• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest: Offical results. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
sooo yea... I noticed a classic controller (I know me and razer saw it sitting there by the door), sd card (ScaryLB59's SD card to be exact), some sensor bars (one was mine that was sitting on my wii when ESAM moved it from 1 tv to another for tourney purposes) being stolen at the venue.... now who could have stole it...
its a **** shame that someone would jack my ****

(my classic controller with the handles on it was mine.)

if someone finds it, please return it to me

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
@ razor - i can't afford to lose :[ i just found out today just 2 hours ago from my mom that I only have 1.5k in the bank, maybe like 3k in my savings account, and vidjo has 2k at his house. I thought I had like 20k, and my mom had to use over 10k of my money in the past 2 years to pay for bills, and she has less than 1k left. I get ***** in college fees cuz it's over double price cuz im from OOS, and I really can't afford to not make money at tourneys. What I did to gnes was kinda gay and i apologize for it, but all 3 games were last stock high % anyway

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yeah stop making the game unenjoyable for people who play to enjoy it just because you need the money, not the point of tournaments.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
The point of tournaments is clearly to make money...thats the point of a tournament and not FRIENDLIES!

Suspect

Smash Hero
I never said for him to stop going to tournies, i know people who have part time jobs, go to college and attend tournies.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
@ anti - tell that to hungrybox then because seeing how effective camping in melee is made me play campier in brawl. I think of the top players I play less gay than most of them I just rely on getting 1 hit then following up a lot, I was just a little gay this time but I didn't really play that gay it was like when it was close and last stock high % and I've had people do this to me in the past too (like Tyrant at SmashInNevada like half a year ago)

VGmasta

Smash Lord
i made under 3k from genesis
I edited to over $3000 now. But the Genesis thread is saying:
Melee Singles
5. Mew2King - Marth/Sheik - $228

Melee Doubles
1. Mew2King & Jman - $1,370

Brawl Singles
2. M2K - Meta Knight - $1,460

Brawl Doubles
1. Mew2King & Fiction - $1,444

Oh snap, wait a minute...
*palms my own face*
I forgot to split the doubles in half.:embarrass

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
all I know is i received under 3000, and I was missing 600 dollars when I left Genesis. Either someone stole it, or I wasn't paid for that properly

dude learn how to take care of your money i mean jesus dood you are great with numbers use that.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
all I know is i received under 3000, and I was missing 600 dollars when I left Genesis. Either someone stole it, or I wasn't paid for that properly
**** man.

like seriously...just put all of your money in your wallet. or hire an accountant

the amount of money youve unnecessarily lost must be ridiculous

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Yeah I know play to win but gliding under the stage like that was stalling, which was against the rules.

:[. And I still supported you vs seibrik.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Jason, it's $3095 when doubles are halved. You need someone to make sure you don't keep getting ripped off or someone to keep track of where you're money is going. Your sponsors should be helping you with that.

Don't go to an expensive OoS college. Get your BA/BS or your AA in a local college and take 2 years to get your bachelor's or master's from the university you want your degree from. A lot of the times companies only look at your GPA and where you graduated from.

CY

Smash Ace
wtf just get a **** job? I mean seriously, you're gonna need the experience anyway and you will make more money that way. Brawl money is ****ing small.

get good at poker and make money that way.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
The point of tournaments is clearly to make money...thats the point of a tournament and not FRIENDLIES!
Oh really? i thought tournaments were to play the game you ENJOY, while putting money into it so people have the urge to get better and make the scene competitive. well thats just what i thought.

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
that blackfoger guy never contacted me back for a few weeks, idk what's going on with that, AG i didn't get money yet but im supposed to get 900 all at once when i go to next event so hopefully that happens, and other than that idk really
i will even buy you a cheap *** wallet with alot of space in it that you can put your **** in when you win it

cause now its just getting ridiculous

you shouldn't lose more money than some people have ever won. it just makes us feel bad

nevershootme

Smash Master
rule of thumb, never throw guranteed pot tournies unless you're a gigantic conglomerate rich person, company, or big *** sponsor to throw such high amounts of money for a tourney (a la MLG i guess or WCG)

guess what happens? they start falling to pieces if they don't deliver the results

Loto

Smash Ace
Once again thats esam. I can 4 stock HrNut and I'm terrible. :D

<3 you Nick

Scidadle, were you the Doc I played friendlies with on brawl day?

Loto

Smash Ace
Uhhh, my bad. Nice meeting you though. I should of asked for your name and stuff. If you really hate marth pick up sheik. I doubt you'll learn much though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom