• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

F

Fuseki

Hey guys, wondering what Madison WI smashers there are out there. I'm a long time VERY casual smasher (I went to all the events in MLG 06 for Halo2 and played in the smash area all day with my friends Rob$ and caveman back when they played) and Ive been playing more seriously and mostly looking for things to do before SC2 beta is out. What madison smashers are around and do you guys have a time you generally get together for some gameS? :]

Ethan.

Smash Ace
Hi joseki, its mayer. Yes there are madison smashers. You should PM Mundungu he's in the area, and he's pretty good.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Hey guys, wondering what Madison WI smashers there are out there. I'm a long time VERY casual smasher (I went to all the events in MLG 06 for Halo2 and played in the smash area all day with my friends Rob$ and caveman back when they played) and Ive been playing more seriously and mostly looking for things to do before SC2 beta is out. What madison smashers are around and do you guys have a time you generally get together for some gameS? :]
I'm always up for melee on the weekends, just let me know when you can play.

F

Fuseki

I'm always up for melee on the weekends, just let me know when you can play.
nice, I am usually free on all sundays, and most weekdays. :]

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, caveman?
I was better friends with rob$, but yea, caveman. Does he even play anymore? :O

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, joseki?
I am :p

Ethan.

Smash Ace
speaking of weekends. Mundungu you should come up this saturday... Can play in my new house! we got a new really nice TV.

EDIT: i'm just gonna call you.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Just came in to see if the last page is still magical.

It is. ;D

I wanna tell you guys about my new Ganon tech...can't keep it secret anymore!

At the character select screen, hover your cursor over Ganon for 7 seconds. Then move your cursor to the left and press A. During the match all of your attacks will be much faster, overall speed increases and you get an awesome new fair! Try it, it's pretty sweet. ;)

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
I heard if you snap your game disc in half, throw your GCN up in the air and let it smash down on concrete, take your controllers and drive over them with your car, and pour milk over your AV cords and eat it for breakfast you can unlock Megaman.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I heard if you snap your game disc in half, throw your GCN up in the air and let it smash down on concrete, take your controllers and drive over them with your car, and pour milk over your AV cords and eat it for breakfast you can unlock Megaman.
OMG WARNING: this does NOT work :crying:

Top Bottom