• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but your extreme-cunningness eventually gets the better of you and you spontaniously combust for no apparent reason.

I wish I knew all of Brawl's answers...

somenerd

Smash Rookie
Granted, but you can't remember anything else. :psycho:

I wish for the Illuminati to die out.

@DWC: Erased... from... ... ... ... ... existence.

dark-war-cloud

Smash Journeyman
@Darkwarcloud: YOU DONT KNOW YOUR HATED, SO YOU DONT SUFFER! If you don't know it, you don't suffer.
but still, even if i dont know its happening its still negative..
your just jealous of my trophy...
wish granted, but it comes back as a zombie

i wish that smashboards had signature limits so the boards wouldnt be so laggy =[

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
Granted, but the boards go so fast that you can't comprehend it and your head explodes. Not that you aren't cunning enough to get out of it of course.

I wish my dreams were able to be controlled by me. I would be playing Brawl all night. 8)

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
Granted, but you obtain then irrestrainable compulsion to whee red-and white stripped shoes, and act like an idiot whenever Sega makes a game about. You will then obtain 75% of the internet as haters.

I wish every character in Brawl had an alternate costume where they were in their dying will form (E.I in their underwear with insane eyes and fire on their forehead.)

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
granted but they burn u (there are 121)

i wish for the ability to fail my students anytime i wanted just for laughs

dark-war-cloud

Smash Journeyman
wish granted, but they pwn you by getting good grades in all other classes and you get fired for failing smart kids =]
i wish that i had some skittles right NAO

dark-war-cloud

Smash Journeyman
granted, but you then have to use contacts made of lemon juice, soap, and vinegar =]

i wish mr. lombardi would make his avatar completely different...
BTW, if someone grants it you have to convince him to change it orn the wish won be granted =]

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
Granted, but you're now blind.

I wish that I had a copy of Brawl from the future and it has no glitches, is a great game, and is not incomplete. It doesn't somehow help worldwide conquest in any way and it won't get broken and is indestructible. It isn't alive, I'm not a total pro at it so no one will hate me and I'm not terrible at it. I like the game and no one wants to borrow it. I can play multiplayer and there's nothing wrong with online. I'm not going to have any injuries and I'm the picture of perfect health. No one hates me. It doesn't brainwash me and Nintendo doesn't die. No one dies. No one's sick. The sales don't ruin anything and I don't own the last copy.

Just try and corrupt this. XD

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
Ah, but no one wants to borrow it. Then why would they want to steal it? Anyways. Granted, but too much oil causes oil slicks all over the planet and you slip and slide all over.

(Let's try another)
I wish for a catch card that is the perfect thing to record Smash Bros. machinima and it won't get stolen. No one wants to borrow it and no one will. It doesn't have anything to deal with the end of the world, natural disasters, unnatural disasters, extraterrestrials, world conquest, or anything dealing with disaster. I like the catch card, it's not hollographic, no one's jealous of me, I have no enemies, I don't die, no one's injured, and I have copywrights from Nintendo because of the great movies I make. I don't get bad ratings from making it. It doesn't destroy the internet or anything electronic. Mine isn't the last one. I can correct any mistakes I made with it and I do own a Windows Movie maker that does work and has no mistakes.

I like to see people corrupt big wishes, that's why I'm throwing some out there.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Granted but you lose it. Never said you couldn't lose it.

I wish that I was incredibly good at math. Just a bit better than all the other kids in the world. Noone calls me a nerd, I don't have to study for hours, i'm just good automaticly. I can live a normal life, just always get easy A+'s in math. I am also just as good at every other subject. Noone hates, my life just goes on as is. I don't get moved to another school. I don't become unhealthy in ANY way. I can sleep fine. I don't get bored and if I am asked to show work I easily can. Noone tries to kill/study/beat up me.

Seriously, I don't see how anyone can corrupt this.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
Someone cheats off of you! XD

I wish I could have a hologram projector that could let me create characters very easily and it lets me make cinematic wonder. It doesn't glitch, it isn't alive, no one is jealous of me, I don't lose it, it can't get stolen, no one will borrow it, I can show it to other people and they'll like it and nothing bad will happen. It has nothing to do with the end of the world, natural disasters, unnatural disasters, extraterrestrials, world conquest, or anything dealing with disaster. I have copyrights for everything and I can't be sued. I don't own the last copy, no one gets injured (including me), no one gets killed, it can't be broken and only I can use it, I can use it however long or short as I want and I can stop whenever I want, it won't and can't destroy anything, I can't die and no one else can, no one hates me or calls me any names.

Beat that.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
(I said 'No one gets injured(Including me) oh well. coo.)

Granted, but you hear the sound of Kirby's taunt playing 1 million times! Mwuhahhahaha! Wait...PM...Well. Yah XD.

I wish for a popsicle that wouldn't freeze me, wouldn't paralyze me, won't kill me, won't injure me, or do anything bad to me. I won't spill it on anything and it can't melt. It has nothing to do with any sort of disaster I've listed in the past few posts and any at all. It's yummy and no one is jealous, and no one will steal it or borrow it. It doesn't turn hollographic after the first bite and I get to finish the whole thing. I don't lose it! No one calls me names and everyone loves me. No one's injured, paralyzed, killed, or anything. I share my popsicle with you if you corrupt it.

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
granted, it appeared in your stomach with no injury to you

i wish for people to stop making such easy corruptables

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
I don't see how that's a bad thing. lol oh well. Granted, but you lose the ability to read. Mwuhahha.

I wish this thread was filled with people...

dark-war-cloud

Smash Journeyman
granted but they are all noobs who talk 1337 and are idiots

i wish that one trying to think of one uncorruptable wish was enough

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
granted, but now every one does it and there is no originality.

i wish for lol to stand for lick of love

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
Granted, now Lackitung(Or whatever his name is.) is looking at you and he's hungry.

I wish DWC would try to corrupt some wishes I'll make soon.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Granted, but it will be soon on a cosmic scale. As in 5 million years.

Ich wünsche das mein Wunsch ist unverstanden.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
0.o I wish I understood what you just said. Lol jk. Um...Granted? But... your avatar eats you!

I wish I could control my size. And I can stop at any time and no radioactivity or any such sort of that happen to me. Make this wish a little normal for once. Lol.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
Granted, you're the poopsmith, from Homstarrunner. Have fun working for the King of Town.

I wish people would call me good names.

Beno

Smash Rookie
Granted, but your deaf so you can't hear them.

I wish for a quad core computer.

Beno

Smash Rookie
granted, but it's invisible so you can't see it.

I wish for my own private solar system.

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
granted, but there is no oxygen

i wish for a book to read that isn't ivisible cannot be stolen, cannot be destroyed... heck with it. i wish for a dog

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
You get the dog, but it eats the book you were wishing for and dies. I feel evil.

I wish I was great at Logic.

dark-war-cloud

Smash Journeyman
granted but then you go deaf and lose your arms and legs, so you cant share your knowledge.
i wish i had some sobe energy drink right NAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom