• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest! Shirts are Here!! Orlando, FL - 12/18-12/20 - Melee/Brawl!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
20 dollars a day is NOT unreasonable for the possible 3 days somebody would be attending. That is ~6.66 a day.
10agrees I realized this after I typed it....

O well...

Aye, can we register 4 Brawl on Saturday or jus Sunday I understand that U TRULY want us to register online but If we register online we get charged an extra 2 or 3 dollars. As U can see I'm a poor cheap ******* and don't wanna wait in tha tlong *** line on sunday mornin...

EDIT: LMAO @ Masky!!!! He JUST SENT ME DA LINK TO THAT!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

KBM

Smash Ace
noooooooo i didn't. i sent him the real one. everybody calm the F*** down

but masky's right, take that VERY WRONG link off the AiB group because a dumb KBM used it

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
My boy D-Torr is now going to need a teammate.

I haven't been feeling the fun I used to have when playing Brawl and was hoping for that mood to go away by the time that the tournament came around. Sadly, I still don't find the game enjoyable to an extent that is enough for me to not want to play. I feel horrible for he already payed for Brawl Doubles and I don't want it to go to waste.

If anyone out there needs a partner, turn to D-torr. He plays ZSS, Yoshi, and Diddy Kong, and works very well in a team, and alone. Please send him a private message or respond here, definitely don't want him to be left out of a doubles opportunity.
From Tourney Listings Topic.

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
For those of you asking about pricing... I have gotten alot of heat for it and I dont want to go through this again. So I will leave it as this,

Smashers pay $20 for the weekend. Everything else pays $10. This is a national tournament. I would love everyone to come but if not in your financial ability right now, please do not complain, help support and look forward for the next event. :)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I CAN'T WAIT :-D !!!!!!!

Sooooo Nick I need sum ZSS Practice!!! I have money 2 give U errr I mean We have to MM n have friendlies!!! I'll see how much I have 4 my budget depending on how hard I party 4 graduation weekend dis weekend.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Hello beautiful people lol! I've been extremely interested in going to this tournament since I heard of it a long time ago. I even heard about the tournament being held this month before the thread was made lol. Although I need someone's help. Is there anyone that can help me out and buy me a ticket to this? Tickets between Florida and New York are usually cheap since its not mad far. The person who pays for my ticket will be paid back around the time Pound 4 comes along. I just don't have the money at the moment for a ticket and I would like to get a ticket before prices go up high. If anyone can help me, contact me on AIM. My screen name is DJ Nintendo05. If I can't be reached on AIM for some reason, send me a PM. Thanks in advance =)

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I CAN'T WAIT :-D !!!!!!!

Sooooo Nick I need sum ZSS Practice!!! I have money 2 give U errr I mean We have to MM n have friendlies!!! I'll see how much I have 4 my budget depending on how hard I party 4 graduation weekend dis weekend.
A MM sounds good. As do the friendlies.

Seterian

Smash Cadet
Me and Ally are rematching :O Epicness indeed...Samus vs. Solid Snake :D

BTW the Blazblue thingy changed to Tekken 6? x_x did anything else change? I just wanna make sure I bring enough money for the events I'm entering...

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
somebody buy djs ticket
Someone pretty please help me out with this. I'll pay them back by the time Pound 4 comes around. I don't care about the tournament that much. Its just a big tournament and all my cool peoples are gonna unite and be here like Colbol, Frames, Shiz, Green Mario, and a whole bunch of others. I miss them =(

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Someone pretty please help me out with this. I'll pay them back by the time Pound 4 comes around. I don't care about the tournament that much. Its just a big tournament and all my cool peoples are gonna unite and be here like Colbol, Frames, Shiz, Green Mario, and a whole bunch of others. I miss them =(
I would ask the people charging the 20 dollar door fee brah

vericz

Smash Champion
How about you ask your cool peoples LOL

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Lol, really can't believe this guy doesn't have a team mate, someone team with him, he's so **** good at teams.
Well, since Juan and I actually did well in doubles today, I shall take in D-Torr as a partner. :)

EDIT: I don't know if I want to do a PR match with you, ESAM. $20 is quite a lot to put on the line.

:069:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Well, since Juan and I actually did well in doubles today, I shall take in D-Torr as a partner. :)

EDIT: I don't know if I want to do a PR match with you, ESAM. $20 is quite a lot to put on the line.

:069:
Money match doesn't mean PR match.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Yeah Polmex is gonna take me.

Just gotta talk to my parents bout it

IMA NEED TO PRE-REG BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA WAIT IN THE LINE ALL DAY.

****tt

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
You guys need to tell me WHO you are MMing me with. I have a list and you guys just saying you will do it doesn't help lol

Top Bottom