• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wifi down?

kevinw0w

Smash Journeyman
Is anybody else getting this? I know I'm not the only one.

When you try to connect, it just won't let you. "61070"

AlCaTraz644

Smash Apprentice
I knew i should have made a thread first,but i guess i'll have to wait till it's back up. Just watch some TvC matches in the mean time.

kevinw0w

Smash Journeyman
Yeah new features probably. Mario Karts is not working too.
oh really? That makes it even more convincing.

I'm hoping for online target smash, online boss battles, special brawl, maybe "loser's pick", some servers might be nice too.

Haha, I'm asking for too much.

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I'm getting this everytime I try get in. Ah well, properly an issue on Nintendo. Hope it runs again soon.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
think they could be updating or something? I hope we get some new features
Don't get your hopes up. It's not ever going to happen.

It's just Nintendo Wifi being broke. :p

I'll eat my Mario Kart Wii Disc if there are new features.

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
That's the problem? I though I got banned from Wi-Fi in Brawl and MKWii for using hacks. XD But now my Wiimote isn't synching...

bobson

Smash Lord
99% chance you're not getting any updates and it's down because someone got a cord caught in their fan or something.

Roihu

Smash Ace
That's not the exact reason why it was down, but because the website is down, it means that Wi-Fi being down was unintentional.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
It kicked me off too. >__> It's just Wifi being dumb, nothings going to happen and no new modes are being put on, it happens sometimes...no big deal, online games go down occasionally.

And for you that sincerely believe it's some kind of update...just no.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Dunno what's wrong with you people, but I think Wi-Fi is back up.....

Yesterday at around 10 PM, I got some good, lagless matches.

SarahHarp

Smash Apprentice
Yeah it's not an update. Fixing servers does not automatically make the game exe have magical new functions. They'd either have to ship a patch or something similar for that to happen. The most you could expect is for them to have better servers, but even that is highly doubtful.

As the previous poster stated, occasional server downtime is inevitable, so just wait for it to become operational once again, without expecting all these radical changes as a result.

Flamingo

Smash Lord
Yeah it's not an update. Fixing servers does not automatically make the game exe have magical new functions. They'd either have to ship a patch or something similar for that to happen. The most you could expect is for them to have better servers, but even that is highly doubtful.

As the previous poster stated, occasional server downtime is inevitable, so just wait for it to become operational once again, without expecting all these radical changes as a result.
someone isn't optimistic.. Seriously, if online gameplay was like Xbox Live, Wifi Brawl might actually be competitive.

~StarDust~

Smash Apprentice
Maybe the earths wifi is collapsing in as we all now it and maybe soon we won't even have the internet. quick save the board

Top Bottom