• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WiFi Zelda - Friend Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
WiFi tag: Raph
Friend Code: 3909-7338-8171
Contact: PM is most reliable, AIM me after I first respond to your PM (GiovanniDiSiena)

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
>_> Villi D: Mexico is in North America >_> <_<

Central America begins at Belize? and South America at Colombia i think =O

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
>_> Villi D: Mexico is in North America >_> <_<

Central America begins at Belize? and South America at Colombia i think =O
Yea, Mexico is part of North America. Despite the fact that it just about makes up half of Central America >.>;;

@Villi: Cool just pick up my FC and I'll pick up yours and just tell me when you wanna go. :)

Luthien

Smash Ace
Luthien, I didn't know you were so close! I think I saw a Luthien at Axis, but he played Wolf -- was that you? Anyway, we hafta play sometime! =) =)
Haha, definitely not. I've never been to a tourney, and I've certainly never travelled. And Wolf? Never. I'd love to play you, though. PM me whenever you're free, I've got lots of free time on my hands for a bit.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
*doesn't want to sound pedantic but....*

Mexico isn't in south america :o latin america maybe, but not south america :chuckle:

Villi

Smash Lord
*******it. *fixes it* Sonic not wanting to sound pedantic did make me laugh tho. lol

(I'm learning so much about teh geography from this thread)

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
*******it. *fixes it* Sonic not wanting to sound pedantic did make me laugh tho. lol

(I'm learning so much about teh geography from this thread)
*still doesn't want to sound pedantic or nagging but...*

Mexico isn't in the USA either <.<

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Anyone wanna brawl?

Btw, a LOT of people don't seem to know about this, but if you click Connect > Chat there's a working SWF chatroom that is being used as a Friend Finder until the new one shows up (Which should be soon judging by the new FF window)

There's at least 10 people there at any given moment. Some noobs some not.

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
Time Zone: Central (United States)
In-game Tag: PK
Friend Code: 0731-4472-2946
Messenger: Please PM me instead for this info.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Suppose I'll add myself to this =D

WiFi Tag: DTP
Friend Code: 3995-8553-8766
State/Province: Alberta, Canada (MST)

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
You're still on my list. My tag is Raph... or is there another reason that we'd have to readd?

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Oh well, I was going to stop in a lil bit anyways. Fun games.........nice Zelda from the looks of it.

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
You certainly know how to approach with Zelda, that's for sure.

Also, Sheik's ftilt is yikes. >_>

-Mars-

Smash Hero
You certainly know how to approach with Zelda, that's for sure.

Also, Sheik's ftilt is yikes. >_>
Ya that decay stuff with the ftilt sets up for some pretty early percentage kills with Sheik......people think Sheik can't kill lol. Your not really confident in your Sheik I guess? Because you only brought it out for like half a stock lol.

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
Well, at least now I'll use her against Ike, Psychic Brats, and spaceys, but yeah, not too confident with her. I wasn't gonna get you above 100% with her at all.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Well, at least now I'll use her against Ike, Psychic Brats, and spaceys, but yeah, not too confident with her. I wasn't gonna get you above 100% with her at all.
Honestly I have a lot of trouble vs. Ike and Ness/Lucas with Sheik and I have no clue why. I actually use Link as my personal Ike counterpick lol.

But ya, I would strongly recommend getting your Sheik up to the status of your Zelda. The combination only has like 3 or 4 hard matchups in the whole cast if you can play both well.

edit: also shame on you for making me play with the black color:)

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
Yeah, I most definitely should work on her. I'm so easily insecure with her that it doesn't help at all. There's the whole "damage with Sheik, kill with Zelda" thing that we all know too much about, but I wanted to get to such a level that I could just switch whenever I wanted to and fight normally, without relying on the other for something, you know? It only makes sense to play Sheik more, but I'm so silly with it. I guess I didn't wanna embarrass myself.

And sorry, but red dress Zelda is my favorite! Though I guess I could play any of them except blond Zelda...

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Yeah, I most definitely should work on her. I'm so easily insecure with her that it doesn't help at all. There's the whole "damage with Sheik, kill with Zelda" thing that we all know too much about, but I wanted to get to such a level that I could just switch whenever I wanted to and fight normally, without relying on the other for something, you know? It only makes sense to play Sheik more, but I'm so silly with it. I guess I didn't wanna embarrass myself.

And sorry, but red dress Zelda is my favorite! Though I guess I could play any of them except blond Zelda...
To be honest with you....sometimes I don't even switch to Zelda for the kill because my opponents run away avoiding any space near my Zelda when I transform. Against certain characters I stay Sheik anyways even if I don't kill until 160-180%.

But ya if you ever want to train your Sheik a bit with me......I have no problems helping you out whenever.

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
That would be great. I stupidly left my ethernet cord home, so I think I've been having dcing fits. It'll probably have to wait.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
If anyone wanna play online PM me or say here.

I need more Zelda practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom