• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii/Wii U

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
After 50 hours and 38 minutes I've finally gotten 100% on LEGO City: Undercover. Hands down a must own for Wii U owners. Now to wait for its 3DS prequel coming out later this month.

Now to finish up Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, and actually start on Sin and Punishment: Star Successor.
Sin and Punishment is a great game. Really fun.

finalark

SNORLAX
Does anyone here who has a Wii U play MH3 Ultimate? I'm thinking about getting a Wii U at some point because I'd rather play that game on the big screen than a handheld. But first I want to see how many people actually play it.

Plus between the FaceStation 4 and the DRMBox 720 I think I'll just stick with Nintendo this gen.

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
For those of you pissed off at the delay of ray man for the Wii u, they are adding 30 new levels, as well as new bosses.

Astraea31

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone here who has a Wii U play MH3 Ultimate? I'm thinking about getting a Wii U at some point because I'd rather play that game on the big screen than a handheld. But first I want to see how many people actually play it.

Plus between the FaceStation 4 and the DRMBox 720 I think I'll just stick with Nintendo this gen.
honestly i don't get the hype with monster hunter. there are much better rpg games for FREE that will last you a while, whereas monster hunter is $60 + tax and will last you 2 months max.

finalark

SNORLAX
honestly i don't get the hype with monster hunter.
It's not for everybody. Especially people who don't like difficult games.

there are much better rpg games for FREE that will last you a while, whereas monster hunter is $60 + tax and will last you 2 months max.
Two things.

1: Name ten free RPGs that don't suck and will last you longer than two months.

2: For quite a while (longer than two months, I can tell you that) the only game I had for my PSP was Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. And that game lasted me a very long time.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Source

On June 28 this year, Nintendo will terminate the following Wii online services:
- Nintendo Channel
- News Channel
- Forecast Channel
- Everybody Votes Channel
- Mii Contest Channel
- Data exchange with Wii Friends via WiiConnect24*

The source say this is for Australians but I'm 99% sure everyone else will be affected. Soooo use these while you can.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Yeah was gonna say those really aren't big losses lol.

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
Out of all of them, Wii Connect 24 is going to be a bog loss for some games. As for other things, I will miss the Nintendo Channel.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I'll miss the Everybody Votes channel. Or I would have done if I had used it since 2009 lol.
Does this mean they're leaving that ridiculous Fortune Teller Channel on XD?

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
I used to play Nintendo Wii, but then everything changed once I got a [insert console here.]

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How the hell could that be someone's favorite movie of all time?​
That movie was very pretentious - and sucked a lot​

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Really late to the show, but I'm 170 hours into MH3U on 3DS/Wii-U. Getting HR8 so I can grind G rank and what not. Got some meh videos on Youtube, and would love to play with people D:.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Mother/Earthbound is coming to US and EU VC on Wii U. I have the original SNES version, but I'll gladly buy this.

D

Deleted member

To see Earthbound finally come to the Virtual Console after all of these years fills my heart with joy.

Finally, Earthbound fans outside of Japan are getting something they want. The most wanted Virtual Console title after all of these years will finally be available to us and we will be able to enjoy it.

I have waited for years to buy the game without breaking the bank and now I finally have that chance.

I need to get a Wii-U and soon because I have a feeling that sooner or later, demands are going to go up really quickly.

I hope Nintendo E3 is even more awesome than this Nintendo direct. Crossing my fingers for Star Fox, F-zero, Custom Robo or Mega Man's reveal in Smash 4.

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
I'll be so down for Custom Robot. It would be even better for the 3DS.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I just bought Punch-Out!! for the Wii U.

It's my first time ever playing it, I got knocked down by Glass Joe but won by TKO in Round 2, but lost by TKO to Von Kaiser after knocking him down once or twice lol.

Still, the games fun.

D

Deleted member

I'll be so down for Custom Robot. It would be even better for the 3DS.
I've always wanted to play one of those Custom Robo games ever since I saw him as an Assist Trophy in Brawl. I do plan on picking up the N64 games eventually (once I finally get my N64 back in my hands... I've been without it for too long).

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
According to Nintendo's Bill Trinen, the fan theory that the music's licensing issues was the reason why Earthbound hasn't gotten any attention love outside of Japan, it does NOT seem to be the case. He says the music will be untouched in the international release.

Sooooooooooo, what was the problem then?

I'm still going to get the game (never fully tried it).

finalark

SNORLAX
I assume it's probably because Nintendo didn't think that they would make much of a profit off of it and that it would bomb again.

But I really can't say for sure.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
http://mother3.fobby.net/blog/2013/04/20/offer-to-nintendo/

In response to the news of EarthBound hitting Wii U Virtual Console worldwide and the 7th anniversary of MOTHER 3, the team behind the famous MOTHER 3 fan translation are offering their translation to Nintendo for free.

Even if it's allowed, I'm very sure Nintendo will not use the translation at all and rather do it on their own translation.

finalark

SNORLAX
I don't see why not. The fan translation of Mother 3 is fantastic and is actually professional quality.

I was expecting to get bombarded with -kuns and bakas along with a myriad of other words left in Japanese for no reason like most fan subs. Which is part of the reason why I prefer my anime dubbed. Regardless, I was pleasantly surprised.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
If for some magical reason Nintendo does say yes, they should do the same for the 2nd Fire Emblem DS game and release that on eshop.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Still playing Pandora's Tower which is really good. Half way through the game I realized I had been damaging all of the bosses wrong. Instead of grabbing their master flesh and dragging the chain to drain their health rapidly, I've been grabbing it and pulling it repeatedly, doing incremental damage each time.

Holy **** I've been making this game much more time consuming and difficult than it actually is. Sheerdrop, Wellspring, and Crimson Masters were frustrating as hell at the time and now I know why (Treetop and Ironclad were still easy fighting like that lol). No one else be this stupid. e_e

Top Bottom