Hope it doesn't qualify as death... *crossing fingers*)

I wish I knew what I was talking about.

somenerd

Smash Rookie
Granted, but now he(i.e. me) quotes everyone below him, resulting in the balance being disrupted

(Get it, below?)

granted, me too

wish the guy above me knew that he didn't have to quote the guy above him
I wish that I wasn't reprimanded for this.

(BTW, thanks for the info. I'll be more careful.)

dark-war-cloud

Smash Journeyman
Wow, what a toughie...

Uhh... Granted, but nothing... positive happens either...?
Thus erasing you from existence because you're a living conundrum...?

(Hope it doesn't qualify as death... *crossing fingers*)

I wish I knew what I was talking about.
nothing good happening is a bad thing =/

12soreloser

Smash Cadet
granted but then everyone startts crowding you askeing for "yo pasta" (that's me trying to be gangsta) and then scientists kill you and perform an autopy on you to find out how you do that]

I wish I had a setup so i can play Brawl forever (until i die)

dark-war-cloud

Smash Journeyman
Focus, sir or madam!

To DWC: Granted, but everyone suffers without you ever finding out. That would be bad for everyone else, but it wouldn't be bad for you.

I wish for pasta rays.
not having anything good is bad...
because that would be having nothing, and having nothing is bad, unless ou have something bad, thats bad, but i cant have anything bad... =[, and if i dont have anything good, thats bad too...

MAH LAWGIK IS AWSUM

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
I wish I had a setup so i can play Brawl forever (until i die)
Your wish is granted, but you play it forever and ever, even when you're bored of the game. Then from all the excitement you get from the first playthrough you all of a sudden implode.:laugh:

I wish that all characters I would want in Brawl without the game's release being pro-longed. Also, have Brawl be perfect and have no glitches. And that all the characters would not be replaced with cows.:psycho:

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Granted, all the characters that you wanted must be unlocked by beating classic mode. On hard. In 30 seconds flat. With no action replay or other cheats.

I wish that someone would grant my wish at the top of the page about NY being 60 degrees farhenhight.

somenerd

Smash Rookie
To Platypus: That was the best thing I could come up with... =/

not having anything good is bad...
because that would be having nothing, and having nothing is bad, unless ou have something bad, thats bad, but i cant have anything bad... =[, and if i dont have anything good, thats bad too...

MAH LAWGIK IS AWSUM
To DWC: And it's the same logic that erased you from existence, Mr. Paradox :laugh:

To E-Jolteon: Granted, but you wait so long that you forget what you're waiting for.

I wish I wasn't an easy target.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Granted, you're not an easy target, but everyoneone is skiled enough to hit you anyway...in whatever you don't want to be an easy target for...

I wish to be stronger than all the kids in my school. Not too strong, just...you know, an average strong kid. And that I AM PHYSICALY STRONG, not emotionally. Emotionally too, but physically is the main thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom