• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will we have Smash Ball activated as an item in the pro/competitive scene?

Zek

Smash Ace
Let's see... we have Lucario's which takes 2 seconds to start, so it won't ever surprise anyone. You have all the time in the world to run away to a spot where it won't hit you.

It's a giant beam which, once it starts, gives you enough time to, even if it goes straight at you, jump away. You can easily jump, double jump and then Up B out of the way. It's virtually impossible to hit with Lucario's Final Smash if your opponent is any good at all.
Err, you do realize that Lucario can move the beam however he likes after he's fired it, right?

Obviously the final smashes aren't all equally good. I think the question is going to be whether or not the characters were balanced taking the strength of their FS into account. It's too early to say how good any character really is. I think it's pretty unlikely from the looks of things but it can't be ruled out that the game will be more balanced with final smashes than without.

Crushed

Smash Apprentice
Let's see... we have Lucario's which takes 2 seconds to start, so it won't ever surprise anyone. You have all the time in the world to run away to a spot where it won't hit you.

It's a giant beam which, once it starts, gives you enough time to, even if it goes straight at you, jump away. You can easily jump, double jump and then Up B out of the way. It's virtually impossible to hit with Lucario's Final Smash if your opponent is any good at all.

Lucas' and Ness' Final Smashes also take a long time to activate. A bunch of PK Thunder Thingies rain down from the sky. They're large, but slow and the gaps between each one is so huge you can literally stand on the same spot and have them all miss. Even if you're hit, you'll only take nominal damage (like, 15-20%) and almost no knockback whatsoever.

Peach's Final Smash only puts enemies that are on the stage to sleep. It won't even put enemies that are hanging on the ledge to sleep. Once she activates it, immediately jump, double jump and then Up B. If you're really close to her, the FS will also dish out 49%. If you're not close to her, you'll only get 10% of damage. Afterwards, there'll even be peaches out for you to eat if you didn't fall asleep. And even if you do fall asleep, it's not that much of a biggie because there's no possible way Peach can KO a grounded character below 130%. So if you're in the range of 0-110%, yeah, nothing to worry about, at all.

Mario's fireball inflicts approximately a maximum of 30-40% of damage and won't KO you 'til you have around 140% and even then you can probably smash DI out of it since it just pushes you off the stage.

Snake's isn't that hard to dodge since it's so slow (each round he fires).
So just use them when you can hit people with them, and practice getting better at them. Like any other attack.

Bibbed

Smash Journeyman
The likelihood that any of the people arguing for the inclusion of Smash Balls will actually attend a competitive tournament is ridiculously small. Can only those people who actually intend to play the game competitively post on this thread?

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Err, you do realize that Lucario can move the beam however he likes after he's fired it, right?

Obviously the final smashes aren't all equally good. I think the question is going to be whether or not the characters were balanced taking the strength of their FS into account. It's too early to say how good any character really is. I think it's pretty unlikely from the looks of things but it can't be ruled out that the game will be more balanced with final smashes than without.
No he can't. He can only move it slightly. Not enough to make much of a difference. I've seen it in use in 4-man FFA's with only casual players who all managed to dodge it.

No, the game will not be mored balanced. Marth. Link. Toon Link.

So just use them when you can hit people with them, and practice getting better at them. Like any other attack.
For the love of sexy men, read up on Final Smashes. Or just watch them in action... or read my friggin' posts. All of the ones I mentioned are too slow, too sucky and too easy to dodge to ever hit with. Some are even so bad that even if they hit, it's no biggie. In fact, their forwardsmashes are far superior to them hitting with their FS:es (Lucas/Ness).

Even n00bs are able to dodge them! I've seen countless n00bs dodge them! It's that easy. Now imagine a tournament where the average player is pretty good. No one would ever get hit by Lucario's Final Smash (among other FS:es)!

Because it's just that sucky! You cannot do a setup, combo or even mindgame into it hitting. It's too slow, too small and too static! It cannot be done. No matter how much you think it can without apparently ever seeing it used!

Stop assuming you're right and arguing things you've never even seen in action, much less tried out yourself!

Crushed

Smash Apprentice
The likelihood that any of the people arguing for the inclusion of Smash Balls will actually attend a competitive tournament is ridiculously small. Can only those people who actually intend to play the game competitively post on this thread?
So anyone who argues for Smash Balls shouldn't be in the "Should we use Smash Balls" thread.

Uh-huh.

For the love of sexy men, read up on Final Smashes. Or just watch them in action... or read my friggin' posts. All of the ones I mentioned are too slow, too sucky and too easy to dodge to ever hit with.

Even n00bs are able to dodge them! I've seen countless n00bs dodge them! It's that easy. Now imagine a tournament where the average player is pretty good. No one would ever get hit by Lucario's Final Smash (among other FS:es)!

Because it's just that sucky! You cannot do a setup, combo or even mindgame into it hitting. It's too slow, too small and too static! It cannot be done. No matter how much you think it can without apparently ever seeing it used!

Stop assuming you're right and arguing things you've never even seen in action, much less tried out yourself!

I've read your posts, I've read about Final Smashes, I've seen all of them in action and know all of their effects and uses. You have a rather high opinion of yourself if you assume that people can only disagree with you if they haven't read your fine words yet.

Bibbed

Smash Journeyman
I didn't say every person who argues for Smash Balls shouldn't post on this thread. I'm just saying that the majority of those arguing for Smash Balls are not even going to play the game competitively, so those individuals shouldn't waste everyone's time by posting on a competitive thread.

Reading comprehension, bud.

Crushed

Smash Apprentice
I didn't say every person who argues for Smash Balls shouldn't post on this thread. I'm just saying that the majority of those arguing for Smash Balls are not even going to play the game competitively, so those individuals shouldn't waste everyone's time by posting on a competitive thread.

Any means every.

Bibbed

Smash Journeyman
I said the likelihood that any of those players will play competitively is small. "Likelihood is small." That's means a small chance. That's not an absolute. Don't try to make an intelligent post if you're in actuality an imbecile.

Crushed

Smash Apprentice
I said the likelihood that any of those players will play competitively is small. "Likelihood is small." That's means a small chance. That's not an absolute. Don't try to make an intelligent post if you're in actuality an imbecile.
You were using it as if it were an absolute to suggest that Smash Ball supporters should leave. That was blatantly obvious. Denying that by picking apart your own words is sad.

Please, if you're only going to deny your own words the second someone disagrees, don't bother saying them at all.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
Smashballs are completely unbalanced...should be banned from tourneys...i understand we have to ''experiment'' with them and test and what not but this is my position on it:

I plan on maining Zero suit samus and learning her at a high level of play. Her FS turns her back into Samus. I didnt like Samus' playstyle in Melee or 64, and i dont like her playstyle in Brawl, and i dont have any intensions of wanting to learn how to use Samus. If smashballs are allowed in trouneys, ZSS mains who dont know/dont want to learn how to play Samus wont want the smashball. So leaves them with two choices that will make them lose a stock and potentially the whole match:

choice 1: stay as ZSS and let your opponent get the smashball willingly...and let them KO you

choice 2: get the smashball and use it to KO your opponent (only if theyre standing near you) and then be forced to play as a character with a completely different moveset that the player doesnt know...a character they are unfamiliar with...and it will probably cost them the match.

so either way...ZSS mains are screwed (unless they know how to use Samus equally as well) and thats probably not very likely.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
And your only arguement was get good with them when it comes to FS. . . . . . . >_> I wouldn't be talking so high in mighty in your position.

Anyways, I am now going to tell Kirby, Pichu, Mewtwo, and Bowser mains that they are just not good enough with their characters to win in tournies. I mean, all they have to do is actually get really good with their characters. It isn't like some characters are so much inherently better than others that it would make it almost impossible to win at the highest levels at play. Just like smash balls, well, you did teach me something. Good job Crushed.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've read your posts, I've read about Final Smashes, I've seen all of them in action and know all of their effects and uses. You have a rather high opinion of yourself if you assume that people can only disagree with you if they haven't read your fine words yet.
You have?

Yet you claim FS:es aren't imbalanced, that some aren't totally useless, especially in comparison to others which literally break the game so that you'll be forced to play them to win if FS:es are allowed in tournaments?

Yet you claim that there are ways to "make [insert useless FS here] hit"? Tell me, dear Expert on All Things Brawl, how do you ensure that Lucario's, Lucas', Ness', Snake's, Mario's, Samus' and Peach's FS:es hit? And how do you make Lucas', Ness', Peach's and Mario's FS:es less sucky so that they can even compete with FS:es that can actually KO?

You went from just being uninformed to just being dead wrong (I'm sorry, but you are. There is no possible way to ensure that Lucario's FS will hit... unless we're on Flat Zone and the players suck).

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
3) Some final smashes just don't seem as good as others (Jigglypuff, DK, Peach, Dedede). As previously stated some seem to be too situational while others can almost always yield an instant advantage that appears to be equal or in some cases even greater than the situational ones. This just becomes another part of character balance if these characters turn out to be really good otherwise, but if they don't (they don't seem to) then they are only going to hinder some weakers characters more while strengthening some of the most popular at the moment (Marth, Spacies, Pit),
I'm of the mindset that Smashballs shouldn't be in, and that reason alone is bull****. Smashballs are different from character to character, you're saying since Fox's shine is superior to G&W's bucket that down Bs should be banned (to take an example from earlier in this thread.) Now once again, I'm not saying they should be in, but please, pick the right reasons (like your first two)! And 4 is purely opinion.

Crushed

Smash Apprentice
You have?

Yet you claim FS:es aren't imbalanced, that some aren't totally useless, especially in comparison to others which literally break the game so that you'll be forced to play them to win if FS:es are allowed in tournaments?

Yet you claim that there are ways to "make [insert useless FS here] hit"? Tell me, dear Expert on All Things Brawl, how do you ensure that Lucario's, Lucas', Ness', Snake's, Mario's, Samus' and Peach's FS:es hit? And how do you make Lucas', Ness', Peach's and Mario's FS:es less sucky so that they can even compete with FS:es that can actually KO?

You went from just being uninformed to just being dead wrong (I'm sorry, but you are. There is no possible way to ensure that Lucario's FS will hit... unless we're on Flat Zone and the players suck).
It's not my fault if you can't play Smash Bros. Try a different game if you don't know how to play this one.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
QFT .

Bibbed

Smash Journeyman
You were using it as if it were an absolute to suggest that Smash Ball supporters should leave. That was blatantly obvious. Denying that by picking apart your own words is sad.

Please, if you're only going to deny your own words the second someone disagrees, don't bother saying them at all.
I meant what I said the way I said it the first time. Just because you assumed I meant something different, doesn't mean that is what I meant. "Blatantly obvious"... that's funny.

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
Smashballs are completely unbalanced...should be banned from tourneys...i understand we have to ''experiment'' with them and test and what not but this is my position on it:

I plan on maining Zero suit samus and learning her at a high level of play. Her FS turns her back into Samus. I didnt like Samus' playstyle in Melee or 64, and i dont like her playstyle in Brawl, and i dont have any intensions of wanting to learn how to use Samus. If smashballs are allowed in trouneys, ZSS mains who dont know/dont want to learn how to play Samus wont want the smashball. So leaves them with two choices that will make them lose a stock and potentially the whole match:

choice 1: stay as ZSS and let your opponent get the smashball willingly...and let them KO you

choice 2: get the smashball and use it to KO your opponent (only if theyre standing near you) and then be forced to play as a character with a completely different moveset that the player doesnt know...a character they are unfamiliar with...and it will probably cost them the match.

so either way...ZSS mains are screwed (unless they know how to use Samus equally as well) and thats probably not very likely.
Sorry for the doublepost, but reverse that. ZSS is less screwed than Samus thanks to the speed taunt transformation. It's SAMUS players that are screwed since she cannot revert back to Samus without a Smashball.

Jael Irish

Smash Apprentice
Well we don't need to flame back and forth but ill ask this question so maybe someone with a very good idea/opinion can answer it.

Why do you WANT smashballs in the game, what is the benefit to --->COMPETITIVE TOURNAMENT PLAY<---

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's not my fault if you can't play Smash Bros. Try a different game if you don't know how to play this one.
Oh no! Your argument crushed all of my valid arguments! I mean, who can argue against that! You're obviously a great Brawl player (though you've never played the game, wheras I have) while I suck because I can't hack the game and magically make sucky FS:es good.

Nice try there. Now, support your claim that there are setup to ensure that sucky FS:es like Lucario's can hit. Do it or leave this thread now (not because you're in favour of FS:es in tournaments but because you're a seeming troll).

How is it ironic. I see no problem using them effectively, he can't see any way to use them at all.
How about you explain how to use them effectively, oh Wise One instead of saying "Because I say so and you suck for not being able to do what I refuse to tell you about". So far, no one has found a good use for, say, Lucario's FS. Especially not a set-up which makes sure it hits (which you claim exists).

Why should we trust you when you're unable to tell us how to employ these magical game-breaking techniques and tactics? It's like me saying "Peach can One Hit KO people with Bair at 0%. I won't show a video of it or tell anyone how to do it and anyone who doubts me is obviously bad at this game!".

I'm of the mindset that Smashballs shouldn't be in, and that reason alone is bull****. Smashballs are different from character to character, you're saying since Fox's shine is superior to G&W's bucket that down Bs should be banned (to take an example from earlier in this thread.) Now once again, I'm not saying they should be in, but please, pick the right reasons (like your first two)! And 4 is purely opinion.
Imagine if Fox's shine auto KO:ed you wherever you stood on the stage, no matter what damage you're at, if the hitbox was that he lunged forward as far as he could grab and that he could combo into it from pretty much every single move he had. Now imagine that Game & Watch's Down B is a big beam of light which can't be steered at all (almost), which is so slow on startup it takes 2+ seconds for the beam to actually come out once you go into an obvious "I'm preparing to use my beam"-move.

Now imagine a tournament where Marth had the best Down B in the game (just as stated above in the hypothetical case of Fox's Down B). No one else has a Down B as good as him. It's not just good, it automatically KO's people with just one hit. And only he can do it. Everyone else' Down Bs either suck as much as Mr. Game & Watch's, even more or are just mediocre.

The competitive scene would devolve into everyone being forced to play Marth if they want to stand even the remotest of chances to win.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Have you even played the game?
LOL What a rediculous thread, noobs make my eyes hurt.
Ignoring them is so much easier then argueing with them.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
i know im not in the middle of this argument but i would just like to point out to Crushed...that Yuna is a Tournament Director...as his name in blue indicates...and most tourney directors know how to play the game

*edit* those of you who want to play with FS's that bad...just dont play in tournaments. i cant tell you how many times ive been to noob tourneys that complain about friendly fire being on in teams..call it cheap etc....well then they can GTFO and play at their houses and not at competitive tournaments...same goes for final smashes.

Crushed

Smash Apprentice
I meant what I said the way I said it the first time. Just because you assumed I meant something different, doesn't mean that's what I said. "Blatantly obvious"... that's funny.
Yeah, it's pretty funny all right. I guess that post saying that Smash Ball supporters were probably never gonna play competitively and should therefore leave was a joke, right? Because I don't see why else you would say that if you weren't trying to put down Smash Ball supporters as a whole.

Lynkx

Smash Journeyman
I think they determine the match too quickly. But hey, it's up to the Tournament host I suppose, or they could have a vote.

Crushed

Smash Apprentice
Oh no! Your argument crushed all of my valid arguments! I mean, who can argue against that! You're obviously a great Brawl player (though you've never played the game, wheras I have) while I suck because I can't hack the game and magically make sucky FS:es good.

Nice try there. Now, support your claim that there are setup to ensure that sucky FS:es like Lucario's can hit. Do it or leave this thread now (not because you're in favour of FS:es in tournaments but because you're a seeming troll).
You haven't supported any of your claims at all other than, "IT'S OBVIOUS." They're not valid if they have no support other than "well just look at it it can't possibly work."

I'm not a troll if I disagree with you. Maybe if you spent less time bolding text to scream at people (seriously, calm down before you have an aneurysm) and more time practicing at the game, you'd find more ways to use FSs.

i know im not in the middle of this argument but i would just like to point out to Crushed...that Yuna is a Tournament Director...as his name in blue indicates...and most tourney directors know how to play the game
Well duh, that was the point. It's called ironic sarcasm.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, it's pretty funny all right. I guess that post saying that Smash Ball supporters were probably never gonna play competitively and should therefore leave was a joke, right? Because I don't see why else you would say that if you weren't trying to put down Smash Ball supporters as a whole.
Reply to my last post.

Have you even played the game?
LOL What a rediculous thread, noobs make my eyes hurt.
Ignoring them is so much easier then argueing with them.
No, Crushed has not played the game if I'm interpreting his posts correctly (he's "seen videos of FS:es in use").

Bibbed

Smash Journeyman
I was trying to put them done as whole. However, I did leave an out for those supporters who actually intend to play competitively. Stop arguing with me about my own words. I meant what I said, don't try to tell me otherwise.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
You haven't supported any of your claims at all other than, "IT'S OBVIOUS." They're not valid if they have no support other than "well just look at it it can't possibly work."
Yes... I... have. You've even quoted posts where I explained, in detail, why certain FS:es are so bad they're next-to-useless, especially in comparison to Top Tier FS:es like Marth's.

I've explained in great detail why FS:es are imbalanced, why some are way too good and break the game whilst others just suck.

You, meanwhile, have simply said "There are ways to make them better" and refused to explain further what these supposed ways are... despite me asking you to repeatedly.

I'm not a troll if I disagree with you. Maybe if you spent less time bolding text to scream at people (seriously, calm down before you have an aneurysm) and more time practicing at the game, you'd find more ways to use FSs.
Yeah, there's no possible way practicing will magically make Lucario's FS good. Have you seen it in use? Have you even read my description of how it works? You cannot make it good. It's impossible.

Why can't you understand that, you who have never even played the game?!

Crushed

Smash Apprentice
Yes... I... have. You've even quoted posts where I explained, in detail, why certain FS:es are so bad they're next-to-useless, especially in comparison to Top Tier FS:es like Marth's.
You explained scenarios where you could easily defeat your opponent. I suppose in comparison to Marth's they're not as good, but that's like saying that Marth's charged B makes all other characters' B's unbalanced.

You, meanwhile, have simply said "There are ways to make them better" and refused to explain further what these supposed ways are... despite me asking you to repeatedly.
I told you. Practice and learn how to use them when they're in a good position to be used.

Yeah, there's no possible way practicing will magically make Lucario's FS good. Have you seen it in use? Have you even read my description of how it works? You cannot make it good. It's impossible.
Yes, I've seen it, and read your description. Still don't understand how it's impossible.

Why can't you understand that, you who have never even played the game?!
Because I don't understand how anyone who plays a fighting game can call attacks useless. They all have uses just as good as the rest, and they all have proper times to be used. For them to be impossible to use effectively is impossible in and of itself.

bugball

Smash Apprentice
i think all the people who are shouting to add smash balls to competitive scene didn't play smash bros brawl yet, i have the game, and when 1 smash balls enter in the battle, all are chaos, the battle rythm simply crash and all become too chaotic, and if we start to talk about instant KOs, in front of 20 % damage KOs... :S

sorry guys SMASH BALLS NEVER WILL BE USED ON A SERIUS COMPETITION :s, i'm the first who disagree, but seriusly, just yesterday, i was winning in wifi battle 2 lives-1live, and flop!!! smash ball, his special smash ball ability was too long for me and kill me twice times.. 0-1 i lose, i was in rage, smash balls really sucks in competitive play, but are fun for casual games

END OF DISCUSSION, FIRST PLAY THE FUKING GAME!! before all the whinning about yes, yes we must use smash balls

Ub3rB3n

Smash Rookie
superior to them hitting with their FS:es (Lucas/Ness).

would ever get hit by Lucario's Final Smash (among other FS:es)!

When your playing a game with 4 people even in 1v1 if your good you can easily hit people with lucario's fs and as for ness and lucas FS it is almost impossible to dodge them especially in a 4 player ffa its very hard to dodge them, Lucas and ness FS is actually very powerful

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Well we don't need to flame back and forth but ill ask this question so maybe someone with a very good idea/opinion can answer it.

Why do you WANT smashballs in the game, what is the benefit to --->COMPETITIVE TOURNAMENT PLAY<---
Some look shiny, others have pretty colors, and some just look awesome.

It doesn't matter about the mechanics, it just looks so good. <_>

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Seriously, Crushed, if you're not a troll, what the heck are you? You haven't played the game. You refuse to read what those who have played the game tell you about it, opting to instead say "Well, there are ways around that! Because I say so!" and calling anyone who disagrees with your assumptions "bad players who suck at the game".

For the last time: What are these ways to make Lucario's (among others) Final Smash better? To make it actually hit? To ensure it hits? These supposed methods you've claimed for a while now exists.

What are they?! If they exist and you know they exist, despite everyone else saying they don't, you must undoubtedly also know what they are.

Tell us now or concede immediate defeate.

Crushed

Smash Apprentice
Seriously, Crushed, if you're not a troll, what the heck are you? You haven't played the game. You refuse to read what those who have played the game tell you about it, opting to instead say "Well, there are ways around that! Because I say so!" and calling anyone who disagrees with your assumptions "bad players who suck at the game".

For the last time: What are these ways to make Lucario's (among others) Final Smash better? To make it actually hit? To ensure it hits? These supposed methods you've claimed for a while now exists.

What are they?! If they exist and you know they exist, despite everyone else saying they don't, you must undoubtedly also know what they are.

Tell us now or concede immediate defeate.
Well, for starters, you might want to not lie through your teeth about what I've said. I've read everything in the thread, I never said "Because I say so!" I never made assumptions, I never said that they sucked at the game or were bad players, I never said that you could make or ensure any attack hits (that's an odd claim you've given to me out of nowhere, given that it's an impossibility).

And I've told you all along. It's not a matter of a special technique. It's just knowing when to use them properly. That's all I've said the whole time.

Team Giza

Smash Lord
Because that's what you do when you're waiting for an overpowered item to spawn? Heck, it doesn't have to be constant camping, they'll just have to constantly be looking out for it. And once it appears, all pretense of fighting will be forsaken for rushing it. And once one side has it, the other will be toast.

Ken vs. Azen - High level fighting. Super mindgames. And then Azen gets two FS:es in a row and Ken can never come back.
I still don't see that as a game breaking aspect. It just changes it up a bit. Who cares if you are constantly looking for the smash ball too appear? It just becomes part of the game.

You know the smash ball will appear randomly and thus you will always want to stay at a certain distance from the opponent so he is never too much closer to the smash ball than you. The smash ball takes multiple hits as well so you should be able to catch up to you opponent before they break it and would be able to punish them after they attack/break the smashball but before they can use their final smash thus having the ability to knock it out of them.

Is it game changing? Hell yes. Is it something you are going to base a lot of your game around? Hell yes. Is it something random enough to cause a ban around? I have still not been convinced of this. The system is very game changing and we will have to change a lot from how we played in melee tournaments but this isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
You explained scenarios where you could easily defeat your opponent. I suppose in comparison to Marth's they're not as good, but that's like saying that Marth's charged B makes all other characters' B's unbalanced.
I did? I wrote out scenarios where it became obvious certain Final Smashes are so useless they can never hit smart players.

Marth's Final Smash is just so good it's beyond balance. It's too good. It's the best move in the entire game. And no one else has it (though Link and Toon Link have similar FS:es on par with it). We'll all be forced to play Marth if we want to win. And that is not what we want.

I told you. Practice and learn how to use them when they're in a good position to be used.
Yeah, there is none. Just because you say there is does not mean there is. Shut up and go away, I've lost all patience with you.

Yes, I've seen it, and read your description. Still don't understand how it's impossible.
Because you can't read? Explain to me a single scenario where Lucario's FS would hit anyone with a brain.

Because I don't understand how anyone who plays a fighting game can call attacks useless. They all have uses just as good as the rest, and they all have proper times to be used. For them to be impossible to use effectively is impossible in and of itself.
No they don't. Some attacks are just useless. Just because it's a fighting game doesn't mean every single attack in the game has a use. Who the hell made use of Ganondorf's F-tilt? Point me towards a single player who's made good use of it consistently instead of randomly lucking out and hitting with it.

When your playing a game with 4 people even in 1v1 if your good you can easily hit people with lucario's fs and as for ness and lucas FS it is almost impossible to dodge them especially in a 4 player ffa its very hard to dodge them
Tournaments are played as 4 player Free-For-Alls since when? Lucas' and Ness' Final Smashes are so bad that even if they hit, no one would ever die from them since the knockback is almost non-existent.

Ub3rB3n

Smash Rookie
Tournaments are played as 4 player Free-For-Alls since when? Lucas' and Ness' Final Smashes are so bad that even if they hit, no one would ever die from them since the knockback is almost non-existent.
what game are you playing wimpy brawl? almost everytime iv hit someone with star storm it has killed them there is going to be exceptions if it is a big stage but on general stages there is a high chance of dying when getting hit by 1 and now if you get hit by 1 and then by another bam your done

Top Bottom