• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest: Offical results. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
CO18 & GNES better be doing their MM D:

85 isn't that bad actually, though I would've expected more :ohwell:

Triangle.
Its beating Pound 4 in Brawl entrants atm lmao
Leave it to a brawl tourney to still be going on at 3 AM lol.

I am still confused as to how DJ got 5th in melee though lol
Pound 3, a Melee event didn't end till after 5am, sometimes **** happens, don't blame the game.

And DJ is good, don't be confused he did something you could probably never achieve at an event this stacked.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Any Snake main walking into FL is walking straight into a death trap lol

Who knocked out Redhalberd?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
CA/FL all day get at us TX o nvm yall gay
Dude, relax.

Tx top 5(if the PR was made right)

vs

FL top 5.

Seriously, there is no comp what-so-ever. NONE of fl could take a MM or bracket set away from gnes. Dojo would literally turn u around and MOLEST you six ways till sunday(is that how it goes?). Then you have razer and royr to deal with. And for our 5th we could use PhantomX.

Other than CO 18, florida really isnt on tx level.

DC.Eden

Smash Cadet
Dude, relax.

vs

FL top 5.

Seriously, there is no comp what-so-ever. NONE of fl could take a MM or bracket set away from gnes. Dojo would literally turn u around and MOLEST you six ways till sunday(is that how it goes?). Then you have razer and royr to deal with. And for our 5th we could use PhantomX.

Way to fall for a troll.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Dude, relax.

vs

FL top 5.

No comment, any state would root for their state or imply that their state is better.

It's just the way it goes, your state is good as hell I must say, though.

nash123

Smash Journeyman
ohplzsuz oli cud duhhhhhhhh n razer royr big gaybo haybos

White_Mike

Smash Lord
Kagemurphy stays being hostile 24/7 lol.

I know DJ, and I know he is good, but I've never seen him get top 5 at a national, so I'm surprised.

Regardless of how long Pound 3 took to finish, Brawl tourneys generally take longer to finish than melee or 64 tourneys do.

Look at this tourney and Genesis.

Xyro77

No comment, any state would root for their state or imply that their state is better.

It's just the way it goes, your state is good as hell I must say, though.
and im not saying florida is bad. They beat razer legit and they placed really well too. No johns, just pure **** from thier end.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Hi Doc. I'm still around often, I just haven't played Brawl much lately since I've been busy with **** the past few months, but I'm getting back to playing South FL tournies next month (can't travel beyond that til I get a job and a car).

Dekar173

Justice Man
Texas would lose to New Mexico Xyro, you fool!

;)

@SilverDoc- I'ma try to get a passport by then, could you house me? We could go double diddy :D

Xyro77

Unfortunately I have a feeling we won't see those vids because of how it could be used by anti-MK people. Didn't that happen before?
those vids need to be shown. this crap is dumb and needs to be stopped.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Texas would lose to New Mexico Xyro, you fool!

;)

@SilverDoc- I'ma try to get a passport by then, could you house me? We could go double diddy :D
I'm already teaming with an MK player named Hype, sorry bro. Next time;

Hi Doc. I'm still around often, I just haven't played Brawl much lately since I've been busy with **** the past few months, but I'm getting back to playing South FL tournies next month (can't travel beyond that til I get a job and a car).
I'm ripping my scene we should train on wifi soon.

and im not saying florida is bad. They beat razer legit and they placed really well too. No johns, just pure **** from thier end.
Okay my bad dude, misunderstood.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
i'm drunk and eating capt crunch (with crunch berries!!!) . Sorry, no livestream guys.

Good **** metaknight!!!!!!

CO18

Smash Hero
Florida > Texas. But Ill admit Texas is better than I thought, still not there yet. But now I sleep.

Xyro77

1: M2k(meta)
2: Seibrik(meta/ddd)
3: Co18(ddd)
4: Ultimate Razer(snake)
5: Lee (meta/lucario)
5: Gnes(diddy)

i dont know the rest.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
if what Xyro is saying is right

7: Ally (Snake/MK?)
7: RedHalberd (MK)

Top 8 right there...

Master Raven

Smash Master
8-Bit just posted this on his twitter regarding whether Seibrik used MK or DDD on Ally:

"@MasterRaven went mk in the whole set, something about he survived ally's up tilt at 130 from a top platform"

holy ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom