• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest: Offical results. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masky

Smash Master
Wow, they deleted the brackets? Seriously? How careless can you get?

Filled in some stuff I remember:
1: M2K (MK)
2: Seibrik (MK/DDD)
3: Co18 (DDD)
4: Ultimate Razer (Snake)
5: Lee (MK/Lucario)
5: Gnes (Diddy)
7: Ally (Snake)
7: HRNut(Snake)
9: NickRiddle (ZSS)
9: Chaz (Marth/MK)
9: Mero (MK)
9: Kismet (Falco)
13: Masky (Wario)
13: Shaky (Ness)
13: ?
17: RedHalberd (MK)
17: Dphat (MK/Wario)
17: ESAM (Pikachu/Falco)
17: Biglou (Luigi)
17: ?

Gnes

Smash Master

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
ESAM VS GNES: 1 and 2:
http://www.youtube.com/user/maniaclyrasist#p/a/u/1/s6npXb5j0jA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUbyck-1_LY

3rd match where esam literally made gnes cry(shouldve been there to see it) wasnt recorded cuz gnes quickly pressed start on both his and esams controller at the end of the match(dead serious).
Uh...no he didn't. It slipped my mind to save it because I was happy i beat him (***** him).

Who the **** said he did it?

Am I the only person in Florida who doesn't think Gnes is that bad (person, not player). ****, its like you all hate him for having opinions.

Although, I do believe that anything in regards to a tournament (pools or bracket) is placed higher on importance than Money matches (especially since I was playing melee before I MM'd you. No johns I got ***** in those lol). I hope to play you again in some tournament (even though I don't travel outside of Florida)

CO18

Smash Hero
Uh...no he didn't. It slipped my mind to save it because I was happy i beat him (***** him).

Who the **** said he did it?

Am I the only person in Florida who doesn't think Gnes is that bad (person, not player). ****, its like you all hate him for having opinions.

Although, I do believe that anything in regards to a tournament (pools or bracket) is placed higher on importance than Money matches (especially since I was playing melee before I MM'd you. No johns I got ***** in those lol). I hope to play you again in some tournament (even though I don't travel outside of Florida)
Esam.. Smh. I am joking. Gnes and I always joke around lol, noone believes he's a bad person wtf... lol

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Is he still mad about his placing?
Doesn't really matter, what matter is that.. did he take his loss and learned from it? I would think so since losing is just a check that you have room to improve.. Well winning a lot, you still have room to improve since you don't wanna let other people win lol. So we all have infinite potential, that way. =P

Chaddd, beating someone in tournament means much more. I would compare that to Hockey sort of, scoring goals is good but winning the match has much more meaning. It brings the hype and recognition to you. It increases your ranking. When you beat someone in brackets, then they don't get a 2nd chance at fighting you again. lol. Friendlies, you can do all you want with everyone.. so you can risk stuff and learn stuff, do crazy stuff, do insane combos if you want. It's more like experimentation.

I guess it's pretty much that.

CO18

Smash Hero
1. M2k/ally
2.gnes/razer
3.lee/dphat
4.shaky/nick riddle
5. co18/mk18
5.chaz and seibrik??

dont remember rest.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Haven't you heard? He has the Warrior Spirit.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
I really want to see Ally (Snake) Vs. Lee (Lucario). If Lee's MK loses like it did to M2K, he would most likely switch to Lu Lu. Though he said Snake is impossible for the furry guy, so he might not. I'm not sure!

I just love watching Top Lucarios go against Top players!
its not impossible just a hard match, you have to trick snake alot, thats all i played his lucario and it was a good match but he didn't surprise me much with things, my old roommate played a pretty good lucario so i had the practice and was able to win, it was a really good fight though:)

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
thats not wat happened the snakes that were good vs D3 retired brawl. afro went even with seibirk and co18 and usually beat co18 but then he stopped being acttice he lost afterwards then he retired along with me. both of us were good at dittoes and vs ddd. HRNUT was good vs mk but never good in dittoes and D3.
Ah sensei chops idk why i am so **** vs mk and just bad at dittos and vs d3 lol, like i played co's d3 in a friendly at winterfest and got wreck but when i play seibriks mk we go even lol

i'm glad fl took 2 of the top 3 spots, Razer is pretty good, Ally is mad good as well, i learn alot by watching like 2 matches of each of them play. Dphat your wario is much better than your mk vs snake so you should train that character up for the match

By the way Gnes and Razer paid the bills :laugh:

and you can't forget about the kookie kutter kombo :laugh:

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Good ****, NickRiddle. I'll john for him: 9th place is awesome, considering he had zero Diddy experience and was probably going to get taken out by one.

Best ZSS.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Wow, they deleted the brackets? Seriously? How careless can you get?

Filled in some stuff I remember:
1: M2K (MK)
2: Seibrik (MK/DDD)
3: Co18 (DDD)
4: Ultimate Razer (Snake)
5: Lee (MK/Lucario)
5: Gnes (Diddy)
7: Ally (Snake)
7: HRNut(Snake)
9: NickRiddle (ZSS)
9: Chaz (Marth/MK)
9: Mero (MK)
9: Kismet (Falco)
13: Masky (Wario)
13: Shaky (Ness)
17: RedHalberd (MK)
17: Dphat (MK/Wario)
17: ESAM (Pikachu/Falco)
17: Biglou (Luigi)
I got 13th not 17th.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Big Lou is a cool guy!

M2k gay for teams and what he did to Gnes :(.

1-1 with seibrik this tourney.

CO18 mad lucky.

I had fun hanging with the nutria.

I'll wait for an actual results thread :).

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
M2K is a cool cat for doing what he did to Gnes. I want him to do it more because GAY IS GOOD!

iLight

Smash Lord
Brackets are probably gonna probably start in an hour. Also Kith a (PT), Mars (Fox) and Poltergust(Yoshi) all beat Light in pools.
i can't beat mid/low tiers with sheik... only high/top tiers... Also just to lower the suckage level of that quote a little bit i lost to his fox with mk not sheik <3

but yeah i got ***** + hard johns if anyone feels like asking lol

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
oh and if someone has the replays and can't record/upload em, I can do that right now if you give em to me

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
So many spelling errors lmao.

And I think there should be two more 17th places.

Alsoo you should post this in the tournament results section.

nevershootme

Smash Master
sooo yea... I noticed a classic controller (I know me and razer saw it sitting there by the door), sd card (ScaryLB59's SD card to be exact), some sensor bars (one was mine that was sitting on my wii when ESAM moved it from 1 tv to another for tourney purposes) being stolen at the venue.... now who could have stole it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom