• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii will not accept poor online! (Letters to Nintendo)

Jiggy

Smash Apprentice
shadyf00, you're my hero.

Write me down as 'Patrick "Jiggy" Olimar'

I'm disgusted with the lag Nintendo's Brawl has. Xbox Live can connect 16 people with no problems at all (pretty much most of the time, if not all of the time), but Nintendo can't connect two people together without some kind of action delay.

Come on. This needs to be fixed. Having to be judged on how you can "accommodate for lag" is just pure bull****.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
shadyf00, you're my hero.

Write me down as 'Patrick "Jiggy" Olimar'

I'm disgusted with the lag Nintendo's Brawl has. Xbox Live can connect 16 people with no problems at all (pretty much most of the time, if not all of the time), but Nintendo can't connect two people together without some kind of action delay.

Come on. This needs to be fixed. Having to be judged on how you can "accommodate for lag" is just pure bull****.

Agree'd! it'd be way better if it was the same as halo.

halo has more to load then smash does. In halo you have obstacles to move around and the whole turning on a 360 degree's not just up,down,left, and right. clearly something is wrong here

Top Bottom