• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest: Offical results. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Truth...

Smash Apprentice
Props to Seibrik. Beat Best snake, came back and beat arguably second best snake and best Dedede in the same tourney.

CO18

Smash Hero
Edit: ^God dang

Is there something you wish to explain?
HAHAHA I really didnt even see that post by gnes..smh.

Come on now Gnes. I hope that wasnt a serious post. Pools fighting over first seed in a tourney where many hundreds to a thousand bucks were on the line > 5/10$ mm. At least dphat didn't john about his losses. Get on his level gnes ;). Esam just worked you that set.

The Truth...

Smash Apprentice
He also beat lee in what was one of the gayest sets ever lol. First match 2 min had gone by and like no damage done.
WOW i was not informed!
Awesome again. More props!

what was the set count between him and m2k any way? 3-1? 3-0? either way props bro!

CO18

Smash Hero
Naw m2k ***** him, all 2 stocks I think. Seibriks not that good at mk dittos yet, hes only good at them if hes able to adapt since hes mad smart.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Gnes just doesnt like pools cause he cant swim

I seen a vid of someone shino stalling on brinstar while the lava was raised up :ohwell:

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman
Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. :l

I'm pretty sure you can be hit during shino stalls, well in not frame perfect shino stalls which most people do.

skill in melee? did you even play melee??? sheik has 10 frames room for error to do her up B ledge stall and still be invincible, along with having a broken fair she can use at any time, and jiggs' is similar.
I trust this guy when we talk about frame rate lol

The only ledge stall that's hard to pull is probably this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fulPsZlqt9k&#t=3m00s

lol

Gnes

Smash Master
HAHAHA I really didnt even see that post by gnes..smh.

Come on now Gnes. I hope that wasnt a serious post. Pools fighting over first seed in a tourney where many hundreds to a thousand bucks were on the line > 5/10$ mm. At least dphat didn't john about his losses. Get on his level gnes ;). Esam just worked you that set.
Yes he did beat me. Did I play at the same level as in my MM's with half of your states PR, no. The only disadvantage of pools would be me having to play ally/m2k early on. Now on sunday I regretted not trying as hard as I should have when I saw I would have to play m2k, but we all know what happened with that. So yes, in conclusion esam is better than your entire state for beating me in pools. :)

but seriously, esam is legit, but he needs to listen to more rise against.

He paid his bills.
Hrnut where u at my ***?

ADHD

Smash Hero
Take m2k and ally to game 5 then we will talk. But seriously u and mk18 were legit, just wish razer didn't suicide game 1. You can ask anyone, After match the match i said if you had a better wario we would have loss.

Razer sucks against D3 in teams :(. Double wario on brinstar=too good

Also, Wyatt, I loss to razer because i didn't play the matchup right. Idk why, just wasn't feeling it.
Fair enough, I don't know why but the diddy vs snake matchup has so much more depth than vs mk.. and if you have an off day and mess up vs snake it's kind of apparant what happens lol.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Mango (duh)
Hbox
M2K
Chaddd
Jman

Thats top 5. Dj nintendo got 6th I think
Aww, I was hoping Mango would stop winning after rom2. I guess Hbox really is number 2 in the country now and Ganondorf in the top 5 again? Only idiots can think he's still mid-tier at this point.

CO18

Smash Hero
Yes he did beat me. Did I play at the same level as in my MM's with half of your states PR, no. The only disadvantage of pools would be me having to play ally/m2k early on. Now on sunday I regretted not trying as hard as I should have when I saw I would have to play m2k, but we all know what happened with that. So yes, in conclusion esam is better than your entire state for beating me in pools. :)

but seriously, esam is legit, but he needs to listen to more rise against.

He paid his bills.
Hrnut where u at my ***?
2.seibrik
3.co18

5.gnes

where u @. Also if u go to viridian dont chicken out and mm me.

ALSO I ALMOST FORGOT. DARK DOLO AND HYLIAN LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME ROFL.

I pointed it out to Dphat and Gnes and their faces were priceless lmfaooo.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Aww, I was hoping Mango would stop winning after rom2. I guess Hbox really is number 2 in the country now and Ganondorf in the top 5 again? Only idiots can think he's still mid-tier at this point.
Chaddd said he played fox most of the time. He beat Jman in fox dittoz. I'm really starting to believe that Jman doesn't care anymore.

and Mango went Fox vs Hbox.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
chaddd played mostly fox.
he used ganon v jman in winner's bracket and lost.
he used ganon v m2k on his counterpick, but played fox first and third game.

Mango went puff vs hbox in winner's and won
then he went fox in grands and won.

idk about jman not caring. i think he might be more focused on the dollars than the game though.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I'm really starting to believe that Jman doesn't care anymore.
That's such a BULLSHIT thing to say, dude. How can you possibly discredit my victory by saying some garbage like that?

What the f*ck is this idea that players can't improve and that a reputation is everything?

Why is it when someone beats M2K, it's not congrats for that someone, it's 'OMG M2K IS SLIPPING'.

Jman did really well, and was beating everyone that placed higher than him all day.

How the hell could he NOT CARE if he took a f*cking plane from New York to Florida to play in a tournament?

And for the record I've only ever cared about the money, so f*ck that theory that it hurts your game.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Tommy G, shut the **** up. Out gimping? lolol the only characters that can gimp effectively in melee Marth, Sheik, Puff, and Fox to a much lesser extent. And no one can perform edge stalls in melee because it's hard as ****, Peach bombing and the rising puff stalls are both banned in melee, but they're not nearly as broken as scrooging is. Please, PLEASE stfu. and BTW SheerMadness is a 64 player.
Top tier, top tier, high tier, and top tier. Thanks for proving my point. Just because certain people can't perform it doesn't mean it's impossible. I've seen sheiks do it. No game is perfect. Melee is not greater than Brawl nor is Brawl greater than Melee. It's like you're converting people. One being better than the other is subjective. It can't be factually proven because the word better is based on opinion.

3 or 4 hit 0-death hit strings, even out of chain grabs, aren't combos imo. It's a gimp.

I know Sheer is a smash 64 player. I'm one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom